Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 10: Anne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Anne - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

I liked Will, and I was glad he and Mary hit it off so well. I'd sort of hoped she'd find someone besides Tom, especially since I now have Alex and Saul.

I walked around the museum with them, listening to Will's talk. He does know his stuff, and even though he really didn't have eyes for anyone but Mary, he really grew on me. Of course, he also took care to look down the front of my dress when I gave him the chance, and he kept trying to see through Mary's shirt as well. She'd left the dorm with three buttons open. When we left the museum, another was undone, and I think Will got plenty of encouragement.

The museum was closing as Will walked away, and we headed slowly toward the Union to meet our guys.

"You like Will. I do, too. Give you some of that variety you talk about."

"Maybe. We'll see. He's nice, and he's interested in what's inside my shirt. That's a start."

"Here comes Tom. You going to give him the same view?"

"Why not? He already knows what's in there, why pretend he can't see it whenever he wants?"

When Tom met us, he kissed Mary thoroughly. As soon as he let her go, I walked up and did the same to him. He looked at us both, smiled but said nothing.

Alex was inside the Union entrance. When I walked up to him, he hugged me and kissed me and let me go. Mary just walked up to him and did the same to him. Again, no comment from either guy. But they did give each other a look, as if wondering if this was all right.

We went in, got supper and sat down together. We talked about the museum and the horse picture Mary had liked so much, but we didn't say anything about Will. The guys were full of talk about the football game the next day.

"You girls want to go?"

"I'm going out to see the lady who runs the riding stables I found this week. I want to look at how she teaches kids. She said she wants me to teach a bunch of teeny-boppers, but I don't know."

"What don't you know?"

"I don't know if I can teach the stuff she wants, and I don't know if I want to teach teeny-boppers. But there are some nice horses there, and I like @them."

"What about you, Anne?"

"I was planning a workout at the pool. I'm getting soft. Thought I'd do some weights, a few laps. Should be quiet with most guys at the game."

Alex rather obviously looked down the front of my dress. "I'm not worried about you going soft," he said.

"Just as long as you don't," I said and leaned forward just a touch.

Tom laughed. Mary said, "Careful, Alex, you'll fall in."

He rolled his eyes and licked his lips.

We sat and talked after dinner, drinking coffee at the coffee bar. About nine, we headed back to the dorm.

"Alex, Tom, why don't you come up to our place and have a few beers?"

Alex said "I've got some Fosters in my fridge. I'll bring it. You guys always supply the suds, why shouldn't we help out?"

Three of us went upstairs together; Alex followed shortly with a bag of those giant beer cans. We sat down and opened up a set, Tom and Alex on the sofa, me in the middle. Mary sat in the arm chair across from us.

We talked and guzzled beer. Mary said 'someone we met' had told her about the pin in her kilt, and she undid it and passed it around. Her kilt slid open, showing most of her leg. I looked at her, she looked back and just smiled.

We drank some more beer, and I went to pee. When I came back, I sat a little closer to Tom, where he could feel my hip. I'd undone a few more buttons on my skirt, and it opened most of the way up my legs, which I crossed at the knee. Mary's shirt was open to her waist, I noticed, but you couldn't really see anything. After I sat down, she put her bare feet up on the arm of the sofa next to Alex. You could see her long legs all the way up to her to her butt, if you looked. Tom looked. Alex put his hand on her leg and left it there.

We never stopped talking.

Tom looked at Alex's hand on Mary's leg, looked at me. He put his arm around my shoulder. His fingertips brushed my breast. I looked over at Mary and moved so Tom's fingers cupped me. Mary and I smiled at each other. She pulled her leg back and rested her heel on her chair. Alex's hand was now on her other thigh and you could see her high-cut jazz pants tight against her bush. I turned and kissed Tom. His hand grasped my breast. I lifted my own foot onto the sofa, so that my toes touched Alex's thigh, sort of rubbing it. Tom munched my lips and played with my nipple. Alex's other hand slid up the inside of my thigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.