You Don't Know Me - Cover

You Don't Know Me

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A love and yet sad story about a man and his love for two differnt women. The choices he makes. Not a lot of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   First  

After waiting about five minutes a nurse came out to see me. I looked up, my God it was Sheila. She was a sight for sore eyes. With everything so mixed up in my life right now it was nice to see someone as nice as her.

Sheila smiled at me and spoke first. "Hi, Jerry It's so good to see you again. I can't begin to tell you how much I missed you. I know why you're here and would like to talk to you first if you don't mind?"

"How do you know what's going on in my life right now? I'm just so confused. I came to get a DNA test. I'm a little embarrassed about it, especially since you're here." I replied.

"Jerry, let me begin by saying I am the mysterious note sender. Please let me explain and then I'll answer any questions you have."

Sheila began, "I went away to nursing school. I had to get away from you. I was so in love with you and didn't want to mess things up for you and Kelly. As I told you a few years ago, I would do anything for you and that included stepping aside so you could have the life you wanted. I got my degree in nursing and last year transferred back here to work. I did my best to keep a low profile. So I never contacted you."

"Then one day I went to the bank and saw Kelly going into the back office. I asked one of the tellers about the bank and told her I was new in town. She welcomed me to the bank and said that Roger Edwards was the president and his son Tom Edwards had just returned from a bankers' program and was now the new vice president. He pointed to the back offices where I had seen Kelly go and said that was their private offices and of course to the right were the vaults."

"I didn't know whether you knew Tom was back or not. I thought you should know that they were seeing each other. At first I thought it might just be two friends seeing each other but then I had saw them together a number of times. It really started to aggravate me. I didn't like seeing them do this behind your back. I felt you should know."

"One day Tom came into the hospital for an employment physical which is required by the bank. He did recognize me but I guess I didn't leave a lasting impression on him because he just talked away about coming back to town and meeting up with his old girlfriend and being the bank vice president. He is one arrogant son of a bitch. I drew his blood and I don't know why I did it but I saved a spot of blood on a slide to run a DNA test."

"Please forgive me for this but I pulled your baby's birth record and the baby shots she had and found that Tom is actually Ellen's birth father."

My God, I didn't know what to say. I looked at Sheila with tears in my eyes. If what she said is true than I've been living a lie ever since I got married. I've worked so hard for nothing. The woman I loved and thought loved me was a marriage farce and then my baby girl wasn't even mine. I just broke down and started crying. Sheila came over to me and held me. She had tears in her eyes also. I knew she was crying because she knew how badly I was hurt.

I looked up at her and said, "I don't know what to do? I don't know what to say? I have nothing, I have no one," I cried.

Sheila said, "Jerry, you still have me. I've always loved you and I'm still here for you. I'll do anything for you. All you have to do is ask."

I tried to gain a little composure so I said jokingly, "Do you want to have my baby?" as I tried to smile.

Sheila looked back at me and said, "I already have."

I said, "What? What are you saying?

"Jerry, remember the time I gave myself to you and then later you came to my house to tell me you were going to marry Kelly because she was going to have your baby? Well, here's a flash for you. I was pregnant with your child also. That's why I was so happy to see you then. I was going to tell you but you surprised me first. I went away to live with my aunt while taking the nurses course. I had my beautiful baby girl. I call her Jeri. I named her after her father. That's why I left the message for you to take the DNA test. To prove to you that you are the father of Jeri. I wanted you to know for sure. I'm not asking for money or anything. I'm not trying to play you. Jeri and I are doing fine. She is one of the smartest, prettiest little girls you have ever seen. Kind of looks like her dad." Then Sheila smiled.

I didn't know what to say. I was totally mixed up. I knew what kind of person Sheila was. She wasn't trying to pull anything over me. She was just too nice of a person to do that. I asked if I could see Jeri. She said they had a day care at the hospital for employees and took me to see my daughter.

The minute I walked into the room and saw all those little kids I was able to pick out Jeri in a second. I knew she was mine the second I saw her as she ran up to her mother. Sheila picked her up and said, "Jeri I would like you to meet a very special person. This is daddy," as she handed the little tyke over to me.

I reached out and took her in my arms. I said, "Hi Jeri. How are you?"

She said, "Hi, daddy," and kissed me on the cheek. I handed her back to Sheila and she put her down and told her to go play with the other kids and away she went.

I looked at Sheila and told her I didn't know what to say or do. I needed time to clear all the cobwebs from my head. This was just so much to try and figure out in one day. I did tell her no matter what the outcome of my messed up life that I wanted to be part of little Jeri's life.

