Doceo - Cover

Doceo

Copyright© 2006 by Slowpoke

Chapter 16: Wrapping up the Semester

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Wrapping up the Semester - As a Docent, Alex's job was to teach adolescent clients about all things sexual during their brief encounters. As an Elite, he was acknowledged as one of the best Docent's in the World, had the bank account to prove it, and could literally do anything he wanted. Yet after years of service, there were few surprises and it was time to move on to a new challenge: college. Now, all he needs to learn is how to fit in. Note that this is not the typical romance, love, or college story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   School  

Jess wasn't an early riser and we slept late on Sunday. This worked in my favor as I seemed to think better with someone snuggled close, and I was still coming to grips with the events of the past week. It was an enormous relief to finally have everything out in the open, but it felt strange to be on my own.

Seeking support, I called home after lunch. It hurt, and made me feel guilty, when my parents were surprised to hear from me. Still, they quickly recovered and were eager to hear what I'd been up to. We talked for quite a while and I could tell they were looking forward to me coming home for Christmas.

It felt good when, at the end of our conversation, they sounded reluctant to hang up. Well, that is until I asked to speak to Mer, and then they seemed all too eager to pass off the phone. Mer was also shocked to talk to me. I was amazed at how similar she sounded to Mom over the phone. We didn't talk for long, but I was feeling much better by the time I hung up.

The only big issue I still had to deal with was Jackie. Things were tense between us, especially when I started our daily 'training' sessions. It's not that I was overly mean or excessively strict, but I did strive to keep her constantly on the edge of orgasm. I justified the intensity of my instruction by the fact that she'd never been a very good Docent, but most of it was payback.

After a few sessions our relationship began to improve. Although still annoyed by her deceit, I was impressed by how quickly she improved her skills, tried to anticipate my requests, and never once complained. Similarly, Jackie seemed to get over her resentment at our reversal of roles and gradually came to respect the way I was able to expand her limits while stopping just short of pushing too hard or going too fast.

The Girls were very curious about what had caused the rift between Jackie and me. While I encouraged Jackie to reveal that she was a Docent, I wasn't about to force the issue. I figured it would come out eventually and I wouldn't betray any Docent's right to privacy.

I never realized how much the thought that I'd messed up with Beth had bothered me until it was gone. By the time classes started on Monday, I felt like a totally different person as I applied the confidence I had as an Elite to the rest of my life. Amy still coughed on occasion, but it had turned into more of a game and she only did it when we were alone.

"I like the new Alex," Amy whispered during one of her numerous study breaks as she snuggled close.

"Me too," I agreed, putting an arm around her to pull her even closer.

We'd been studying alone for almost an hour and, by the way she was squirming, I knew she had more questions. I marked my place, set my textbook aside, and gave her my full attention.

"Why does Jackie call you Doceo when we're alone?"

"That's what all Initiates call their professors. It's actually a sign of respect for helping her improve her skills."

"Sounds more like you've been torturing her."

"It's hardly torture, but is quite satisfying ... at least for me."

"Oh, I'm sure," she smirked.

We lapsed into a comfortable silence, each thinking about Jackie.

Glancing towards my shower, Amy hinted, "Jackie offered the most interesting suggestion for what we could do in your shower."

"Oh?" I asked, playing coy.

"I could be persuaded to join you, but I want what you're giving her."

"You mean, being trained?"

"No!" she gasped, clearly aghast at the notion. "I want you to take me to the Winter Formal."

"I'm already taking Jackie."

"So? Take us both. Or is two just too many for you to handle at once?"

"Well, it'll be rough," I groaned, "but I guess I'll just have to suffer through it."

"Suffer!" she shrieked, twisting to jab me in the ribs and tickle me.

Amy was laughing the entire time, but after my fights with Mer I was quickly able to gain the advantage. Even as she begged for mercy, I caught a the twinkle in her eye, and could tell that she was looking forward to earning her date to Saturday's dance.


This same twinkle was reflected in Jackie's eyes when she joined me for our 'study' session on Wednesday. We'd developed a rather predictable routine, and I was suspicious when she suggested we break early to go 'work on our conditioning' in the gym.

