A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 24C: Graduation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24C: Graduation - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Friday June 13, 2008 The Federation of Planets?

Cynthia and I got up early and had a good swim. We were joined by Tiger and Squeaker.

Tiger expressed concern about cooking for the cats while camping. I assured him he would do fine. He had nine meals to prepare. He had nine meals to make. Breakfasts were easy: Eggs, pancakes, with bacon or sausage. Lunch was equally simple, meat sandwiches. He could get either cooked ham or cooked turkey, and for dinner he had two entrées already: Prawns and salmon. Sunday he could make sandwiches. A side dish for dinners would be yams. A good breakfast is an omelet: Eggs, ham and cheese. I knew he could handle all those meals. Beverages are easy, you can use instant coffee and offer milk. You can do simple starches like yams, canned corn, and bread. All of the groceries he didn't have, he could pick up at the Guerneville Safeway. I told him to remember to get ice for the cooler and the cooler in the trailer. Monday, he would need to remove all food in the camper except canned goods before he locked up the trailer. He also needed to drain the cooler.

"By the way," Tiger said, "who put the trailer up here?"

I smiled. "I really don't know. I can guess it might be someone on the control committee. Look who is the architect on Top and Spot's home. They have close connection to the Food and Home Corps. That narrows it down to dad or Mary/Fran. I'd put my money on the person that found Spot. That was Dad. That is still a guess. Just be thankful for the favor.

You will be fine. Top will be fine. Have Top show you Miner's Lettuce. It is great in salad and in sandwiches. Start showing both Top and Spot how to cook. When they are alone, they will need to be able to cook on their own.

Have a good time up there. If there are any problems you can reach Vicky, Cynthia or me on net.

We ate breakfast and the cats left for camp.

I looked at Cynthia. She smiled. How about we take a bike ride to Occidental and have lunch at the Union Hotel. As I said that, Mary/Fran and Bob walked in with Kit and Rick.

Mary/Fran asked whether we'd mind if we made it three couples.

I looked at Cynthia and I said, "How about we make it a squadron ride?"

Everyone smiled. I took the smiles for approval. We rode to the Graton Pacific Apartments.

We headed out. We followed the bike trails to RaglePark. From there we had to ride on country roads. We arrived in Occidental at 11:00 AM. I made a mental note to encourage a Graton to Occidental bike route along Occidental road. The route following the Northwestern Pacific right-of-way was complete from Tamales to Occidental to Duncan Mills. The Graton connection would open the west county to bike traffic.

We all had simple lunches from the Union Hotel Burger menu. The weather was pleasant so we sat out on the patio. As we were finishing, I felt the cool breeze from the fog.

Abe volunteered to ride to Sebastopol and get some baby back ribs and corn on the cob for dinner. We got back to Graton by 3:00 PM. Cynthia and I volunteered to make rolls. Sam and Leona built a great tossed salad.

We called Maria and let her know we had dinner covered.

After the setup was complete, we gathered around and talked about the UNASAAcademy.

Bob brought out that both the US Air Force and The Federation of Planets had dedicated academies.

We all said in unison Federation of Planets?

Then we all broke out in laughter.

Bob was right; we might be forming a Federation of Planets. We had four races on Earth as we speak. The smart cats definitely want to start their own world. The dolphins were developing hands and an ability to speak. The most amazing creatures were the octopuses. No one knows how they got the WE, but they did. They were the only non-mammalian life form. They only communicated on net.

No other sentient life forms have been found in our solar system. The gas giants remain to be investigated.

We were starting to think outside the human box.

Mary/Fran then opened the box another notch. She asked, "What about the WE?"

OK, make that five races.

Abe stopped the discussion. He asked who wanted baby back ribs. Never let it be said the Graton Squadron passes up a barbeque.

We didn't.

When Abe shopped for the ribs he got two strips for each person.

After dinner we played some poker.

I asked Abe and Cynthia what they wanted to do tomorrow.

They both looked at me.

