Anne and Mary
Chapter 15: Coffee Bar

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Coffee Bar - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

The four men met for supper at the Union, taking their trays to a table in a corner. When they had settled down, Saul said, "Thanks for coming, Tom and Alex. We all know we're here because of Anne and Mary. Both of you met them before either Will or me. I thought it might be a good start if we all tell how we met these ladies."

As they ate, each one told how he had come to know the two women. Saul's tale of near disaster with Anne broke the group up with laughter, and Will re-created his museum tour with relish, telling how he had used every opportunity to appreciate their lovely bodies — up to and including having them pose for him.

Tom said, "Saul, you used to swim in High School, I know. I used to write sports coverage for my school paper, and I did a couple of round-ups on the regional swimming scene. Saw you swim once, saw your picture a few times, too."

"Thanks, Tom. I had a lot of fun swimming, but, like Anne, I gave it up when I came here. Things like college or swimming — I can only be excellent at one of those. Takes too much time, and I figured, if I went for serious swimming, I'd be 30 and out of work. Not too attractive."

"Yeah, of course, by the time you're a senior in high school, you're either national champion or you've already made that decision."

"Or had it made for you," Saul replied. "Families push kids into the championship race, and they either go or they don't. My folks asked me long ago how badly I wanted to try, and we talked about it for a few weeks. I finally said 'no'. Tempting, though. You planning to look at journalism, Tom?"

"No," Tom answered. "Not really sure what. I'm trying Economics, but there's plenty of time to make a decision. First thing is to survive freshman year... Hell! Survive the first semester."

Alex spoke up. "Will, I've seen your work at the Art School — before I saw the stuff you did of Mary and Anne. I do some computer graphics."

"Thought your face was familiar. I managed to challenge out of the basic graphics course, so maybe that's why I don't know you better."

"I like what you did of Mary. You've really caught who she is."

"Thanks. That's what I love about drawing — trying to pull the person out of the paper."

Saul said, "If we're all finished, let's clear off and get some coffee. I've got something I want to talk over."

When they had settled down with coffee, Tom said, "I know you've got something on your mind, Saul, or we wouldn't all be here. And it has to be about Anne's study group idea, they sort of brought it up with us last night..."

"Let's be up front." Alex put in, "Both Tom and I assume you two have been sleeping with Anne and Mary. And you probably know we have, too."

Will grinned, "Well, that certainly covers the basics. Yes, we're all screwing Anne and Mary. And we like it."

"You're right, there," Tom said.

"Well," Saul said, "the question before the house is this. You know about Anne's study group in high school?" Tom and Alex nodded. "The girls asked Will and me to talk with you guys and see if you want to start a study group here — the four of us and the two of them."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.