Doceo
Chapter 5: A Weekend with Sarah

Copyright© 2006 by Slowpoke

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Weekend with Sarah - As a Docent, Alex's job was to teach adolescent clients about all things sexual during their brief encounters. As an Elite, he was acknowledged as one of the best Docent's in the World, had the bank account to prove it, and could literally do anything he wanted. Yet after years of service, there were few surprises and it was time to move on to a new challenge: college. Now, all he needs to learn is how to fit in. Note that this is not the typical romance, love, or college story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   School  

I set my tray on the table and collapsed back in the seat. The lecture had 'gone long, ' on a Friday no less, so I was worn out. Being over an hour late, most of The Girls had given up, gone to lunch, and already returned to the dorm. Only Amy and Jess had waited.

"You feeling okay?" Jess asked between mouthfuls as she wolfed down her food.

"Yeah, you're looking pastier than usual," added Amy, a hint of concern coloring her teasing.

"I'm doing okay, just really tired," I replied while rubbing my eyes.

"Lectures will do that to you and I've heard stories about Rachael Whetson's class," Jess agreed.

"Believe them." I sighed as I remembered all of the weekend's reading and the term paper mostly unfinished back in my room. "I think the main problem is that I'm not sleeping well."

"Really? Why not?" asked Amy.

While The Girls had become much friendlier since the new Block began, I decided it was time to nudge them along. I was tired of sleeping alone during the week.

"I've tried, but I'm not accustomed to sleeping alone. It's strange not having someone to cuddle up with."

"I hear you on that," Amy agreed. "I like listening to other people's breathing when I fall asleep, or feeling their arm tucked around me."

"Same," Jess sighed. "Plus I sometimes get cold during the night so it's nice having a portable heater nearby."

Our conversation moved on, but I could tell by the gleam in Amy and Jess's eyes that the seed had been planted. Something told me that I wouldn't be sleeping alone for much longer.


With an explosive sigh I tapped the last few keystrokes to finish what I thought was the perfect critique of the Han Dynasty. My brain felt like a giant sponge that had just been wrung dry. It was dawning on me why other Elites had avoided this school.

On paper Colorado College's 'Block Plan' sounded interesting: take one class at a time for 3 and 1/2 weeks, pass a final, get a five day weekend completely off, and repeat. Imagine thoroughly immersing yourself in a subject and never having more than one test in a day or one final a month. Unfortunately there were disadvantages as well, like the fact that missing one day was the same as missing an entire week on the semester system. You always had reading, usually an entire chapter a night, and there was a mid-term or final exam every other week. While it was possible to join a new class almost on whim, there were only a few days at the start of each block to officially drop/add a class else you'd be too far behind.

After the first seven weeks of classes it was getting a bit tiring, but at least I had a "Block Break" coming soon.

'And this is only the written portion of the weekend's assignment, ' I seethed, wondering for perhaps the thousandth time why I hadn't transferred out of "Cultures and Society" as soon as I realized it was Rachael's class.

The final and group project due date were both Wednesday and I still had a ton of reading to catch up on. Kelly and I had managed to meet in the Library after class and got a decent first draft together, so at least the group project was mostly done.

'Now, if I can just catch up on the reading before Wednesday's final I'll be set, ' I thought as I leaned back in my chair.

I'd grown accustomed to propping my door open and had a clear view down The Girls' hall, adjacent to my room. A door opened and squeals echoed as a barely dressed Jackie chased an even more scantily clad Amy down the hall. 'I'll get you for that, wench!' Jackie cried. I was tempted to check it out and possibly join in, but had other plans for the weekend.

I'd been so wrapped up in finishing my essay and then the chase that I hadn't checked a clock in quite a while. I bit back a curse as I glanced at my watch and launched myself out of my chair towards my closet, rapidly setting out clothes to wear and stuffing others in an overnight bag for Saturday and Sunday.

While packing I remembered 'the good old days' when clients came to me and I'd be on site days in advance checking things out. Increased shouting from the hall distracted me from my musings. Jackie had managed to pin Amy and was now tickling her furiously while others joined in the revelry.

