Anne and Mary
Chapter 13: Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Mary - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

When Will and I got to the stables, Sarah came out of the office. It was quite a bit colder than the last time we were here and I was glad for my jacket.

"Thanks so much for coming today, Mary, I really needed you. There's a guy coming from the bank, and I would have had to cancel the class."

"Why didn't you say so when you called? That it was an emergency."

"I really didn't want to pressure you. I know you're not happy with teaching yet. But this should be an easy class, they're all pretty new, and I won't give them anything hard."

We began walking toward the barns, Will beside me.

"Here's a list of things you can try. They've done all of them, just get them doing them a little better.

"Will, can you get sketches of each of the girls? Just let them take them home. They'll show their folks, and I'm sure you'll get some more commissions. After the class, come to the office. The guy should be gone by then, and I can fill you in on the orders I got this week... Oh, God, here comes First Central Bank."

Sarah hurried off as a dark-red Mercedes entered the yard. There were no other horses around, and the girls were just starting to arrive. I met each of them as they came in and tried to learn their names. I said I was Sarah's 'helper-outer', told them to saddle up.

Will came with me to Hero's stall. Hero was glad to see me, nuzzled me and let himself be petted on the nose and between the eyes. He looked in my jacket for a treat.

"Will, bring me an apple from that box over there, will you.?"

I gave him a piece. The other half went in my pocket. Then, I led him out of the stall to put on his bridle and saddle. I asked Will to make several copies of Sarah's list.

"Will, see how he keeps putting one ear back in your direction? He's nervous about things behind him. Probably someone scared him from behind when he was a colt. It's a good idea to keep away from horses who are worried about things like that. Save you a kick in the teeth that wouldn't really be his fault."

I led Hero out into the yard, mounted, and rode to the ring where the girls were nearly all assembled. Will climbed to his seat on the stack of hay. I introduced myself, took the list and waved it at the girls.

"Guys, Sarah gave me a list of things you're supposed to know how to do. Here's the deal. I'm going to read stuff off the list, and you do them as best you can. When we've finished the list, you tell me what you want to go back over, what you're having trouble with, and we'll work on it. Okay?"

By the time I was through half the list, I had a good idea who could do what. There were three good riders, girls who had learned the basics well. The rest needed help.

I pulled the three good ones out, brought the rest around us.

"Guys, you all know that Sally, Patty, and May have got this stuff down fairly well. Here's what I want to do. Tell me what you think."

I assigned each of the good riders an exercise. Then, I said, "Who wants to do which exercise?" The girls split up in groups with the three lead girls.

"Now, you lead girls. Your job is not to show your group how good you are. Your job is to make them as good as you are. If you need help, let me know."

The rest of the class went fast and well. None of the lead girls was any good at teaching, but they really tried. When they got in a hole, they would call me and I would help them out. That way, I got to help all the girls with the things they really needed.

Before we finished, I ran them all through the routines we had started with. They were a lot better and they all knew it. I sent them off to take care of their mounts and rode over to Will.

"What do you think?"

"You are beautiful and you are good with kids. You gave responsibility to the ones who were good, and made them responsible for the improvement of the others. I'm pretty sure there are some of those girls who don't like one another, but they sure put it aside in this class."

"How was the sketching?"

"Oh, fine. I got a good shot at each of them. Just cameos, but it should work. Look"

Will's sketches were simple, clear and caught something of each girl. If their folks wouldn't go for the big pictures, they were dumb.

Sarah came walking into the barn as I was finished with Hero. He dug in my jacket again, just where he knew the rest of the apple was. I gave it to him.

"You two want to come to the office and talk about Will's pictures?"

Will said, "First, here are the ones I did today. Do you want to give them to the girls, or shall I?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.