Her request wasn't unreasonable, as with the cold weather it was much more enjoyable to use one of the treadmills than to run outside. Yet she seemed to be very eager for me to accept, and my suspicions were confirmed when Amy joined us.

At the gym The Girls seemed more determined to show off their well toned figures than to actually work up a sweat. I was the envy of every guy there when I finished my run and they each took an arm as we returned to the dorm.

Back in my room, I didn't have to wait long before there was a knock on my door.

"Mind if we join you for a shower?" Amy asked.

Noting both Girls had towels, it seemed that one of my fantasies was about to come true.

"You remember our deal, right?" Jackie whispered as we watched Amy saunter into my bathroom.

"Of course," I chuckled. "And, you remember mine, right?"

"Yes," she grumbled, annoyed that I still hadn't let her cum.

When I joined them in the bathroom Amy swept Jackie up into a tight embrace and they began dancing sensuously to some soft music I had cued up. This time Jackie was more animated and quickly took the lead as they began stripping each other.

Seeing the two of them together was hot, and I knew there was no way we were just going to 'shower.' Jackie's prohibition against cumming still applied, but it seemed like the perfect opportunity to spoil Amy.

"Jackie, how about we show Amy just how much fun showering with two Docents can be?"

"Sounds good to me," she agreed, quickly stripping Amy of her remaining clothes and guiding her into the shower. Tossing aside my robe, I joined them.

Amy wrapped her arms around me when I pulled her close and groaned into my mouth as I kissed her deeply. "Umm, that feels nice," she purred.

As I reached down to gently caress her breast, I discovered Jackie had made herself useful and was currently nestled between Amy's thighs. It was incredibly erotic, and judging by Amy's reaction Jackie was doing a very good job.

I noticed Jackie was caught up in the moment, as she had one hand between her own legs.

"You're not trying to get yourself off, are you?" I warned in a stern voice.

Blushing, Jackie leaned back and quickly removed her hand.

"This is Amy's turn, but I'm not sure if you have the control to resist cumming with her."

Jackie nodded meekly and moved so that both hands firmly gripped Amy's hips.

"I love it when you use that tone," Amy sighed as she pulled me close.

"Oh? Which one?" I asked, lightly nibbling her ear.

"The, 'I'm an Elite and you won't misbehave with me or you'll never cum again' tone," she gasped. It was obvious that Jackie knew exactly how she liked to be pleasured.

"Easy Jackie, I want this to last," I cautioned in my teaching voice, and this time Amy groaned her disappointment as Jackie immediately backed off.

"Still like that tone?" I asked as I leaned forward to capture one of her nipples with my mouth.

"No!" she pouted, but when I started to pull away she quickly held me in place.

I felt Amy begin to squirm when Jackie's hands started to explore. A low moan escaped her lips as Jackie slipped first one, then two fingers inside. Heeding my warning, she teased Amy by offering a few slow thrusts, then backed off far short of the orgasm Amy was begging for.

It became a game to see how close we could take Amy without pushing her over the edge. We both knew her well enough that we instinctively backed off when the other almost went too far.

Although Amy was constantly groaning in frustration, with each near climax she managed to soar even higher. It was amazingly hot to watch as Jackie used her free hand to separate Amy's nether lips and began using her tongue to gently massage Amy's clit. Amy's pleasure built with each caress until she was a quivering mass in my arms.

When Amy's breathing started coming in choked gasps, I met Jackie's eyes and we silently agreed that she'd had enough.

"Merry Christmas, Babes," I whispered, lightly tweaking her nipple as Jackie sucked Amy's clit into her mouth.

I worried that we may have gone too far when Amy wailed her release, but she never stopped smiling. I knew as we lowered her to the floor that Amy would need a while to recover. Turning off the shower I began filling the tub.

Amy was exhausted from our attentions and could do little more than cuddle up next to me. 'Now this is the life, ' I thought as Jackie joined us and snuggled against my other side

"Will you ever do that for me?" Jackie asked, looking enviously towards Amy.

While our relationship had improved, we still had a long way to go and I doubted we'd ever share the level of intimacy that Amy and I enjoyed.