'Like I'd ever give this up? Man, I love college!' I thought as I shut the door and began getting dressed.

Sarah wanted a formal dinner and dancing and, since clients never seemed to be able to don formal gowns or do their hair and makeup on their own, we'd have to go tonight. I was sure that while I'd been productively working on homework she'd probably been primping and getting all dolled up. It was small compensation as I nearly fell over while struggling with my socks and frantically double checked that I'd actually saved my essay.

'It figures that Rachael's assignment would make me late, ' I seethed as I straightened my tie, grabbed my overnight bag, and strode purposefully out the door. I'd made it all the way to the first floor when I realized I'd forgotten my toothbrush and razor. I decided against using the complementary ones provided by the hotel lest Sarah notice I'd been less than perfectly prepared for our weekend.

I was panting by the time I snatched my toiletries bag and headed back out of my room. 'I hate being late, ' I grumbled as I checked my watch and started running down the stairs. The Girls' revelry had moved to a room so I was able to make it all the way to the lobby unnoticed. Laura was working the desk, but I only had time for a quick wave and then was outside and running to my car.

Luckily the Whetsons lived nearby and with just a little speeding I managed to arrive precisely at 5:45.

I soon heard sounds from the other side as I knocked on the door and was greeted by a smiling, if slightly nervous looking, Rachael. She explained in a rush that Sarah was still putting on the final touches and would be downstairs in a moment. Once the message was delivered she began fussing over imaginary lint on my shoulders and adjusting my already perfect tie.

'I have done this before, Rachael, ' I thought to myself as I gave a faint smile. I knew she just wanted to feel involved and that the simple act of helping me look 'perfect' would calm her down.

At the sound of footsteps we both turned to see Sarah sauntering down the stairs. Her formal blue evening gown seemed to shimmer in the light from the chandelier and my necklace sparkled enticingly just above the significant amount of cleavage she was showing. Perhaps it was because Sarah rarely wore makeup that she appeared absolutely radiant and couldn't seem to stop smiling.

There was no question, Sarah looked beautiful, and I told her so.

"Thank you Alex. Mom, I do believe that is my job," she insisted as she walked sensuously towards us.

After my tie was once again fixed, she literally molded herself against me before pulling my head down for a very intimate kiss. Not to be outdone I gently caressed her back, and was just considering slipping in some tongue when I heard a soft cough from beside us. As I pulled away I saw that Sarah was flushed and her eyes glowed.

"Hmm, I've wanted to do that for weeks," Sarah purred.

"All right you two, not in the house," Rachael admonished with a blush of her own.

I'd discovered that while Rachael and Sarah had razor sharp wits, they went gooey over public displays of affection. I mentally stored this away in case I needed to win an argument later in the weekend.

"I need to get pictures," Rachael insisted, jiggling the camera she'd been holding.

Before and after pictures were expected and I'd called ahead to make sure my navy suit and tie would match Sarah's dress. However, just because before-pictures were rather standard does not mean I like being in them. Plus, Sarah seemed to be testing the limits of how far I would go with her parents around and I was worried that things might get awkward.

"Sounds good, do you want to take them on the deck so we can get the mountains in the background?" I asked in an effort to be both helpful and get the pictures over with as soon as possible. Still nestled against me, Sarah's hands had gotten more than a little insistent and I was starting to have a hard time keeping them above my waist.

Perhaps this was all a ruse to keep me distracted though, because as soon as we were in position for the first picture Sarah began tickling me like crazy. Caught completely off guard I was at her mercy for several seconds before I recovered and at that point I just had to get even.

A few minutes of tickling madness later I was able to get Sarah's hands safely back in my control. Even though Rachael had been taking pictures pretty much continuously we finished up with a few more of the standard poses just in case the first were too blurry. 'Hmm, if any of the tickle pictures turn out they may be the first before pictures to make it into my favorites album, ' I thought as we headed out front, loaded Sarah's bag into my car, and took off towards the mountains.


As we drove Sarah was practically overflowing with enthusiasm. It was rather cute so I made very little effort to calm her down. Besides, it would be helpful if she flushed out most of her nervous energy before we arrived.

