A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 23: Cat Trouble

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Cat Trouble - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

SUNDAY, MAY 24, 2008 Architects

Cynthia was lying on top of me when I woke. She had something in mind but fell back to sleep before she could execute coitus.

My problem now was how to wake her and move her next to me. I started by kissing. That got the response I wanted. She woke and looked around, then jumped up apologizing.

I said, "We've got to go!" She nodded assent. "Do you want a shower with me?" She nodded assent again. "Do you have dragon mouth?" She nodded assent again. I set out the Listerine for her and started the shower.

Cynthia opened the shower door and came in and gave me a glorious kiss. It curled my toes. We slowly washed each other. The shower took all of the hot water.

I fixed us shredded wheat and OJ. Some early riser had made coffee. When I was getting the milk I checked the groceries for lunch and dinner tonight WE HAD TO SHOP! I called an immediate executive meeting.

Tiger came running. He grabbed a cup of coffee on the way to the table. "I'm learning," he said.

Cynthia smiled. She nodded agreement.

Maria is light on lunch goodies and all of us will need items for the dinner," I said, "I propose we go to town and get sandwich fixings and we shop for the rest of the chefs."

"Will you two develop a list? Tiger, you, Cynthia and I can take the bikes and trailers. It is a beautiful day for a bike ride." Tiger and Cynthia developed their list and Cynthia's mom would do her own shopping.

We headed for Albertsons and Fiesta Market. Cynthia went to Albertsons. Tiger and I went to Fiesta Market. Fiesta had the best fish. We would meet at Burger King after we shopped and have a cup of coffee.

Tiger was like a little kid on his first trip to the toy store. He said, "WOW! I didn't know there were so many kinds of fish. They have some shrimp as big as me swimming in a tank.

"Those are called lobsters," I said. "Let's ask the fish monger for a sample. If you like it, I will get some lobster meat for lunch."

Fiesta had a great deli so I got the luncheon meat and cheese and French rolls there.

We went to Burger King to meet Cynthia.

Tiger told Cynthia all about the fish market.

We checked our lists, had everything, headed for home, got there at noon, set up a sandwich buffet, and ate lunch.

I called Bob M. and I asked him to fly Fred O. and Elizabeth back to Little River. We had to go to San Francisco with Joe S. He said he would.

Tiger was telling the smart cats about Fiesta Market's fish department. Then he set out a plate of lobster meat.

Squeaker tried some. Her eyes got large and she squealed, "Delicious!" Then she gave samples to Tuffy, Sadie, and Missy. The lobster meat was gone in seconds.

Cynthia and I made sandwiches. We got started on the ravioli filling. I made spinach pasta and put together the ravioli. We were ready for dinner. I put cooking water on the stove, brought it to the boil, covered it and turned down the heat. We were ready to cook the ravioli for dinner.

"I would like to go for a bike ride to our property," Cynthia said. We could take Tiger and Squeaker too. We could discuss home plans, graduation, weddings and UNASA."

I called Tiger and Squeaker and invited them along. We all met at the bikes. We quickly rode to the property. The weather was beautiful.

I asked Tiger "Have you found an architect yet?"

Tiger looked puzzled.

"An architect is someone skilled in designing a building. He will create the plans and drawings so carpenters, electricians, plumbers, and other craft people can build a home. An architect will help with your building contractor so you get a home that you want. We had an architect when we built the great room. That architect was Zeth Zebulon, Maria's husband."

"Cynthia and I decided to hire him to be the architect for our home. Architects are not cheap. They get paid about six percent of the cost of the building. A good architect will draw you pictures of what your home will look like when it is finally built. Some will build a scale model of your home so you can better visualize the home."

"Who should we hire?" Tiger and Squeaker asked. "Is Zeth a good architect? Will the squadron build the home? We are scared. We have never thought that we could build something to please us."

"Zeth is a very good architect," I told Tiger. "That is why we hired him. He will make unis 200,000.00 on our home. He met with us and got our ideas of what we would like in our home. He created a set of preliminary plans and a model of his concept of our ideas. Based on our feedback to the model and plans he's rebuilding the model to our new idea. Generally this process takes two tries. After he has our approval, he'll hire a prime contractor for us. He will be our agent until the home is finished."

"I would suggest you go look at homes for sale. Use what you see there to find out what features you want in your home. One thing that will make your home unique is that it will be built to your size. Do you want areas of your home to accommodate humans as well as smart cats? You will have to decide how much you want to accommodate humans. You have the right to say no humans allowed, all areas are human compatible, or some mix of smart cat only and human compatible. For instance, if you have a human area, you will want to include a human toilet or bathroom."