"Sex yes, but that? That was something special and you've got a lot of work to do before I could share something like that with you."

"Oh," she replied with a disappointed sigh.

When I didn't respond, she snuggled closer and changed the subject.

"I don't mind a firm teacher, but Amy does more than just check up on me. She teases me constantly!"

"Hmm, sounds familiar."

"And you bit my head off when I went too far," she hinted, a pained look in her eye. I could tell that she valued Amy's friendship, but would not tolerate her actions much longer.

"I'll talk to Amy."

"Thank you," she sighed with relief, stretching up to kiss my cheek. "Maybe we should wake sleeping beauty before she gets all pruney."

And with that, Jackie stood up and left.

Sensing a disturbance in the water level, Amy sleepily opened her eyes. "That was incredible!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, but Jackie did most of the work."

"I know, but it's just not the same when I can't feel you near," she replied, snuggling close.

"Do you remember when I smacked Jackie's ass?"

Stifling a laugh, she nodded her head.

"Well, she's very close to doing the same to you," I warned. When Amy's eyes went round with indignation, I added, "And I agree with her."

"What!"

"I asked you to keep an eye on her, but it sounds like you've been doing more than just observe. If you continue on the same path, you'll likely lose Jackie's friendship."

This caused Amy to pause. "But I like teasing her."

"And I'm sure that under almost any other circumstance she'd enjoy it. Just hold back for a few days until she can reciprocate."

"Okay," she sighed. "I'll go easy on her."

"Good, now let's get out before I get any more waterlogged."

Frowning at her wrinkled fingers, Amy got up and quickly dried off.

"I'm still wet," she pouted, lightly grinding against my leg. "And since it's your fault for keeping me on the edge all afternoon, I think I should be able to return the favor."

"Do your worst," I leered at her as, eyes twinkling, she chased me towards the bed.

I'm not sure if Amy had been asking Jackie for advice or if it was the strong bond we now shared, but I came almost instantly. Amy looked disappointed at first, until she realized I hadn't lost my erection and only needed a few minutes to recover.

It was an awesome afternoon, and there was plenty of ribbing when we finally joined The Girls for a late dinner just as the dining hall was closing.


Everyone knew of my deepening bond with Amy, yet I made it very clear I wasn't looking for an exclusive relationship. I went out of my way to spend quality time with all of The Girls, and there was always a different Girl knocking on my door each night.

Of course the upcoming Winter Formal helped me avoid the brunt of their teasing. I wasn't surprised when most of the guys from my wing asked The Girls to the dance. I was intrigued to learn that Jackie had convinced all the guys that, 'No Girl would go to the dance with a guy not wearing a tux.' Everyone wanted to either pick a new formal dress or rent a tuxedo, and started kissing up to me in order to get a ride to the mall.

It did seem unusual that Jackie and Angie were scurrying around Thursday night. But I had a mid-term to study for and, aside from sending some questioning looks toward Amy, I shrugged it off as a Girl thing.

My curiosity spiked when I found Amy waiting for me after turning in my mid-term on Friday and she insisted we take a long lunch break to relax. Even when the rest of The Girls headed back to the dorm, Amy snagged me a few of my favorite cookies and suggested we stay a bit longer.

Not wanting to spoil the surprise, I decided to play along. It was almost an hour before Amy said we could head back. In the dorm we found all of The Girls waiting for us in my room.

"Merry Christmas!" they cheered as I entered the room.

I was nearly overwhelmed as I drew closer and realized The Girls had completely decorated my potted pine. It pulsated with miniature Christmas lights and was covered with handmade ornaments. Though only about four feet tall, the tree looked beautiful as each ornament had a hand drawn picture on the front and note on the back.

"You guys are the best!" Gazing around the room I found Angie hiding in the corner. "You made all of these?"

Angie looked embarrassed as she shyly tucked her hair behind her ears. "Everyone wrote their own note, but the corner still looked plain, and I really wanted to thank you for my new room."

I smiled when I saw Jackie's ornament was a sign with a hand slapping a naked ass. In bold print along the bottom it read, 'There are few things in life that cannot be cured by a swift slap on the ass.'

"The tree looks great, thanks!"