It wasn't until we'd passed the roads usually taken to get on either Interstate 25 or Highway 24 that Sarah realized she had no idea what the plan was for the weekend.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see," I replied, purposely baiting her to see just how feisty she was feeling.

Previously I'd indulged, and in many cases enjoyed, Sarah's attitude and teasing. Now, however, in our current Elite/client relationship, things were now firmly in my territory. I'd learned the hard way that for a near perfect match like Sarah, you either firmly took control in the beginning or you'd spend the rest of the weekend struggling to win it back. As we had only the weekend together and there was so much I wanted to share I didn't have time for these little power struggles.

"Ohhkaaaay," she drawled, "what are we going to do?"

"You said you wanted something fancy and there had to be dancing," I responded, purposely being vague.

"Grr. Why are you so difficult?"

Just to reinforce that I was taking control I again baited her.

"Because you hate not getting your way."

"That was a rhetorical question," she elaborated with a vigorous nod and raised eyebrows.

Even though she appeared outwardly to be upset I noted that she had settled back against her seat and relaxed. In fact, she was soon prattling on about a different topic and asking for my opinion.


It wasn't until we exited onto Lake Avenue that Sarah caught sight of the multiple signs for our hotel.

"No way, we're having dinner at the Broadmoor?" she asked incredulously.

"Hopefully we'll be having a bit more than just dinner," I leered in response.

Starting at over $300 a night, the Broadmoor was one of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Colorado. I'd reserved the Penthouse suite in the West Building. For an Elite it was free, but customarily it rented for over $1,000 a night.

We approached the building from the east and Sarah was obviously impressed with the buildings and shrubbery. She was a bit confused though when we took a right at the small roundabout in front and headed around the Main Building and along Park Avenue to the main entrance of the West Building.

A valet met us at the entrance while a second took our bags from the trunk and the hotel Manager escorted us up to our suite. After giving us a brief tour and asking if there was anything we desired, he gave me his card and reminded me of our dinner reservation and our spa reservation for the next morning.

Once I'd tipped the bellhop and the door had safely shut behind us, Sarah practically launched herself at me. This time I didn't hesitate in offering her some tongue, but did cut the kiss short a few minutes later.

"Come on, we need to go," I told her. She still had her eyes closed and lips pursed.

"What? But we just started!"

"Yes, and dinner's at seven so you'll just have to wait until later."

Sarah had to argue a bit more on principle, but I could tell from her posturing that it was merely a token effort.

"I've waited over 16 years for this!"

"That's a long time, so a little bit longer won't hurt. I want to show you the lake while it's still almost daylight." I took her hand and led her out of the room.

"They have a lake?" she asked with a pout.

"Well kind of," I replied as we got into the elevator.

"How can you only kind of have a lake? It's either a lake or not," she retorted in the stark absolutes most teenage arguments are based on.

"You'll see," I soothed as we headed towards the exit that lead to the Main Building.

Once we got outside she reluctantly agreed.

"You're right, not many lakes have perfectly manicured borders, multiple fountains, and are bisected by a walking path. It's beautiful, but it's fake."

"I've seen better," I replied as I pulled her closer for a quick kiss. We continued on, Sarah deftly wrapping her arm around my waist as I steered us the long way around the lake.

I still had Sarah glued to my side as we entered the restaurant at precisely seven. The head waiter met us at the door and immediately guided us back to a private dining area. Along the way I felt a good portion of the patrons checking us out. While it's possible that a few noticed my ring, their eyes seemed riveted on Sarah.

I'd arranged for the Broadmoor to customize the "Charles Court Chef's Table" so that we could have a candlelight dinner for two. The interesting thing about this room is that we would be able to watch the chef cook and prepare our seven course meal. Both my and Sarah's food preferences had been passed along to the chef over a week ago and she really outdid herself.

The meal was amazing and we spent several hours enjoying the food and each other's company. I'd used my Docent privileges to ensure we were allowed the appropriate wine for each course and deftly switched into teacher mode explaining how each complemented or contrasted the dish. At the same time I was careful to monitor how much was poured for Sarah and was fairly certain she'd had less than two glasses in total.