"If we live out here we will need some form of transportation to go shopping," Squeaker said. "Right now we use human vehicles or walk. We need a bike designed for smart cats. I don't think there is anything like that out there."

"Why don't you talk to Joe Smith about that? He came up with your F-16 seats. He might have some good ideas."

"Why don't you and Squeaker walk around your property and dream about your home and what are essentials, then needs, then wants. Use the net so you can better see what the other wants. It will help you when you talk to your architect."

"Cynthia and I need to talk about wedding gifts. Cynthia let's network and talk about the gifts you brought up."

"I thought, for the Squadron, if we gave everyone a good quality chronometer that could be networked to their body's WE. No more need for alarm clocks. Time keeping activities like rocket burns would be a piece of cake. We could also have them engraved."

"That sounds great and very useful," Cynthia said. "Where would we get such a device?"

"I am not sure. Joe S. was designing an interface to the F-16 controls. I do not know how far he got. Should I ask him?"

"Tell Joe S. we will need twelve units in one week. He loves a challenge. We would have time to get them engraved."

"Joe, are you available? Cynthia and I want to give something special to the Graton Squadron graduates. We were thinking of a wrist chronometer that could be accessed by our personal WE so we could time rocket burns etc. It would have event alarm features. We need twelve units in one week. Is there something available?"

Joe S. said he knew of two devices like we requested. He would get prices and availability and get back to us.

It pays to know a nerd.

Cynthia asked, "What about a wedding present for Anne and Paul? I don't want the toaster gift."

"How about we fly them somewhere neat in the new Cessna Citation X. I could be trained by then. I could second seat you. I know some smart cats that would love to be a steward and stewardess for the trip. I was thinking about a round the world flight with stops in Hawaii, India, Greece, Paris, London and New York."

Cynthia smiled and said, "That sounds so much better than a toaster. How about throwing in a WE total recall package. Could we do it and still get back by July 7th?"

"I think we could. We would only be able to stay one or two days at each city. I just checked with India travel. Mysore did not get wiped by the asteroid. We can get reservations for the palace. If this is what you want, we can do it. I'll have Tiger make the reservations. We need to let Anne and Paul know not to plan a honeymoon. No matter what they plan, we are going to kidnap them for an extra special two week world tour. What do you think?"

"Let me check with Anne and Paul." Cynthia called on net, "Hey Anne and Paul: Tom and I were thinking of giving you a world honeymoon tour for your wedding present. Have you made plans yet?"

"What do you mean world tour?" Anne asked.

"Tom and I would fly you to Maui, Mysore, Athens, Paris, London, and New York. You would have your own private jet. While at each city you would have AAA accommodations and a limo to get you around. The trip from Paris to London would be by the Chunnel. Would you want to do that for your honeymoon? Except for when we are flying Tom and I would disappear on our own first anniversary. Would you accept our gift?"

Anne and Paul talked for a few minutes. Then Paul responded, "We love it. We will accept your gift."

"Bye Anne and Paul. We will be up for the rehearsal on the twenty first. See you then."

"Hey, Joe S. called me while you were talking to Anne and Paul. He has a source in San Francisco. He would like to go down Monday to take a look at the chronometer."

"That sounds great for me," Cynthia said. "Let's get Tiger and Squeaker and fill them in on our plans. I wonder what they came up with."

Tiger and Squeaker came running hand in hand. You could tell by their tails that they were excited. They had talked over what we had discussed. They had called Zeth and had talked to him about being their architect. They gave him a home budget of unis 750,000.00 for the home. They had discussed on net what the two of them had decided. Zeth was busy but he could work their project in. He would have some concepts to show them by Thursday.

I suggested that they have a certified check for unis 15,000.00 to put him on retainer. It was customary to pay the second third when construction starts and the final payment when the home is finished. You will need to have checks for your contractor of unis 250,000.00 at the beginning, middle and end of construction.

I filled them in on the wedding present. Cynthia and I hoped they would be our steward and stewardess for the two weeks. Tiger needed to arrange ground transportation and hotel rooms for the Wilsons and us. We would also need fuel for the Cessna. Tiger said they would love to come. He would get started on reservations after dinner.

We went back home. I turned up the water on the stove.

I talked with Mary/Fran about using one of the Cessnas. She said OK. She asked that we talk at each city about the Astronaut Asteroid defense force.

I had Tiger set up the talks.

Cynthia was working on the pesto sauce. The ravioli only took eight minutes to cook. I got out eight serving bowls. I cooked the ravioli in two batches. I divided each batch into four bowls. Cynthia took the cooked bowls, poured pesto sauce on the ravioli and covered the bowl with foil. The other teams had their stuff ready. We took it all to the great room.