Then the light came on in Abe's eyes. He suggested that we gather at the Graton Pacific Apartments and deep clean the landscaping and paint the front of the apartments. We could have breakfast and lunch at Teddy's.

I looked at Cynthia.

Cynthia was smiling her approval.

"We need to check with Katie," I said. Everyone nodded yes. So I contacted Katie on net.

Katie liked the idea a lot. She said she really wanted all of the wood trim painted. She would get some other GPA tenants to join us. She would have a list of things that needed work ready by morning. She would see us at Teddy's for breakfast at 7:00 AM.

"It is good to see that the Graton Squadron is not just Space Jockeys," Cynthia said. "This is one of the examples of that."

Abe let the rest of the squadron in on our plan. We had immediate agreement to meet at Teddy's for breakfast at 7:00 AM.

Willamina took Abe's hand. "It's bed time for you Bonzo." They left for home and bed.

Three minutes later I looked at Cynthia. We were the only ones left. We quickly picked up the shards of the card games and headed for bed ourselves.

We decided to have a Jacuzzi soak.

Cynthia looked and smiled. "Tom, you are a great leader. I love you deeply. This is really great what we have planned. This is the first project the squadron has taken on that was for the community and not the squadron."

She dried me, and I dried her. We went to bed and made the gentlest love. We fell asleep in each others arms.

Saturday June 14, 2008 Community Service

We were both up at 6:00 AM. We rode our bikes over to Teddy's. I let Nancy know that there would be at least twenty people here at 7:00 AM for breakfast.

Nancy held six tables in a group for us. With Katie and the GPA residents we filled all twenty eight seats.

While we ate Katie pulled out her list of projects that needed attention. Each table was assigned a project. Adam had gone and rented three airless sprayers. She already had the paint. Zeth was there to help with landscape questions.

We descended on the GPA like a swarm of locusts.

By noon we had made a big change in the look of the apartments.

At lunch some people were reassigned by Katie.

The apartments really looked good when we had finished three hour later. Adam and Abe returned all of the rental equipment.

Jane, Mom and dad invited everyone over for dinner of soup and three salads.

Katie got up and thanked all of the people that helped. The Graton Pacific Apartments had not looked better.

Cynthia and I were sore in places we did not know we had places. The soak in our bath was delightful.

When I returned to our bed room Cynthia was madly rubbing her clit with her fingers. She had her ass in the air and was ready. In fact when I hooked I found her more than just ready she was about to explode. I felt her pussy with my cock She was very ready. She had done all the fore play she needed for tonight. I felt her desire. We some how fit together like a piston and cylinder finely honed. Add to that Cynthia practices her kegel exercises. She is so wonderful. I gave her a kiss and nip on the back of her neck. That was all that was needed. We plummeted into the pit of orgasmic bliss together. Then I started pumping my piston in her cylinder. Oh, I love hooked sex. It is so much fun to cum together.

After we recovered, Cynthia said, "Now I want some good old gravity fucking. Me on top!"

Who was I to argue? I got into bed lying on my back. My cock was already hard as a steel shaft. Cynthia climbed on top and made full use of gravity. I got to suck on my favorite nipple and her sisters. Oh I love female orgasms.

Hey, I really get a thrill when you shoot your wad. We made love one more time then went to sleep.

Sunday: June 15, 2008 Flying Rachael

TIGER

We all woke up at dawn. I took Tom's advice and used Krusteaz for the pancakes. Top cooked the sausage and I cooked the pancakes. Squeaker and Spot made turkey sandwiches for lunch and dinner.

After breakfast Squeaker and I left for SonomaCountyAirport.

I could feel how nervous Top was. I saw Vicky at the picnic grounds and stopped to talk to her. I keyed her to Top's nerves.

She smiled and said, "I'll go up and encourage him in an hour."

I thanked her and continued to the airport.

Squeaker said, "You are as nervous as Top. You are both great at what you do. Tom would not have you do this flight if he thought you could not handle it. Besides, Rachael requested that you fly her up. Tiger, you are the best pilot I know. You will be fine."