She said she understood and felt sorry for me but she would help me in any way she could. She asked if I wanted the DNA taken and I told her I did. Not to match Jeri's DNA but to make sure there was no match for Ellie's. Sheila took me in the lab and took my blood sample and said it would take about a week. She didn't want to rush it through and make any waves. She kissed me lightly on the lips and I gave her a hug, then I left the hospital with a head full of cobwebs.

Where do I go from here? I had to have some kind of plan. I needed to talk to Kelly also. I knew down deep inside that everything Sheila told me was true but I wanted to hear what Kelly had to say. When I got home I told Kelly we needed to talk. She said she was going to go shopping with Jane and we could talk another time.

I looked her right in the eyes and said, "Your damn shopping can wait. I have some questions and I need some answers." She looked nervous as we sat down at the table. I hardly ever raised my voice to her.

"Did you know that Tom Edwards is back in town?" I asked

She looked at me and said, "Yes, I guess he's been back for awhile as far as I know. What difference does that make if he lives here?"

I didn't answer her question but thought I would try a bluff. So I told her that his car was seen in the trailer park yesterday and asked her if he stopped over to see her?

She remembered the toilet seat being up so she said, "Yes, he stopped by for a few minutes and said, 'Hello.' We talked a little bit and then he left. Why are you badgering me about this? I didn't do anything wrong."

"I just thought it odd that your old boyfriend was back in town for almost a year and you never mentioned it to me and then he stops by our house and you never even told me. Sounds a little suspicious doesn't it?"

"Well, I knew you would suspect the worst with your ego and all and I wasn't in the mood to argue with you. Just like right now, you're accusing me of having an affair with Tom. Just because an old friend stopped by doesn't mean anything," she said

"I never accused you of anything. I just asked if Tom was back in town and if he stopped by. From now on you better tell him to put the toilet seat down so I won't get in trouble for him leaving it up every time he stops by for a little bit," I replied

Kelly jumped up and called me a bastard and said she was going shopping and that Ellie was at her mothers. I told her that Ellie was always at her mothers and my mom wondered why she hardly ever gets to see Ellie.

Kelly walked out the door. Well, there was step one. She has been seeing Tom. Time to start getting ready for step two whatever that was going to be. It's funny how quick love can fade when your lover cheats on you. Kelly and Tom were messing with the wrong guy. I spent too much of my life trying to make the wrong woman happy, I can see that now. So I was going to take control over my life. The only sad part is Ellie is in the middle of the playing field. At least she was only three and had a full life ahead of her. Probably without me. I have to see the DNA results first. I had to make sure.

I let things go for the next few days. I wanted to see how Kelly reacted after our conversation. Funny how every day I came home from work I went and checked the toilet seat. The weird things we do when distrust sets in. Kelly always had somewhere to go when I got home. I could tell she was trying to avoid me as much as possible. I decided to spend more and more time on my side job. I was making more money on my wielding jobs then I did on my regular job. I had over $30,000 stashed in an account in a different bank. The last thing I needed now was for Kelly to find out about it.

I received a text message from Sheila saying "The test results are back". That was good, I could finally find out for sure if Ellie was my child. I was pretty sure that she wasn't since I last talked to Sheila, but I needed the proof in writing. I gave Sheila a call and asked if I could see her after work. I told her I would like to see Jeri also. She gave me her address and I stopped by the next evening.

She had a nice apartment. Nothing luxurious but nice, neat and clean. She asked if I wanted anything to eat or drink. She said she didn't have much but I was welcome to whatever she had. She didn't get much company other than her parents and other relatives.

I asked if her family knew who Jeri's father was? She said she wouldn't tell anyone but she had a feeling her sisters knew. She asked them to promise never to tell me because she didn't want to mess up my life and that she and her daughter were very happy. She told me she went on a few dates but couldn't get serious about anyone.

She then pulled out the DNA papers of four different individuals, me, Tom, Ellie and Jeri. She set them all on the table and explained all the dots and dashes. Ellie was Tom's birth child. I was wondering if Kelly or Tom even knew. Then I looked at my DNA. It wasn't even close to Ellie's. No question about it. I was not the biological father of Ellie. Believe it or not it made me sad. I thought she was my daughter for over three years and then, boom, she isn't mine.

I was getting ready to match my test results against Jeri's when Jeri came over to me and held up her hands for me to pick her up. I reached down and set her on my lap. She looked at me and said, "My daddy." Then I looked down at the test results and little Jeri was right. I was her daddy. I gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I glanced over at Sheila who had tears in her eyes watching me with our daughter.