"You're welcome, but it was actually Jackie's idea," Angie explained quietly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I think she has something she wants to share with you in private."

With that, the rest of The Girls nodded their approval and quickly cleared the room.


As I slowly circled her, Jackie drew herself up into the ready position, as if today were just one of our regular sessions.

"Thank you for agreeing to teach me, Doceo."

"Have you learned anything this week?"

"I don't think I've ever gone this long without cumming," she stammered evasively.

"We haven't had today's session."

"Please? It's been a week."

"And have you cum in the last week?" My eyes probed for a hint of guilt. I was disappointed that she was so fixated on this aspect of the lesson.

"Please?" she begged, vigorously shaking her head.

"Let's begin," I suggested with a sigh. Just like our other sessions, Jackie was almost instantly nude, but this time her eyes sparked with her need to cum.

Jackie was entirely focused on the tool I used to teach her the lesson and not the lesson itself. I had the same problem when my Doceo first took me in for some advanced training, but it was disappointing to find that Jackie, at her age, still could not make the connection.

I gently stroked her mound to get her attention. Exploring, I soon found her prominent clit neatly framed by her piercing. Anatomically Jackie's triangle piercing passed behind her clit, but the circular barbell seemed to hug her clit, making it slight more prominent and noticeably more sensitive.

"Tell me, Jackie, do you think this week's lesson was just about building your control?"

Desperate for release, she merely shook and focused on the pleasure my fingers were providing.

"Do you understand what it means to have power over someone?" I asked, taking hold of her piercing and using it to lightly milk her clit.

"Yes!" she gasped.

Suddenly I removed my hand. "And do you want me to abuse that power?"

"No!" she cried, desperately thrusting towards me.

I waited until she finally met my eyes. "This entire lesson has been about power. The Power I have over you is just a different form of the power you had over me and The Girls.

"If you abuse it, it almost always leads to pain and disappointment. But if used properly it can be absolutely incredible."

To emphasize my point I allowed my fingers to gently pull her over the edge.

"Yes!" Jackie gasped, grinding against my hand and shuddering as she came.

It was several moments before she regained her senses. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. With one last quiver, her eyes focused on me, and I couldn't tell if she was pissed off, extremely horny, or both.

Meeting my eyes, she demanded, "It's been one hell of a week. If you don't fuck me right now I'm going to go outside and find the first person who will."

"I'm not one of your toys," I snapped. From my own experience I understood her need, but an Initiate would not order me around.

"What, do you mean you won't..." she started, but my cold stare silenced her. Searching my eyes, she seemed to shrink away when she found nothing but rejection.

"Initiate, you have yet to thank me for today's session," I reminded her. It may have been cold, but I wasn't about to lose control of Jackie's training.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you, Doceo," she replied in a meek voice. Drawing herself up to attention, she intoned, "Thank you for teaching me."

Her apology seemed genuine and she'd earned a reward. I hadn't been certain she would last the week, and her project with the tree was both thoughtful and sweet.

"Apology accepted," I smiled. When she turned to leave, I added, "But we're not done yet."

Suddenly hopeful, she once again met my gaze. "Please?"

"Oh, quit begging and help me get undressed!"

With a relieved smile Jackie's launched herself at me and began frantically removing my clothing. I wasn't surprised by the passion of her assault as I'd done the same thing to my Doceo. Sure, I could have sought release from any of the other Initiates, but to get it from the source that had denied me for so long was much more appealing.

I wasn't expecting the intensity of our coupling. It was like a spark arced between us when I entered her for the first time. Like that moment when dealing with a difficult client and everything finally clicks, I felt our bond solidify. It wasn't the same intimacy I felt with Amy and Jess, but it was just as powerful.

I think even Jackie was surprised, but quickly recovered and proceeded to completely wear herself out. By mutual consent we agreed to take turns and I was more than sated when, with one last shuddering orgasm, she collapsed on top of me.

"No wonder The Girls can't get enough of you," she sighed. "Is it always that intense?"

"Sometimes, but usually only with the ones I have an especially strong bond with," I replied, instinctively pulling her close. She tensed at first, but there was no denying the connection we now shared and she soon relaxed against me.

