Starlight 300 - Cover

Starlight 300

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Captain," she said her head lowered, "I know I'm a little young, but do you think you could, I mean perhaps you could spare some time to." "Come on girl spit it out," I said sharply. "Well I've never done it before," she said, "and it would be the coolest if I could do it here, you know, my first time going at warp 2 in a 300 series." I just stared out into space, not knowing what to say for she was a wanker's dream.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

After awhile you become one with your ship for I was instantly wide-awake after dozing after a very nice bout with Candy.

"What's going on?" I shouted through to the bridge.

"I've just dropped out of warp Captain," shouted Lila back to me.

Within seconds I was standing beside her looking out into normal space.

"I'm on short range navigation sensors only as per your orders," she explained, "when I picked up a small metal object."

"What sort of object?" I asked.

"Well we're going to find out for sure," she chuckled, "but my best bet is it is an abandoned ship."

"What way out here?" I asked.

"Coming up now Captain," she said.

"Looks like you were right," I whistled.

"What is it?" said Candy over my shoulder.

"Fucked if I know," said Lila, her head tight against the sensor hood. "No life signs."

"Let's take it in tow," I said after a few seconds. "We'll dump it on that asteroid next to Candy's father ship and have a proper look there."


The rest of the trip was made according to plan and at last we dropped our salvage off.

"I'm not going aboard," shivered Candy. "There may be dead bodies over there."

"That's ok," I said for I was expecting something like that, for she was still just a child. "Lila and I will go."

It didn't take long to find out that there were no bodies about dead or otherwise and somewhat reluctantly Candy agreed to suit up and come across.

"What you got there?" I asked Lila who was making excited gesture.

"If I'm not mistaken," she looked over at me her eyes wide with excitement. "We have our selves a Plasma Cannon."

"What's a Plasma Cannon?" asked Candy.

"Well it what you have to have if you've got a really big war ship and you're up against another big ship with impregnable shields," she explained.

"So it penetrate shielding then?" said Candy.

"No," laughed Lila, "but the shock waves it generates alone will break up most ships."

"But I thought you needed lots of power for a Plasma Cannon?" I queried.

"Well you do usually that's why there're only found on really big Battle Stars," she said. "But this lot seemed to have cracked that problem."

"How do you know it's a Plasma Cannon?" asked Candy, a question that had been bouncing around my mind too.

"Yeah," I said. "I thought you were just a protester."

"People tend to listen to your arguments more when you've got a Phase pistol in your hand," she giggled.

"Ship it back and we'll look at it at home space port," I said. "Now Candy what have you found?"

"Well I think it's a shield generator," she said, her head again inside the bulkhead.

"Ok take it back and we'll study it later," I said. "What about life support?"

"No I don't think so," she giggled. "They seemed to have breathed a mixture of methane and sulpha dioxide."

"No shit," I gasped


"So will it work?" I asked Lila.

We had been doing essential repairs at home port for a week now and Lila had just got around to installing the Plasma cannon and moving the old phase cannon up to the forward turret.

"Yeah, I think so," she said.

"What about you Candy?" I asked.

She pulled her head out of a crawl space with streaks of dirt all over her pretty face.

"It doesn't make any sense Captain," she sighed. "My equipments says we have shielding up and running but it's hardly drawing any power."

"Looks like they cracked that problem too," I said referring to the builders of our mystery ship. "Any way we have to finish up soon for we've got a run to do."

"Where?" they both said in unison.

"Starbase 9 again," I said. "The last ship they sent didn't arrive and they have asked for us personally."

"Great," said Lila with some enthusiasm, "get a chance to try my baby out."

"Look Captain," said a worried looking Candy. "I'm not sure about this new shield."

"Ok Candy, fair enough," I said. "I'll make sure we test it before we have to use it for real. Now let all go and have a lie down."

"I thought we were in a hurry," giggled Lila.

"Not that much a hurry," I leered at their near naked bodies.


"Coming up on Star base 7 captain," called Lila.

"Ok drop out of warp and call in," I ordered.

"Star base 7, this is Starlight 299," she said.

"Roger Starlight," came the prompt reply, "Switch on transponder when you are within 400k Km."

"That's strange," commented Candy.

"What is?" I said turning to look at her naked figure.

"Well we're well within 400k," she said.

"Yeah, well turn the beacon on then," I ordered.

"Shit," came a comment over the speaker. "What the hell are you doing there?"

"Gets some clothes on," suggested Lila with a laugh. "You'll get us all arrested."


We picked up some mail and heavy boxes for Star base 9 then after topping up her fuel and supplies we were off again.

"Captain," said Candy.

"Yeah," I grunted for I was thrusting between her slim thighs.

"I've been thinking," she said.

"Not now, later," I panted for I was nearly there.

"Yeah sorry," she said and hugged me tightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.