How could I be so blind? She did feel about me the way I used to feel about Kelly. I decided I was going to make it up to her. She again reminded me of my song, "You Don't know me," only I was the one who didn't have the eyes to see who really loved me.

This verse fit Sheila's love for me also:

You give your hand to me and then you say hello
And I can hardly speak, my heart is beating so
And anyone could tell, you think you know me well
But you don't know me
It was true, I really didn't know how Sheila felt.

I wasn't going to do to her what Kelly did to me. I asked her if she still loved me?

With tears in her eyes she said, "I've never stopped loving you, Jerry."

I sat down and told her about wanting to quit my job and open my own little wielding business. She was so happy for me. She thought it would be so great. Then I thought about Kelly telling me how my plans were nothing. What a difference in women. I was just too blind to ever notice it.

I told Sheila that I had a little money saved and I wanted to put it in her name. I explained how it was going to be for my business. I wanted to get it out of my name and there was no one I trusted more than her. I explained that I was going to face Kelly with all the facts and ask for a divorce. I didn't know what the outcome would be yet but that I wanted her and little Jeri to be part of my life.

We said our goodbyes and I told her I would drop her off a check the next day to deposit my savings in her name. The next day I went to work and explained to my boss that I was giving my two week notice. He said I could use my two week vacation now and he would list my termination date as two weeks from now. I told him that would be great. It would give me some time to set up my business and get a little time off before burying myself in my work. He wished me well and said if I ever needed a job I was welcome back. He said he was losing a really good employee but understood how important it was to me to own my own business.

I was going to use this two weeks to find out exactly what Kelly and Tom were up to. I put a bug on the phone in the office to record any calls going through our home line. Kelly hardly ever used that phone and besides the actual recording tape was in a drawer. Since most calls were local calls there really wasn't much of a record. I also decided to follow Kelly on some of her shopping trips. I first stopped by the hospital to talk with Sheila to give her the check and let her know that I wouldn't be in much contact with her for the next couple of weeks. I didn't want her involved in my problems. If she needed me to text me like she had been. I promised her that I wouldn't leave her this time. I would be back.

The next day I got up like I was going to work and followed my regular morning procedure. I asked Kelly what her plans were for the day and she said she would be home doing her usual household chores. I stated that I didn't have any wielding jobs set for the next two days and maybe we could take Ellie and go visit my parents that evening.

She looked a bit hesitant and mentioned that her parents wanted to see Ellie that evening and she promised them she would go there. I actually offered to go along and visit her parents who really disliked me. Kelly came back saying her dad was going to watch Ellie while she and her mom did some shopping. I told her that if she didn't want me to come along that it was okay. Maybe I would go next time.

I left the house since I was supposed to be going to work. I stopped by a small building that was for rent. It was an old building that used to be used as a gas station but they had taken the pumps out. I found out I could rent it with an option to buy after six months to a year. The owner said it was pretty run down and if I wanted to, I could fix it up and make repairs and charge it off against the rent. Well, now I knew what I was going to do with my days for the next two weeks.

When I got home Kelly was getting ready to leave as usual. I guess I used to be too much in love to notice the real Kelly. She did everything possible not to be with me. About fifteen minutes after she left I went to her parents home and parked my truck a couple of houses down the street. A few minutes later I watched Kelly get into her car without her mother or Ellie. I guess her mother decided not to go shopping.

I followed her through town to a secluded little restaurant. I watched her sit in the parking lot till I saw Tom's car pull up. Well, there was some proof. I took out my digital camera and started snapping pictures. The two of them greeting with a light kiss and then Tom put his arm around her as they went into the restaurant.

I decided not much more I could do right then so I thought I'd go by Kelly's parents and pick up Ellie. As I rang the doorbell Kelly's mom looked at me both surprised and nervous. I asked her where Kelly was, that she had told me she was going shopping with her mom. Her mom asked what I was doing there and then just stuttered and said she wasn't feeling good so Kelly called one of her girlfriends and she went with her. I asked her which girlfriend. Again she stuttered and said she didn't know. Then I told her since I was going home and she wasn't feeling good I would just take Ellie with me.

There wasn't much she could do so she invited me in and went and got Ellie and I took her home. It was kind of sad, I really did like the cute little gal. She really was a good girl. I almost thought about asking for custody but I would never get it and besides I was going to use her DNA to get even with Kelly and Tom.

Ellie and I were playing on the floor when the phone rang. It was Kelly. She started yelling at me asking me why I took her daughter. I yelled back, "Isn't she my daughter too? Your mom wasn't feeling good or at least that's what she told me so I took our daughter home with me. You keep saying I never spend enough time with her. By the way, who did you go shopping with? Your mom said you called one of your friends."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.