I asked Carol if she would consider restarting The Carol School. "The smart cats need to be educated in history, civics, English, and simple math. I don't think they will fit in at public school."

Carol could see the problem too. She asked that the cats that wanted a school should contact her. She would see if there was enough interest. She would be happy to teach again.

I thanked everyone for their assistance with dinner. Cynthia recruited a clean up squad. All was cleaned or in the dishwasher in a half hour.

Zeth came over and talked with Tiger and Squeaker. He had a sketch pad with him. They would talk and Zeth would sketch.

Joe S. told Cynthia and me what he had found on the internet. Seiko makes a chronometer like the one we described. They cost unis 125.00. He found a jeweler in San Francisco that carried the chronometers. He would see us tomorrow at 7:00 AM. We could go to Teddy's for breakfast.

Cynthia grabbed me and took me to our room. She lifted me and carried me to our bed. I knew I was in BIG TROUBLE. She started kissing. We French kissed. I was ready. I was hard. She kissed down my neck. She kissed around my left nipple. She took the nipple when it was erect and sucked on it. I almost came then. She had positioned herself opposite to me, so in front of my mouth was her upper left nipple. I had to suck on it. Well, it was right there asking, no DEMANDING, to be sucked on too. We did that for a while then she moved to my right breast. I moved to her upper right breast. Her nipple was even more forceful than her left partner. I have learned to obey orders. She then slid down my body to my main erect nipple. I was sure I was going to bust an artery or something. I was so hard. In front of my nose was a crevice of joy. I had to give it a gentle lick. She moaned as she swallowed my cock. She was deep-throating me. I felt that familiar tingle in my testicles. I did not hold back. I was about to cum when I noticed a little bird peeking at me from the top if her snatch. I forgot about my testicles. I had a higher calling. I licked around that nubbin. Then I felt the Hoover action between my legs. OH, the tingle was back. I warned Cynthia I was close. Then I remembered that nubbin. I pulled it with my lips and that was that. My face was covered in girl joy at the same time my cum was streaming down Cynthia's throat.

I turned her around and kissed her with my juicy lips. I could taste my cum on her tongue. We lay there in each others arms. She was not satisfied. She reached to my flaccid cock and massaged it hard again. She rolled me on my back and positioned my cock at her love canal. My boat knew the path and desired to please the canal owner as best as I could. We took our time. I felt Cynthia's orgasm build. As she hit her peak I gave my all. We came together. We lay there in bliss. I fell asleep. I was still inside her. I was OUT like a light.


Cynthia

I left him there and enjoyed my afterglow. I fell asleep too.

MONDAY, MAY 26, 2008 A New Race on Earth

Wow, wow, WOW! It's sure nice to be loved. It's even nicer to love. God, she is beautiful. I am so blessed. What time is it? Oh my gosh, it's 7:25 AM.

We slept in. "Cynthia, wake up dear." Oh I love you. We were to meet Joe S. a half an hour ago. I got up. I had a full bladder to drain. I heard Cynthia stirring. She would be here soon. I started the shower and got in. A hand and arm snaked in the shower. I took it because it was attached to my lover. I knew she would follow her hand.

Joe S. called on net. He was just waking up. He would meet us at his car in ten minutes.

We dried off and headed to Joe's car. Joe S. met us and we headed for Teddy's.

Teddy's was its usual Monday zoo. Our hostess Sadie took us to our table. She thanked me for helping to set up the school. Carol was making the school in the afternoon so she, Tuffy, and Missy could attend.

Nancy came by to have coffee with Joe S. She, Joe S., Maria and Zeth had followed our lead and had deeded a lot to Tuffy, Sadie and Missy. Zeth was using Tiger and Squeaker's home to develop a method of working with Smart Cats. It was going well.

After breakfast we started for San Francisco and Japan Town. Our jeweler was a Seiko outlet store.

We looked at the chronometers. There was a man's and a women's style. They were exactly what I had in mind.

The shop only had two of each watch. They could get the other ten watches by DHL tomorrow. Seiko has fifty in stock in Japan. I gave them my debit card, a list of names and what I wanted engraved on the watches. They could have them here and engraved by Friday. We could pick them up on the way back from San Jose.

We returned to Graton.

On the way back I asked Joe S. if Tiger had contacted him about a smart cat vehicle that would be street legal.

Joe said not yet. He had some ideas. He would start his research.

We stopped at Costco on the way home for lunch and dinner supplies. Cynthia planned sandwiches for lunch. I found king-sized jars of chunky peanut butter, Grey Poupon mustard, and raspberry jam. They had boneless country ribs on sale. Cynthia got some russet potatoes that killed New York City.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.