When We Fell - Cover

When We Fell

Copyright© 2006 by large_pianist

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom and Sam return with more of their romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Our wedding date approached with the speed a train might envy. Sam was willing to make this the quickest planned wedding seen. In fact, I am almost sure that she had most of this down on paper or in her computer prior to my asking her. Her self-assured nature would no doubt let her do such a thing. She had project management software on her computer and everything was timed down to the last detail. Well, almost everything.


I gasped at the sight of Sam draped over my bed. It was the most wonderful sight that I'd seen. All of the other times we had seen each other naked were mostly at her bidding and it does make a difference if I'm the instigator.

Keeping with the mood I had established earlier, I tenderly stroked and kissed my beloved. My heart filled with joy and so much more. The love that had been revealed to me that day was almost overwhelming. I kissed my way up her body from her feet, up her legs and bypassing her pretty little pussy, I moved to her stomach and breasts. Light kisses up her trim stomach followed my hands. As my hands came in contact with her perfect breasts she breathed in deeply filling my hands with her lovely mounds.

Without further delay, I wrapped my lips around her left nipple and sucked her deeply into my mouth. Keeping my other hand busy exploring her right breast, I continued to pour all of my attention to her boob. When I felt that I had sufficiently paid homage to her left breast, I turned my mouth to pay attention to her right. That certainly brought a moan of approval from my fiancée.


Two weeks to go before the wedding. All of the plans had been set into motion and the simple fact was that I was waiting for the problems to begin. This wedding was going to be special. Sam had planned all of it, my part being just learning to go along for the ride. She had made plans for every detail down to the decorations for our rehearsal dinner. This was one determined woman, as I had learned from our long courtship. Long, being that I didn't even know that I was courting her from the moment we had met. All the rest was just time for me to get used to the idea.

For the last few weeks she had been a flurry of activity, wanting to set the date for two months from my "Day of Discovery" and finding that many people in the "Wedding Industry" do not like to work on those kinds of schedules. Well, they didn't until they met "Sam the Steamroller".

A photographer was quickly engaged. Our wedding was to have the best pictures for us to show our children as we grew older. The photographer that Sam had wanted originally was not available for our planned wedding date and referred us to another. It turned out that this referral was to a semi-retired photographer that our first choice had interned with many years earlier. He now only did a few weddings a year and only on referral. Sam was on a real roll.

Flowers were ordered with no visible problem. Only later had I heard that the florist started in with Sam over her choice. The florist insisted that people did not get Sam's favorite flower whenever they wanted. I'm not going to try to explain all of the ins and outs of how this florist became educated as to the availability of these flowers. Suffice it to say that Sam was on the phone with the flower wholesaler in San Francisco within minutes and was assured that getting the required flowers in time for our wedding date would not be a problem. Sam had done her homework and knew the answers before the questions even arose.

Catering was another quickly dispatched issue. I'm guessing that the word was starting to get out about Sam and her determination to make this wedding come in on time and within her budget.

I kept my appointment with the folks at the mall that rent tuxedos. They were ready and waiting for me. All they had to do was measure me and let me know when I should expect to pick up my garments. I asked them about shoes, a shirt and the like and was quickly reminded that Sam was a very detail oriented woman. All had been provided for.

Then it happened. The one thing that Sam had not put into her schedule, she got sick like I had never seen. All of her working overtime to get this wedding planned and executed had worn her down and she came up with a monstrous cold and bout with the flu. Amazingly, this was the first time that I could ever recall Samantha ever being sick. Oh, I'm sure that it had happened, but true to my clueless nature I had never taken note of it before.


When my lips finished giving her breasts their due, I wrapped my arms around Sam and hugged and kissed her, skin to skin. Her pelvis had a mind of its own. With all of the full body contact going on she was attempting to get my cock in touch with her pussy and making no allusions otherwise.

Keeping my own counsel about not going further, I made my dive for the prize. Disengaging from our embrace, giving her the "naughty, naughty" finger movement and a "Tsk, Tsk", I positioned my head between her legs to give her the thrill she was looking for. I did not disappoint. My tongue went to work on her flowing flower with great relish. The licking turned to a full on kiss with my tongue exploring the depths of this woman I had come to love so dearly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.