Rene - Cover

Rene

by Pixy II Zenobia

Copyright© 2006 by Pixy II Zenobia

Erotica Sex Story: Two young boys tag team an older woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   .

The wiper blades squealed and juddered across the windscreen, as they futilely attempted to push the water away.

The noise grated in her head like fingernails across a blackboard. If it were her own car, not a hire car, she would have found a Halfords and had them replaced. She still might.

The rain was relentless; the only upside, was that it had driven indoors all but the most determined. The roads were quiet.

She deliberately drove through another deep puddle, with feelings akin to childish joy. The water crashed across her bonnet drowning her pathetic wipers. She slowed down slightly so her wipers could catch up.

She was a little bored. The town had not much in the way of nightlife, and the few clubs she had gone to, contained only girls in their teens, making her feel decidedly old at twenty eight. She had not stayed too long, the competition to fierce.

As seminars went, this was going to be one of the most tedious she ever had the misfortune to attend. It was not in her field and the only reason she was going, was because the person who should be attending was her boss.

Two figures loomed out of the rainy gloom ahead. Hunched over and running against the lashing rain. She slowed down so as not to splash them. Though neither could have gotten any wetter.

As she pulled closer, the closest to the road held out his arm, thumb up.

She looked at him as she drove past. Wet hair framed a drenched face that had yet to clear mid-teens.

She switched on her indicator and pulled over to the side of the road before she was fully aware she was doing so. As the car slowed to a stop, she pondered the intelligence of her rash and unexpected decision.

The faces of two want-to-be drowned rats appeared in her passenger window. She rolled down the electric window.

"Where are you going?" As the words left her mouth, she realised how pointless it was, as she wouldn't know their destination anyway.

Two young boys faces appeared in the gap left by her retreating window.

"Kirkton Avenue" One boy asked hopefully.

The boys looked at her blank face.

"Where are you going?" They asked of her.

She looked down at a business card of the motel that lay in the tray between handbrake and gear lever. She read out the address.

The two boys looked relieved.

"It's on the way."

The boys clambered gratefully in when she released the central locking. As soon as they were seated, the windows started to steam up. She Turned up the demist level before she pulled back onto the road. Thankful that the car was not hers, as the boys drained into the cloth seats.

As she drove back to the motel, the two boys proved to be surprisingly good company. At first their direct stares had proved to be slightly uncomfortable, as she relaxed with their cheerful banter she became aware that their gaze was more appreciative than psychotic. She found herself unconsciously reacting to their gaze.

Robbie, the boy in the passenger seat, had turned himself sideways on the seat and was paying more attention to her than anything else.

Tory, in the back, had both his elbows on the shoulders of the front seats, as he leant forward, his gaze meeting hers occasionally as she looked in the rear view mirror. That was not the only direction in which he occasionally gazed.

Rene was aware that he had a good view of her cleavage. She found herself torn between the two thoughts of whether she should be allowing him the view at all and wishing she had put on a nicer bra rather than the plain one she was currently wearing.

That he could see the edges of it she was sure. She never did up all the buttons on her blouse and though she was wearing a suit jacket, it was unfastened.

When she turned to look at Robbie, his eyes rose from her legs to meet hers. She now found herself wishing she had worn a shorter skirt, and replaced her thick tights for thinner stockings. She stamped down hard on that train of thought, before it got her into trouble. Especially since the combined age of the two boys probably matched hers.

The two boys, for their part, seemed unconcerned about the direction or effect of their gaze.

A little voice whispered cruelly in her mind that they would not be that interested in someone her age when they had access to younger game. They were good looking, so she was in no doubt that the pair of them would be leaving a trail of broken hearts in their wake, and that there would be a queue of hearts waiting to be broken.

The onset of middle age denial started to get a foothold in early, as another voice said she still had what it takes and if she wanted she could easily have them both.

Rene swallowed hard as she tried to banish her dark thoughts, unaware that the movements of her throat and upper chest further excited both boys. She had never slept with more than one partner at a time and never with such an age difference.

The car bounced lightly as she pulled into the motels car park.

The thought of another dreary evening alone was pressing in her mind. She was sorry at having to part with their company.

The rain continued to fall hard.

She felt herself start to blush as she looked at their young (and she had to admit to herself, beautiful) faces.

"I'm sorry I couldn't not take you all the way."

The two boys thanked her for taking them part of the distance.

Impulse kicked in again and she felt herself redden slightly as she carried on.

"I feel cruel dumping you out in this weather, you can stay for a moment, in the motel if you want to see if the rain abates a bit?" Her voice trailed off in a squeak as she felt as though she was a young girl asking her first boyfriend out again. She wondered where fourteen years of her life had vanished too.

The two boys looked at each other and back to her again. Rene found herself holding her breath.

"Okay" They replied in unison.

Rene quickly walked in front of them and led the way, desperate to hide her bright red face from their gaze. The walk to her room was a quiet one, as she did not trust her voice. She wanted to stop, turn, face them and tell them they was nothing between them. She could not tell such a barefaced lie.

Her hand trembled as she tried to fit her key in the lock to her room. This she did not need.

With relief she stepped inside. She pointed to the bathroom. "There are some towels in there if you want to dry off."

"Oh, cheers" The two boys headed into the bathroom and shut the door.

Rene headed straight for the minibar, dropping her damp coat on the end of the bed as she passed. One of her golden rules, upon staying at motels, was to leave the minibars well alone. This was not alcohol related, but due to the extortionate rate that motels charged to replenish them. Upon opening the door she looked for the most potent mini. Choosing one, she cracked the seal, removed the cap and downed it in one. Throat burning like the gates too hell, eyes watering like the Niagara Falls and an overwhelming desire to sneeze, she threw the empty bottle at the bin. The empty bottle bounced off the rim and rolled un-noticed, under the bed.