I normally make it a point not to get drunk, or even slightly buzzed with clients. However, Sarah's enthusiasm was contagious and at more than 6,000 feet even seasoned drinkers have a low tolerance for alcohol. We were both at least slightly buzzed as we left the restaurant, this time with Sarah leaning against me for support as much as guidance.

I don't think either of us was drunk, but with great company and fabulous food we were both feeling good. As we made our way slowly through the hotel towards our room I faintly heard big band music coming from one of the ballrooms. I recalled that the Broadmoor Pops Orchestra, a full 35 member band, was performing and that I'd intended to ask Sarah to dance. Dancing seemed like as good a method as any other for sobering up, so I guided us down the hall towards the music.

Sarah hesitated when we first entered the ballroom, clearly intimidated by all the other couples swing dancing. But she grew more confident, once I showed her the basic step, and allowed me to lead us onto the dance floor.

Sarah was a quick learner and appeared to also have quite a talent for dancing, as within a few songs she was more than able to keep up. I started to throw in some of the more advanced moves. It was empowering how she seemed to blindly trust that I would never steer her wrong. Also, at 5'9" Sarah was tall enough that even though I was 6'3" we could do all of the moves I could only describe when dancing with other, younger, clients.

After a slow song the band started playing fast swing dance music and I spun Sarah just to see how she was doing. We'd been dancing for a while, and after pulling off the spin flawlessly I assumed we weren't likely to get any more sober that night. More importantly, Sarah seemed eager to take things to the next level.

"I think we've had enough dancing," I stated while holding her at arm's length so I could maintain eye contact. There was passion in those eyes as she readily agreed and I quickly guided us from the ballroom.

Unfortunately we still had to walk across the lake to get back to our suite, but the feel of Sarah pressed firm against me as we walked along was quite erotic. This was especially true when she snaked a hand under my jacket to hold me even more tightly.


Back in the room Sarah the animal once again launched herself at me. This time I did nothing to dampen her passion. In fact I was running my hands along her silky satin dress, teasing and arousing her as much as possible.

Soon her hands were frantically unbuttoning my shirt as our tongues dueled. Once she got all the buttons undone she turned away and presented her back to me, coyly looking over her shoulder.

Smiling, and with one zip, I had her nearly naked. As the dress dropped to become a pool of satin around her ankles I found her barely clothed in a brief thong and matching bra. When she turned towards me I realized it was nearly translucent and couldn't contain my gasp of surprise.

"Where on Earth did you get that?" I gasped while staring at her near nakedness. Sarah was more than just nippling out and I could faintly see the outline of a neatly trimmed inverted triangle of pubic hair.

"Oh, Jackie got it for me, and I'm supposed to tell you one thing," she replied with a smirk.

"What?" I asked, dreading her response.

"That 'This time you can do more than just look and touch, '" she replied while sounding slightly confused.

At that I broke out laughing and it was several moments before I could explain, "Even when she's not here, Jackie's still a tease."

"Ah," she replied followed by an even louder, "Oh!" when she finally got it.

"Maybe, but she also helped teach me this," Sarah replied, slowly backing towards the bed making seductive 'come hither' gestures before finally laying down and sinuously crossing one leg over the other.

"You do realize that, if anything, it's the Docent who is supposed to seduce their client."

"I know, but Amy said it would be more fun this way. Although, she did warn that it would probably make things hard on you," she replied, blatantly looking down at my raging hard-on now prominently tenting my boxers. "Maybe I need to double check."

As I climbed on the bed she swiftly removed my boxers and gasped when she saw my erection for the first time.

"It's so big!" she exclaimed, as she tentatively wrapped her hand around me.

"Trust me, it will be perfect, and so are you."

Sarah again started to pose, and I couldn't resist taking a moment to soak in her beauty. Her apple sized breasts may have been on the small side, but they were proportional to her thin frame. Her nipples seemed to point up slightly just begging to be sucked.

"You are full of surprises tonight; did The Girls teach you anything else?" I asked, silently appending, 'That I may have to undo.'

"Nope, other than that I'm now supposed to completely relax and let you 'have your way with me, '" she replied.