Boy I need that. I am so lucky to have a mate like Squeaker. I suited up and walked to the F-16D. Squeaker walked with me. We got to the scaffold. I gave Squeaker a nuzzle.

Squeaker said, "I'll be waiting here for you and Rachael Puck. Knock her pants off."

I climbed up into the front cockpit. Squeaker and Nowell pulled the scaffold clear of the plane. I lit the jets and taxied to the end of the runway. I got set and hit the throttle and lit off the afterburners. As I cleared Graton I was going Mach 1.2. I felt Tom think, "Go get 'em Tiger."

The flight to Moffett Field was easy but I had to fly out to sea to avoid commercial flights as I approached over Santa Cruz. I landed at 10:15 AM. Rachael and a ground crew were waiting for me. I had the ground crew fill my tanks. I got down and used the facilities. When I came out, Rachael Puck was dressed in her G suit and had her helmet. She had been a navy pilot. I had her get in the front cockpit. I climbed in the rear. We talked for a few minutes I told her, "Tom wanted me to fly your pants off."

Rachael laughed and asked, "Would you mind if I do the take off?" She had flown F-14 Tomcats, but had never had an opportunity to fly an F-16.

I asked if she knew the controls.

Rachael said she had just put in forty hours of simulator time to prepare for this flight.

I said, "OK, You take off and I will land."

We taxied out to the main runway. It was humongous. They told us to do touch and goes with B-36D's. Our little F-16 seemed a joke.

Rachael gave me the high sign and pushed the throttle then she hit the afterburners. We were at ten thousand feet over Dublin in one minute. She asked me, "How was that?"

I told her that she knew the controls very well. I said I planned a short excursion. Then we would fly to SonomaCounty. We flew north to Oroville. I pointed out the dam and the railroad. Then I flew up the Feather RiverCanyon at one hundred feet. It was a piece of cake. I could sense her body. I got her pants very loose. We flew to CharlesM.ShultzSonomaCountyAirport.

Rachael told me, if I ever wanted to be her pilot, to please ask.

I told her the smart cat's future was in space. Humans will need earth so the other races will have to find other worlds. I want to be an astronaut so I can find my people a home.

Rachael was silent. I taxied to our tie down location. Squeaker and Nowell were waiting for us. We climbed down and I hugged Squeaker tight.

Squeaker escorted us to our car and drove us to Graton and lunch at the Savage home.

I had made it!

TOM

Well Cynthia and I were wide awake after Tiger flew over. So was everyone else in SonomaCounty. Maria and Mary/Fran met us in the kitchen.

Maria and Mary/Fran talked to me about lunch and dinner. We needed to allow Rachael to get to know all of the Savages. Lunch would be a good time to do it. Dinner can be for the Squadron.

Maria said she, Zeth, mom, dad, Jane, Fred F., Nancy and Joe would take care of both meals. Cynthia and I were to host Rachael Puck.

Tiger gave me a heads up when they left the airport.

Cynthia, Abe and I set up the family room for a friendly chat.

We were ready.

Squeaker let us know when she turned on Water Trough Rd. The three of us went out front to meet Rachael.

Rachael and Tiger had removed their G suits while on their way here.

I had forgotten what a striking woman Rachael was. When she stepped out of the car both Abe and I got woodies. I finally got control but there it was.

Rachael looked, smiled then said to Cynthia, Squeaker and Willamina, "What a nice way to salute." They looked at Abe and me and giggled.

Tiger came around the car and said, "Humans must be the horniest animals in the universe."

We all had to laugh at that.

I invited all into the family room. We went inside.

Rachael looked at all of us. She said, "At ease." She thanked Tiger for flying down to get her. She knew a lot of pilots both F-14 and F-16. None of the pilots could fly as well as Tiger."

Rachael continued, "This weekend is going to make a lot of changes for UNASA. The old NASA Astronaut requirements have put UNASA in a box. It is a box that is too limiting for today's realities. The whole concept of coupled astronauts is foreign to NASA. Your group has proven that fact. We now have four more squadrons in various stages of formation. The old ways of selecting Astronauts will be changed. The education requirements will need to be looked at. The physical abilities required are no longer valid with WE body conditioning. There are some needed skills that are not being addressed by the present academy curriculum."

