Starlight 300
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - "Captain," she said her head lowered, "I know I'm a little young, but do you think you could, I mean perhaps you could spare some time to." "Come on girl spit it out," I said sharply. "Well I've never done it before," she said, "and it would be the coolest if I could do it here, you know, my first time going at warp 2 in a 300 series." I just stared out into space, not knowing what to say for she was a wanker's dream.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

"So, our buccaneer is atoms then," observed the Star Base commander.

"Yeah, he blew up," I said.

I had made my detailed report to the Navy with a copy to the local commander.

"And the seventh system has reached stage 9, you say," he said.

"Yeah, radio transmissions but no space flights that we could detect," I said.

"And what about the pirate's base, did you find that?" he asked.

"No, not yet," I said. "But we think it's on one of the twin moons."

"Right, I'll write you up some new orders," he said. "You better go find that base and see if there's anything salvageable, then take a longer look at that civilisation."

"Yes, sir," I said. "And what if we do find anything of value, what percentage will we get?"

"God, there's more than one pirate around here," he chuckled. "You'll get the usual ten percent."

"As you said, sir," I laughed with him. "More than one pirate about."

"Ten percent," snapped Lila. "He's sticking it to us."

"Yeah, perhaps," I said. "But what do we need the money for?"

"Speak for yourself, captain," interrupted Rachelle. "I'm still broke."

"Ok, girls, let's get ourselves ready for lift off," I shouted. "And, Rachelle, don't worry, you can have my share."

"Yeah, half of mine, too," said Lila who had stopped to hear my offer.

"I'm buying new generators with my share," said Candy, "but if there's anything left you can have that."

"Guys, guys," sniffled Rachelle. "You mustn't."

"Ok, we won't then," said Lila with a laugh and she winked at me.

The flight back to 22-7-3 planet, as it was now designated, third planet of the seventh system in star base 22 sector, was quiet.

"Which moon should we look at first?" asked Lila who was sitting in the pilot's seat.

"The corsair came up from the bigger one," I said, "so let's get in orbit and give it first crack."

We found the base almost immediately, for it was still generating a small power signature.

"Let's go down and dock," I ordered.

There was contraband all over the place, looted from dozens of intercepted cargo ships and not yet sold.

"Ok, ok, let's do an inventory of all the valuable stuff," I said. "The rest we won't bother with. Rachelle, you start monitoring the planet below, ok?"

It was days before we had everything written down and with our ten percent of the value, we were in for a nice little windfall.

"Ok, Rachelle, what have you got?" I asked.

I punched in for a cup of coffee and sat down in the galley to hear her report.

"It's not good news, captain," she started. "Firstly, there are two large land masses joined by a narrow isthmus. The rest of the planet, about sixty percent is just water."

"Ok," I said taking a sip from my strong coffee.

"Well, it looks like the two land masses are at war with each other and have been for quite some time.

"Civil wars are the worse," I muttered half to myself.

"It gets worse, captain," she said. "Here is a map of the northern land mass and here, here and here we have nuclear power stations. On the southern land mass we have nuclear power stations, too. Both land masses have more power capacity than they could possibly need, so that means both sides are actively trying to build a nuclear weapon."

"Shit," I said.

"And it gets still worse," she said. "Look at this."

She slid over a fuzzy black and white photograph. Even though fuzzy I could clearly make out the outlines of a rocket.

"So, they may have nuclear weapons and a delivery system to use them?" I said. "Fucking crazy bastards."

"So what are we going to do about it?" asked Lila who had been listening by the food processor.

"There's not a lot we can do," I sighed. "Our orders are to observe and report only. We can't interfere."

"But those silly fools are going to blow themselves to atoms," snapped Rachelle.

"And they'll never reach level 10," observed Lila. "And even if they do, they will be ostracized by the rest of us."

"Look, captain," said Rachelle eagerly, "Let me have a few days, I think I may have a plan."

"Ok, ok," I agreed.

I was tired and was looking forward to some sleep.

"Ok, captain now hear me out," said Rachelle. "I believe that the presence of that rocket escalates this civilisation to level ten."

"Well, that will take some arguing out," I said.

"Well, if you agree that they are now level ten, that means we can take some direct action."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Ok, let's take the northern land mass first," she said. "I tapped into their communication grid and found that there are two important men there, one in charge of the nuclear project and one in charge of building the rocket."

"So?" I asked.

"Well, we pick them up and have a little chat with them," she said lamely.

"Have a chat," said Lila.

"Well, yes," said Rachelle. "Convince them of the error of their ways."

"And the southern continent?" I asked.

"The same, but I've yet to find the right people there," she said.

"Ok, just say I go along with you, how do we pick them up?" I asked.

The Starlight was designed as a long range survey ship, it didn't even have escape pods much less a teleport pad. Only the very big and powerful warships had those and then they weren't generally used to transport organic material, although they were able to. No, if we wanted to pick anyone up we had to take the whole ship down the planet and there was no way a Starlight could pass as a home grown flying machine.

"There's a private landing strip just here," Rachelle said pointing to the map. "After dark with the right luck, if we come in low and fast, we could get in there, borrow some local transport and go pick them up."

It was all madness but it just might work.

"Ok, go to it and make some details plans," I said.

"Henderson field this is 299 asking for landing instructions," I said over the radio.

Rachelle had spent every waking hour on the fine details and, at last, I gave the go ahead.

"Right 299, this is Henderson tower. The wind is southerly, force 2. Pressure is 60.105 and Vis is two miles."

"Roger that, tower," I said, keying the mic.

We flew in low and fast getting as much lift from our stubby wings as possible using every inch of their short runway. I parked as far away from the control tower as I could.

"Right, Lila, come with me," I said. "Rachelle and Candy stay here and guard the ship."

"I hope you know how to drive this thing?" I asked.

Lila had used her charms on the controller and had managed to borrow his personal transportation.

"No problem," she chuckled. "I thought he was rather cute."

"You think every male you meet is cute," I observed.

She didn't answer just turned and winked at me.

"We are here to see Dr Johnson," I said to the pretty lady who answered the door.

"Please, come in," she invited.

"I'm Johnson," said the grey haired man. "Who are you two?"

"I'm Commander Todd and this is my first officer," I introduced ourselves.

"Military?" he queried.

"Navy," I said.

With most of the planet covered in water their Navy was the senior service.

"Ok, Navy, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"Well, we would like to show you something," I said. "Something you're definitely going to want to see."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.