When I didn't respond, Sarah struck another seductive pose.

"I'm waiting," she teased.

'Now you're going to get it, ' I thought as I lay down beside her and began to explore.

As our fondling increased in intensity I allowed my fingers to check how ready she was. I noticed she wasn't nearly as aroused, or wet, as her actions implied.

I leaned closer and bit her ear hard enough to get her attention.

"Promise me one thing."

"Ow, what?" she replied as she massaged her earlobe.

"No more false bravado."

"False? What makes you think it's false?"

"Trust me; I'll know when it's real. Why don't you just relax and let me do my job?"

"Now there's a contradiction," she sighed, but she'd already begun to squirm beneath my talented fingers. There would be plenty of time for teaching later in the weekend, I wanted her first time to be special.

Taking my time, I slowly built up her arousal. There were times when she urged me to go faster, but I was having too much fun toying with her perky nipples. She'd long ago torn her hymen playing soccer so I had no problem sliding one, then two fingers into her dripping pussy.

I knew she was ready when her hips started thrusting up to meet my invading digits. I smoothly got between her legs and, resting most of my weight on one elbow, began to gently run my cock along her slit. She'd tensed when I changed positions, but soon I was well lubricated and she was again thrusting her hips towards me.

Hooking my arm under one of her legs I pulled it back, rolling her hips slightly until they were at a better angle. I nuzzled her neck and asked, "Are you ready?"

"YeeEESSS!" she cried as I slowly slid most of the way in one long stroke. Her look of shock mixed with pleasure was almost comical. Apparently she was expecting something a bit more unpleasant. I'd been closely monitoring her reaction and she hadn't once given any indication of pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked just to be sure.

"I'm way more than okay," she sighed, slightly flexing her vaginal walls. "But I feel very full."

"You feel amazing," I whispered gently. I pulled back slightly and started some slow baby thrusts.

"Ohhhh," she moaned in approval. "That feels good!"

Sarah felt incredible and I had to fight to maintain my control. We still had a couple more days together so I was extra cautious to ensure she wouldn't be too sore or tired tomorrow. Like most clients after the initial thrust proved to be more pleasurable than painful, Sarah was overly eager to try new things. Judging from the determined gleam in her eyes I worried that she'd be sore in the morning, but doubted that I'd be able to slow her down. I tried to keep her from getting too carried away even though I'm sure it was a price she was willing to pay.

One of the most valuable skills a Docent learns is not only when to assert control, but when and how to give it back. As I felt Sarah relax beneath me I knew she was close. When she brought her hands up and gently ran them along my back before sliding them down to cup my ass I as thrust into her, I knew she was ready for something new.

"Want to try being on top?"

Instantly her eyes sparkled as she nodded her head.

I brought her knees up, took firm control of her hips, and deftly maneuvered us so that without pulling out Sarah was kneeling on top of me. She squealed in surprise, then relaxed her thighs and sunk completely down on me. Her expression was priceless as she went from shock to near ecstasy as her hips ground against mine.

"I'd smack you for that little trick if you didn't feel so damn good," she hissed

"You feel incredible!" I gasped. "You know you're literally milking my cock right now?"

"Really? You mean like this?" she asked a bit too innocently before again clamping down with her vaginal muscles.

When my breath caught her eyes gleamed and I silently vowed to kill The Girls if I survived this weekend. Then again, when Sarah started to both milk and rhythmically bounce up and down on my cock I considered thanking The Girls instead.

"Oh, yeah. You're doing great!" I encouraged while watching my necklace bounce enticingly just above her breasts. All too soon I noticed she was having a hard time keeping the rhythm and seemed to be getting tired.

I cupped her breasts and gently caressed them before pulling her forward so that she was resting on her elbows with her nipples lightly grazing my chest. Once comfortable I began to gently thrust up into her, occasionally flexing my cock to reminded her just how deeply I was inside of her.

"You feel amazing," I whispered, lost beneath her dark brown hair and nuzzling her neck.

"Thanks," she replied. Even though I couldn't see her face I knew she was glowing from the praise.

