A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 31: The Alien

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: The Alien - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

I opened my mask and took out the aerosol. Tiger took out his laser. I opened the inner door and popped the aerosol.

Three minutes later we got a report from the WE. They had infested the two aliens. Their DNA was different from ours but it was close enough for them to work.

They had a small problem. They were working on it. Each alien had a second symbiotic creature attached where their brainstem should be. This creature exercised control over the aliens like the WE sometimes control humans. The WE were working on the alien and symbiants bios. It was very different than humans. It was simpler to figure out.

Tiger and I sat back and watched. The aliens did not have a clue that we were here. They did not even see a threat from the WE. We were in communication with the ADS Enterprise and Bob, Mary/Fran and Cynthia. Mary/Fran was in direct control of the WE. Then she gave a scream. The symbiant was artificial and had destroyed the alien's brainstem and had replaced it. If one removed the symbiant the alien would die.

After five minutes the WE had a solution. They had figured out the alien bios. That gave them the symbiant's bios. They put the aliens and the symbiants to sleep. They would take over the internal control communication that the alien needed to live. Then they would destroy the symbiant.

The WE would do this because the symbiant was the alien government's experiment to produce a better fighting unitthat the government could control completely. The symbiants escaped into the environment and infested the whole Karg planet. The whole planet was enslaved.

I was just about to walk into the ship. I heard Tiger's laser fire four times. I could not see what he was firing at. He let me use his eyes. There were four dead symbiants laying on the deck. They had been hanging on a beam over the aliens. They were clear to the human eye. They had an infrared color that Tiger could see. I had Tiger check out the compartment. We had the ship.

The WE had killed the symbiants in the Karg. Yes, that is what they called themselves. The Karg. The WE were using the alien DNA to help the WE rebuild the Karg brainstems. The aliens had a hand with a thumb and two fingers. They were shorter than humans by about six inches. Their skin color was a mixture of colors. They did not wear any clothing or body covering.

The WE said we had a male and female. The Female was pregnant with three children. That is why there were the symbiants in the ship. The male had been forced to inseminate the female by the symbiants.

The WE would have both brain stems reconstructed in two hours. The WE assured us that there were no other symbiots left in the ship.

Tiger and I looked at each other and sat down and spelled each other as the other took a short nap. Boy I am glad I got those chronometers. We had Cynthia come over.

The WE woke the two Karg. The male was named 008sam and the female was named 904annika -- at least that is what it translated to in English. We decided to call them Sam and Annika. Tiger and I had removed our EVA Suits. We would look a little more normal to Sam and Annika. When they awoke they were studying their instruments. Cynthia came and joined us.

I said, "Ahem." There was no response.

The WE said, "They do not hear."

I stomped my foot on the floor. That was when I realized that there was about 1 G of gravity in the ship. I passed this information to Fritz and Reagan.

That got the Sam and Annika's attention. When they saw us they were terrified.

I quickly thought of first contact. I said on net, "Welcome to Sol. We come in peace. I am called Tom and this fellow is called Tiger. We have removed your symbiant. You are no longer slaves. We also killed the symbiants in the ship."

Sam was the first to communicate. "How did you remove our symbiants? To do this is death. We are very frightened. You are the first aliens we have actually communicated with."

"Are you going to kill us?" Annika asked. "We were sent here to kill all life on your planet."

I had Sam scan me. I let him know about the WE and the smart cats, dolphins, octopi and humans. I explained that the WE were the ones who removed the symbiants from them. We were on a mission to deflect the asteroid so it would not hit the third planet called Earth.

"You can't do that," Sam said, " The Karg will just send another ship to send another asteroid to destroy life on Earth. When we get close enough to insure an ocean hit, we are to separate and send video of the destruction of your planet back to Karg."

Sam continued, "The Karg have destroyed twenty civilizations near Karg. We initially did this to provide minerals and room for the Karg. The first two planets did that. We were afraid of other aliens and their cultures so we destroyed them by sending asteroids into their planets. Annika and I were sent here to do the same to your planet. If we don't feed the video back to Karg they will assume something happened to our ship and send another unit. They will be here in three of your months.

"If we sent fake video of the planet being destroyed, would that be enough?" I asked

Sam said that our own telecommunication would let the Karg know that something was wrong. It would take twenty years for the radio signals to reach Karg, then they would know.

I let him know that we would be ready in twenty years. In fact, we might make a preemptive strike. We would not use asteroids. Let's get this asteroid aimed for insertion into Earth orbit. We could use it as a resource.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.