Starlight 300
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - "Captain," she said her head lowered, "I know I'm a little young, but do you think you could, I mean perhaps you could spare some time to." "Come on girl spit it out," I said sharply. "Well I've never done it before," she said, "and it would be the coolest if I could do it here, you know, my first time going at warp 2 in a 300 series." I just stared out into space, not knowing what to say for she was a wanker's dream.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

"Captain we have a message," said Candy.

"Ok," I said and pushed the button. "Shit."

"What is it?" asked Candy.

"Change headings," I said in reply. "We have to met Commodore Briggs at Star Base 6."

"What could he possible want?" mused Candy.

I looked towards the crew quarters where Erin was asleep and wondered my self.


"Commander Todd," said Briggs. "Candy how's your father."

"Fine sir," she said.

"And you must be Miss Andy," he said with a twinkle in his old eyes. "I read reports you know, especial when they're yours Captain."

We sat down to hot coffee when he turned to Erin.

"Tell me about the Firestorm 19?" he said.

It meant nothing to me or by her blank look to Candy either.

"It's a cracker box," said Erin.

"Please explain," said Briggs with a big smile.

"It's not a proper safe more a fire safe," she said. "It's got some fire retardant material sandwiched between two thin plates of steel."

"Could you open one?" he asked.

A slow smile spread across her pretty face.

"In five minutes with a rusty hack saw," she said.

"Commodore," I said hotly.

"Wait one moment Captain," he said. "Miss Andy's past is not unknown to me."

"Oh shit," I mumbled.

"It's ok captain," Erin said. "I don't think he's going to turn me in."

"No, no," he insisted. "Quite the reverse. In fact you'll find that you're no longer wanted by any system. Not a easy task as it turned out."

"So tell me about this Firestorm?" Erin asked.

"Could you open one with anybody knowing you had and then lock it up after?" he asked.

"Sure, with the right tools," she said.

"I thought you might so I took the trouble of bringing you this," he said with a chuckle.

He lifted up a large bag.

"You should find everything you need in there," he said.

"So what's the job?" I asked.

"Not far from here is a system on the edge of civil war and we all know our views on that," he said looking around the table. "It's not the policy of the Federation to take sides in these matters but the rebels army is headed by a very right wing leader. Inside the Firestorm is a disk that containing things like key personnel details, ammo dumps, tactical plans and targets for assassination. If we have a copy of that disk perhaps we can stop this madness."

"Where's the safe?" I asked.

"It's in the commanders office at the army camp," he said.

"Shit," I mumbled.

"It's gets worse," chuckled Briggs. "You have to be in and out in less than one hour for that's the intervals between security checks."


"Are you sure you can do this?" I asked for the tenth time.

"Stop worrying Captain," said Erin. "This is what I do."

"Ok," I said. "Candy, keep a listening watch. We'll be at least three hours."

"Yes captain," she said and she looked as worried as I felt.

We had come in fast and low under their detection system but the nearest strip big enough was three miles away from our target. It was pitch black out with only the stars to light our way. After an hour's forced match we found the security fence. Moving slowly now we circled until we found a spot opposite the main building. I cut a hole and then we just waited. It was a jeep type vehicle that carried the two guards. They were very lack just checked the doors before they drove off. We were through the fence the second the disappeared around the corner. The side door just opened under her hand even though I knew it must be locked.

"Top floor," I prompted.

Again the office door opened miraculously under her hand and there it was. It looked formidable enough to me but then I'm no expert on safes.

"Hold the light," she said.

Out of her bag came her tools, most important of all a blank key made of copper.

"Why copper?" I had asked.

"It's strong enough, easy to work and will bend rather than break if pushed too hard," she had explained.

"It's only a five lever lock," she explained. "Most house doors have better locks than this one."

She inserted the key and turned it then withdraw it and examined the marks left by the lock.

"On the key," she hissed.

I moved the small light so that she could see. With the key suitably trimmed she tried again and again until the key turned.

"How long?" she asked looking up at me with a big smile.

"12 minutes," I said with an equality big grin.

The door opened and I removed the copier from my pack.

It took longer to copy the disk than it took for her to open the safe but at last it was done. I would have like to take a second copy just to be sure but we didn't have the time. The disk replaced and the door swing shut and locked we made our way out, locking each door behind us. With wire I had brought with me I closed the opening in the fence and we were free and clear.


"How did it go?" asked a very nervous Candy.

"Piece of cake," said a smiling Erin. "I wish all my jobs went a smoothly as that."

"Let's get out of here," I said sitting down at the controls. "Give me a course for 6."


"Tell me captain, I don't really understand?" asked Erin whilst we were in transit to Star base 6.

"Don't understand what?" I said not looking up but cheeking the Nav. computer.

"You, Candy, the bedrooms, the whole thing," she explained. "She hardly ever dresses and you don't seem to take any notice and you often sleep in different rooms."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.