"Now, mind if I have another turn?" I asked while nibbling her earlobe.

"Go for it." She squealed again as I deftly flipped us without pulling out.

"Hey!" she gasped in shock of suddenly finding herself so quickly on the bottom.

"Better?" I asked while slowly stroking into her.

"Hmm, feels nice," she purred. "I love being on bottom, it's just so much easier."

"Not necessarily." I immediately transitioned into teacher mode.

"Oh?"

"Well, what feels better: This?" I asked, leaning forward so that my cock rubbed more along the bottom part of her passage.

"Or this?" I leaned back and shortened my stroke so that I rubbed more along the top and hopefully along her g-spot.

"Definitely the latter," she sighed, a beautiful smile blooming across her face.

Still in teacher mode I returned to my original position.

"Hey, that felt really good," she pouted.

"Well then, maybe you should roll your hips until it feels that good again?"

"Can I do that?" she asked, sounding skeptical.

"You can do just about anything," I teased. "Try pushing your feet firmly on the mattress and rolling your hips.

As if slowly remembering whose legs belonged to whom, she experimentally started pressing her feet against the mattress and managed to lift her ass an impressive distance off the bed.

"Whoa there," I cautioned, using a hand to firmly press her back down on the mattress.

"Remember, press and roll your hips, and you don't have to press very hard."

"Oh."

This time she managed to roll her hips and a small moan escaped her lips. "Ooh, that feels good!"

"Well, you might want to try combining the two," I replied. At her confused look I continued, "Try rolling your hips AND thrusting up slightly to meet me."

"Hmm," she mused before making many other appreciative noises as she tried out several different angles and varied the strength of her thrusts.

I let her have fun for a few minutes. I didn't want her to wear herself out on the first night so reached down to hook an arm behind her knees and lifted them so that her feet were pressed firmly against my biceps.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah!" Sarah began to chant in time to my thrusts.

Shifting her legs slightly I guided her feet until they were firmly pressed against my chest and moved one hand to gently tease her nipples before letting it slowly drift down.

"Yeah, right there!" she gasped when my thumb came in contact with her clit. Within seconds she tensed.

"Alex!" she cried, arching her back as she lifted her ass completely off the bed.

With a sigh I let go of the blocks I'd been using to prevent my own orgasm and came within seconds of her release.

"Sarah!" I cried as I buried myself completely and blasted spurt after spurt of non-fertile sperm against her womb.


When we'd both recovered I fetched a large glass of water and a warm damp towel. After I reminded Sarah just how drunk she was earlier and that most 'hangovers' are just dehydration, she reluctantly finished the glass and then let me use the warm cloth to gently clean us up. Slipping back into teacher mode I urged her to always at least rinse off and if at all possible go to the bathroom after sex.

While not the usual pillow talk, it seemed to arouse Sarah's interest, and she was soon asking a million other questions on the more technical aspects of sex. We ended up cuddling with Sarah resting her head on my shoulder and draping a leg over mine while I kept my arms wrapped protectively around her.

"I kind of have a confession to make."

"Oh?" she asked rather sleepily.

"I read your profile."

Profiles seem to be the most emphasized and often misinterpreted tool developed by the Institute to help Docents more quickly form deep temporary bonds with the clients. Each profile is the result of a dynamic computer based survey that attempts to create an accurate background from even the most reluctant of potential clients. However, the raw data can be more than a bit overwhelming and so a vast majority of Docents rely on a customized detailed summary. This summary presents a very accurate picture of the client's preferences, life and medical history, important dates (birthday, first kiss,... ), and predicts what the client most wants to learn and how to best convey this knowledge.

Every client reacts differently when you mention reading their profile: it's liberating for some, while embarrassing/intimidating to others. From experience, I've found it most expedient to bring it up early on, let them know that I know, and then just see what happens. In most cases, bringing up a rather small, but hopefully humorous, detail helps break the ice and establishes a base on which to build.

I felt Sarah stiffen in response only to relax a few moments later.

"I knew you would eventually read it."

"Well, I already knew or could guess most of it, but wanted things to be as perfect as possible and actually only skimmed the summary last night."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.