Gathering her thoughts, Jackie decided to lay it all on the table. "I'm sorry about interfering with The Girls."

"It okay, I actually enjoyed the challenge of winning them over despite your best efforts."

"Still, I never should have been involved."

Her honesty impressed me. "I think I'm not the only one who's changed."

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it was to not get laid all semester?"

"Is that why you were so cranky?"

"I wasn't cranky," she snapped, but I could tell she was struggling not to laugh.

"The Girls are going to be pissed if we suddenly become good friends."

"They're already pissed off that I haven't been teasing you," she shrugged. "This is just one more thing they'll have to get used to."

It felt weird to be cuddling up with a naked and very satisfied Jackie. I liked the way our relationship had improved in the last week, but it would still be a long time before I fully trusted her.

'And to think, tomorrow's the Winter Formal, ' I mentally groaned. 'This is going to be one tiring weekend... '


I wanted to do something special for The Girls, so I arranged for a couple of limos to take us to a fancy steak dinner before the Winter Formal. Unfortunately some of The Girls had other plans, but most joined me and we completely filled the private dining room at the MacKenzie's Chop House.

The limos showed up a couple of hours early so that they could shuttle The Girls' dates, mostly guys from my wing, to and from the tuxedo rental shop. By 6:30 all of the guys were ready to go, but The Girls insisted on a fashion show before we could leave the dorm. While our dorm didn't have any stairs to make a grand entrance, The Girls took turns using their hallway as a runway.

They all looked fantastic, but Amy and Jackie were absolutely stunning. Their dresses seemed to be made of liquid crystal, and while technically floor length, they were slit entirely up one side. The top was held up by a spaghetti strap around their neck, leaving their backs completely bare.

As Amy and Jackie sauntered down the hall it was impossible to keep from checking them out, as the dresses seemed to ride the razor's edge of decency. Both were in very good shape and their high heels only accentuated their sculpted legs. I could have stared for hours, but soon they latched onto my side and guided me towards the limo.

Even though the restaurant was full of other CC students in formal attire, The Girls easily stole the show. Building off this attention, and still glowing from riding in the limos, they were positively bubbly by the time we were seated in the private dining room.

Things only got more boisterous when I used my Elite privileges to order a round of martinis.

Standing, I offered a short speech. "This semester would not have been the same without The Girls and I'm glad The Guys have started to show up so that I can finally win an argument."

Raising my glass, I toasted, "To good friends and great company!"

Everyone joined me in the toast, but it sparked some debate amongst The Girls. First, they tried to figure out what argument I'd ever won, and second they seemed fixated on how I'd referred to the guys from my wing as 'The Guys.' Honestly, it hadn't been intentional, but the name stuck.

It was still too early to head to the dance when we exited the restaurant. Splitting into two groups, we decided to go cruising in the limos. After slowly driving around the Garden of the Gods and generally having a good time, The Girls insisted we stop by a liquor store for more alcohol.

The Girls seemed to have developed a strong preference for champagne at some sorority parties they'd been invited to and Jackie helped them pick out a few "quality" bottles. Not wanting to get too drunk I decided to get a nice bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label scotch for The Guys to sip.

Back in the limo it was time to relax and cruise. I still couldn't get over how good The Girls looked in their evening dresses, especially when pouring us drinks.

I think everyone was feeling buzzed by the time we arrived back on campus. Amy and Jackie had a particularly mischievous glint in their eyes as they sensuously exited the limo and made sure to flash their matching thongs.

The Dance was just starting up and I was impressed by the variety. There were three distinct dance areas: Salsa dancing in the atrium of Armstrong hall, modern/hip hop music in a huge tent that was set up in the middle of the quad, and swing dancing in the Gates Common Room in Palmer Hall.

Since we were still rather early, most of the dance floors were still relatively empty and we ended up hanging out in the swing dance area. I could tell that Jackie was itching to show off the dance skills she'd learned at the Institute, especially wearing such a revealing dress.

Yet even with the live band, few people seemed eager to dance. It was disappointing when The Girls started dancing and, unlike our wing parties, The Guys were reluctant to join them.

With a kiss on the cheek and a knowing wave, Amy gestured for Jackie and I to go dance.