We all sat there with our mouths open.

Rachael continued, "It is my hope that the group that meets this afternoon can help me go over those requirements and remove, rewrite and add requirements so we set ourselves to explore space."

Mom walked in and invited us to lunch.

We walked into the dining room and I got the honor of introducing Rachael to the Savage Clan. They all were there with their spouses. Mom had Rachael sit between her and dad.

Maria had prepared her famous Cannelloni. She had a full meal centered on that dish. There was antipasto, minestrone, asparagus, salad, and Betty's ice cream for desert. She had fixed the cannelloni in individual cassolets. Each person their own.

I looked at Tiger and he thought to me, "We get to try something new. It has to be better than the ham sandwich Top and Spot are having."

I let the smart cats know that they could opt for ham sandwiches if they did not like the Cannelloni.

Missy said, "If Maria fixed it, we learned long ago that it would be very good." The smart cats would not need sandwiches.

Maria's lunch was thoroughly enjoyed by all.

After lunch the Squadron assembled in the great room.

Rachael gave all of us the "outside the box talk"; we formed into seven groups to consider:

1 Education prerequisites

2 Astronaut theory training

3 Physical limitations

Size

Sex

4 Physical training

Vomit Comet

Centrifuge

Physical exam

Strength training

5 Psychological condition

Claustrophobia

Aggressive

Team player

6 Pilot training

Fixed wing

Rotary wing

Jet time.

Top Gun

7 Job experience

Here is what we came up with:

1 Education prerequisites

High school graduate or GED

2 Astronaut theory training

Incorporate Bachelor of Science in Astronautics. Start with San Jose State University Aeronautic Engineering program, add propulsion systems, space navigation and zero G design and construction.

3 Physical limitations

Size

UNASA will attempt to accommodate cadets of any size. The Cadet may be required to undergo DNA modification.

Sex

UNASA will not discriminate in the cadet selection process due to age, sex, race, religion or national origin.

4 Physical training

All cadets must have strength and aerobics training. All cadets must have zero G experience. This training will be in a special Space Ship Ten that would make sub-orbital flights.

All cadets are to be tested to four G's using a centrifuge.

All Cadets must pass an extensive and in-depth physical exam.

5 Psychological condition

All cadets will undergo an intensive bank of psychological exams. These are to test and predict the cadet's ability to work in the confined and stressful conditions of space.

6 Pilot training

All cadets must have a pilot's license, either fixed wing or rotary wing.

All cadets must have 1000 hours of jet flight time by the date they graduate.

All cadets must successfully complete a one week Top Gun flight school by the date they graduate.

7 Job experience

There are no requirements for job experience to be a cadet. Cadets with special experience will be able to challenge program classes dealing with that experience.

After the groups reported back there was a silence you could cut in the room.

Rachael spoke first. "This is the most amazing group of people I have ever met. If I had not experienced this meeting for myself I would not have believed that we came up with these guidelines in three hours. How did you get so tight?"

"It started with our honeymoon fuck," Cynthia answered. "We were linked and hooked twelve ways on our honeymoon night. You have not had sex until you have sex linked and hooked to five other couples. Since then we can link in about one second."

I asked, "Is anyone interested in a bike ride to RaglePark?"

I had twelve hands. I invited Rachael. Bob and I adjusted Mom's bike to fit Rachael. We rode to the park. On the way back we stopped at Betty's Creamery for ice cream and coffee.

We all rode out to Cynthia's and my home site. What a change. The house was up and the roof and exterior walls were sheeted.

Tiger and Squeaker's home was at the same state. We all looked at both homes for a while, then we rode home.

Bob and I returned mom's bike to her settings.

We went into the great room.

Mom and dad were showing Rachael the room and telling her how the squadron had built it so they could have ground school for the F-16. "The squadron uses the room for meetings when they are in Graton."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.