Anne and Sam - Cover

Anne and Sam

by Horace Phillip

Copyright© 2006 by Horace Phillip

Erotica Sex Story: the fantasy of a beautiful woman who was kind enough to send feedback about 'Kat Meets Dusty'...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   First   Bestiality   .

one day at your house... you're home alone but you are watching Sam for the week while your neighbors are out of town... Sam is a gorgeous four year old collie... hubby is at work...

... just a few days ago, you were reading a story off the internet about a woman, a young girl actually, who unexpectedly ended up having sex with a dog... for the life of you, you can't figure out why but that story really got to you on some kind of a primal level... you're not really thinking about doing anything with Sam, but the whole idea keeps lingering in the back of your mind... some sort of - call it a low-frequency, tingling sensation - seems to be keeping you right on the edge of being turned on...

... you're in the living room... you've got a stack of old magazines on the coffee table that you had planned to sort through, to decide which if any of them you want to keep, so you can get rid of the rest... you kneel down at the end of the coffee table to get started on your project...

... suddenly, Sam sticks his nose right up under your lightweight wool pleated skirt, nudging right into your crotch!... "oh shit!" you say to yourself... but it feels like you're frozen in place... the only thing between Sam's nose and your pussy is a gauzy pair of see-thru panties, your favorite kind, and they are tightly snugged up into the crease of your cunt, the rapidly swelling lips of your pussy pressing out, molded against the sheer fabric...

... you keep your pussy lips shaved because you know that it helps to heighten sensations for you whenever you get horny... you shift your legs open just a little bit and Sam begins to lick... his tongue reaches all the way through between your legs, swiping at the top of your crease and licking all the way down and back up thru the crack between your firm ass cheeks... "ooohhhh shiiitttt" you moan as you lay your head down onto your arms, resting on the top of your coffee table...

... Sam again stretches his tongue out and swipes all along the entire length of your crack... again he licks... and again... you know the fabric between your legs has become soaked... how much of it is from Sam's wet tongue and how much is from the juices that have begun to flow out of your burning cunt?

... you try not to disturb Sam from his activities as you very slowly pull your hands out from under your head and slide them down the sides of your quivering body... down over your now-jerking hips... down the outside of your thighs until you reach the hem of your skirt...

... you grasp the sides of the hem and slowly slide it up... feeling it slide up over the top of your thigh-high hose... over your hips until it's now folded back over your butt and onto your back... the tendons in your thighs are starting to vibrate as your hands slip back down to your waist...

... your fingers pinch the narrow strip of elastic fabric that makes up the waistband of your delicate panties... you slowly... so slowly; don't want to disturb Sam... begin to roll the waistband down... over the perfect, smooth skin that covers your hip bones... feeling as the back band of the panties starts to slide down over the cheeks of the perfect bubble butt that you've worked so hard to keep firm... you wait for just the right moment...

... now, as Sam pauses just for an instant between licks... you skin the panties further down... down over your thighs till they are caught down at your knees... you try to spread your knees further apart... opening as much room as you can between your legs until the panties, stretched to their limit between your knees prevent you from opening any further...

... Sam attacks even more energetically now as his tongue can now delve deeply between your lips, slurping up the honied sauce that flows from the very depths of your hungry womb... you can't keep yourself from constant moaning, your hips thrusting back onto Sam's snout...

... your hands begin to slide back up... now on the inside of your creamy thighs... as they get closer to the juncture, they encounter the juices dribbling down that haven't been captured by Sam's tongue... your fingertips reach the essence and feel Sam's slobbering tongue as it continues to lap away...

... you gently use the fingertips from each hand to pull the swollen lips of your pussy open... wanting to feel... no, needing to feel that tongue probing deeper... digging further into the crease... needing to feel... no, shaking from the anticipation of your furry lover slopping his tongue up and down over the sheath of your clit... you're so turned on... you think the head may have already popped out from it's protective hood...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.