Unconsciously she moved too the bathroom for a cup of water. Then she realised what she was doing and turned back.

Reaching back into the drinks cabinet, she heard the bathroom door open. Empty handed, she firmly shut the door and turned round. Her heart leaped into her still burning throat and she felt in severe danger of passing out. Walking out to stand in front of her, the two boys were clad only with towels wrapped around their waists.

Dumbfounded she just stood and stared at them. Robbie walked up to her and held out a towel.

Rene stared blankly at the offering. She started a conversation in her head. "If they thought she was going to change into that, they had another..."

"For your hair." He explained.

"Oh, yes. Sorry away with the fairies there for a minute." She was so relieved, her legs almost folded. To hide her mounting embarrassment, she accepted the towel. Dipping her head she started to vigorously towel her hair.

The silence was making her nervous. "There were plenty of towels I take it"

Tory joined the conversation. "Enough for a third person."

The implication was not lost on her. Things had got out of hand enough, without adding her adding to the bare flesh on display count. Trying to distract herself, she sat at the dresser table and started to comb her damp hair.

Robbie walked up behind her and removed the brush from her hand. She could not hide the shiver that ran through her, as his hand covered hers for a moment. The contact was brief, just enough to remove the brush from her failing grip. She kept her gaze lowered, unable to meet his in the mirror. She knew she was aroused, but had not noticed how visible it was. Divested of her suit jacket, her slightly damp blouse clung to the contours of her breasts. The outline of her bra was visible to all, through the almost completely diaphanous material. That would have been bad enough, but her nipples stood out in a stunning display of their arousal.

Making free with his hands through her hair, Robbie occasionally used the brush. The hair that had fallen over the front of her face, hiding her blushes, he swept back behind her ears. The movement of the brush and the resistance it encountered, forced her head back. She knew he was looking into her eyes but was unable to meet his gaze. Looking instead, at the light fixing on the ceiling.

Slowly her hair straightened and untangled, to lay down her back. Robbie no longer needed his spare hand, to anchor her hair against the tug of the brush. Now free, he ran the fingertips sensuously around the edge of an ear. The fingertips sliding down to caress the skin of her neck, making little circular motions as they went. Continuing to brush her hair with one hand, the other slipped lower, around to the front of her breastbone.

Avoiding contact with the material of her blouse, the skin of his fingers travelled down her cleavage. Fingertips gliding down the narrowing V of skin between her blouse covered breasts.

She did not want to breathe. To move the skin of her chest closer to those questing fingers. She wanted to tell him to stop, but there was no breath for words.

She gasped involuntary as he enveloped a warm breast in an equally warm palm. There was a thud on the floor too her side. The other hand, now free from the brush, moved to enfold her other breast. Her arms lay trapped at her side by Robbie's forearms. Powerless, she let his rough caressing continue.

She had to stop this, before it got any further out of control. The trouble was, she did not want it to stop.

She gathered up all the remaining courage and strength she had left. She would stand, tell him to stop, get dressed and for the pair of them to leave. That was a simple enough task so she could easily manage that.

Taking a deep breath that pushed her breasts firmly into Robbie's palms, she stood from the chair and turned round.

When she turned round, all the breath in her lungs escaped like a burst balloon.

Lying, completely naked on her bed, was Tory. He looked at her calmly as he slowly stroked his erection, which he made no move to hide from her gaze.

Shocked, stunned and at a complete loss, she tore her gaze back to Robbie. To find that he was also as naked as the day he was born. Robbie stepped close, forcing his erection into her skirt. He took the edges of her blouse in either hand and with a quick jerk, ripped them apart. Buttons disappeared into all four corners of the room.

Rene just stood there, letting him pull her torn blouse over and down her shoulders. He stopped lowering the torn material at her waist. The short sleeves wrapped round her slender wrists. The seam along the back, running from one shoulder to the other, resisted the ripping force. Together, seam and short sleeves formed a material manacle.

Unconsciously she tried to lift her hands to cover her bra bound breasts. Only to find them bound to her side.

Sliding his arms between her elbows and chest, Robbie took hold of her bra straps at her side next. He jerked hard again. Built of stronger material the bra resisted. The force of the jerk had to go somewhere. Rene was pulled close into Robbie. She felt her smooth skin collide with his rougher equivalent.

Closer and now with more leverage, he tried again. The catch at her back gave way in a spray of plastic. The now released straps leaving red friction marks from their sudden and abrupt tension.

Still she stood there, unable and un-wanting to move.

Raising his hands again, Robbie pulled the shoulder straps down her arms. The shoulder straps fouled on the tangled remains of her blouse. The front of her bra pressed against her stomach binding her hands, as her shirt lay equally tight against her back.

The air of the motel room was cool on her burning skin. The cool air was not what was sending shivers down her back.

Free of containment, Robbie fondled her breasts in a leisurely manner.

Rene was finding it harder to stand on her own as time progressed. She moved closer to Robbie in an effort to lean on him. He moved his hands away from her breasts to her side, to allow her to get closer. His hands slipped round to the small of her back, pressing her tight against his naked erection.

His nose touched hers and for the first time, he kissed her. His tongue bored dominantly into her submissive yielding mouth.

She wanted to claw at his naked back with her fingernails. Her half removed clothing restricted her movement so much; she was only able to hold his hips.

His hands roamed wantonly over her firm butt cheeks. A finger wormed the zip at the back of her skirt down, enough for his hands to gather a handful of opposing fabric. She felt muscles tighten across his arms and chest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.