Jackie failed to recognize the mischievous twinkle in my eye. "Shall we show them how it's done?"

It was comical to watch Jackie falter when I started offering instructions to all The Guys. With an annoyed sigh, she realized that she'd just volunteered to teach a swing dance lesson, and smoothly switched over to Docent training mode.

About half an hour later we'd managed to get most of the couples doing the basic steps and showed them several different moves they could use to keep things interesting.

Looking around at all the dancing couples and significantly more crowded room, I decided it was time to show off. Asking for some space, the dance floor quickly cleared and everyone's eyes went round as I started to demonstrate dips, spins, and even flips with Jackie.

Our moves would have been impressive no matter what we were wearing, but Jackie seemed to take particular delight in flaunting her figure. This was especially obvious when she insisted we do the 'candle stick' move as our finale. With exaggerated ease, Jackie swung around my neck as she slid to my right, then left side, before I hoisted her into a near handstand on my shoulders and she was completely vertical above me. With a flourish, she quickly kicked her legs 'like a flickering flame' and flashed her thong to everyone in the room.

There was a tremendous applause when I set Jackie on the ground and dipped her back as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

After the clapping died down, I could tell Jackie wanted to show off more, so I suggested she ask some of The Guys to dance. This helped improve The Guys confidence as they tested out their new moves and gave their dates a break to rest their feet (why do girls insist on wearing high heels when dancing?).

I danced with Amy next and was surprised to learn that in addition to her ballet and modern dance instruction, she'd obviously taking a lot of swing lessons. Unlike Jackie, she seemed content to grind against me, occasionally doing a spin or dip, but mostly just holding me close.

As the evening wore on I danced with each of The Girls. I spotted Kelly and noticed that even when she drew close, she only had eyes for David. I was glad that she'd moved on.

I was taking a break with Jackie when I saw Cara and Brad walking towards us. Outside of lunch conversations, I hadn't seen either of them recently and assumed they'd been hanging out with each other.

"Hey, guys," I greeted them, but focused my attention on Brad. "It looks like Cara's been teaching you some moves. Think you can handle Jackie?"

"Dude, if I can handle Cara, I can handle anyone."

Looking pointedly at Cara, Jackie rolled her eyes. "He can handle you? What exactly does that mean?"

"I have no idea. But I think it means he needs to be humbled again."

"Probably, and I'm just the person to do it," Jackie agreed as she grabbed Brad's arm and sauntered off towards the dance floor.

When the band started up again, it was a slow song. Cara held her arm out expectantly. Accepting her invitation, I guided us onto the dance floor, enjoying the way her satin dress slid beneath my fingers.

"Want to go to Vail next weekend?" I asked, remembering the favor I still owed her.

"I'm dating Brad now," Cara replied, cocking her head to the side and looking at me curiously.

"You've gone monogamous?"

"Most Docents do at some point." Glancing around at The Girls clamoring for my next dance, she smiled. "But I can see why you're waiting."

"Yeah, well, I've never dated anyone before. What's it like?"

"The sex is better, but our relationship is much more complicated. A few months ago I never would have worried about dancing with another guy."

"You're worried?" I asked, surreptitiously removing my hands from where I'd been lightly caressing her ass.

"Not with you," she laughed, pointedly putting my hands back. "Brad trusts me around Docents and he knows I like to flirt. But I can't let things go 'too far' anymore."

"Sounds frustrating."

"It can be at times, but it's also really nice to have someone who cares about more than just what you can teach them."

"Hmm, maybe one day."

"Maybe," she agreed, glancing meaningfully towards Amy as the song came to an end. "But let's go see how Brad did with Jackie."


As the night wound down Jackie and Amy suggested I dance the last song with Angie. Blowing me a kiss, they sauntered off with a couple of The Guys and I assumed they headed back to the dorm.

Dancing with Angie was awkward as she was much shorter than me, but she was a fast learner and remembered many of my suggestions from last time. It was a slow song so we really didn't do much more than sway to the music.

At the end of the song Angie pulled my head down for a kiss.

"You know, I never properly thanked you for the room."

"I was just helping out a friend."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.