A Better World II
Chapter 22: I Love You Mrs. Savage!

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: I Love You Mrs. Savage! - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Cynthia looked at me. I knew she was scanning me. It actually felt good to be able to share my true feeling for her.

"Tom, love of my life, remember those funny little robots you gave me to drink? They fixed my back and then some. I could fuck like that ten times a day. I just don't want it to become common or boring... The Indians have a book called the Kama Sutra. I have ordered us a copy. I don't want to be boring."

I LOVE YOU MR. SAVAGE!

We snuggled for a while longer then fell blissfully asleep.

FRIDAY, MAY 23, 2008 School is Over 4.0 Average Damage Repair

We completed the labs for AVIA 168, AVIA 169 and AVIA 193 late Friday afternoon.

"We are loosing our F-16s," Mary/Fran said. "We will have them two more weeks. UNASA has another squadron wanting to get jet experience. Some town called Solvang had twelve volunteers. UNASA would like us to park them at Moffat Field."

Mary/Fran had a trick up her sleeve. "I found two planes that might substitute. Remember those generals that became gardeners? They all had their own government-owned, corporate jets. The more stars the bigger the jet. The Air Force generals had the newest jets."

"Well I have three Cessna Citation X eight passenger jets in mind for my use as the WE representative to the UN. One is for me and my official and personal trips. I am purchasing the other two for the Graton Squadron."

"Mat knows two pilots that can fly the Cessna Citation X. They will become a part of my staff. They also are certified flight instructors. They can certify multi-engine tickets for selected Graton Squadron pilots. They are also FAA designated examiners. Here are the initial Squadron pilots that I have selected to be trained for the Cessna Citation X: Cynthia, Bob, Aina and Sam Jr. You will train this weekend."

"I now own a suitable hangar at the Sonoma County Airport. Nowell has someone in mind to maintain all three Cessna Citation X's. Also remember the F-16's we got for the Smart Cats, they can be restored to human configuration simply. You may have to arm wrestle Tiger to get air time. He is very possessive about those planes.

"My plane will land at San Jose International Airport Corporate terminal at 6:00 PM tonight to return us all to Sonoma County. Bob you can second seat. You might learn something."

We got to the airport. The Cessna Citation X was an awesome plane.

Specifications & Weights English (Metric)
Maximum Cruise Speed M = 0.91 @ ISA, 37.000 ft (11,278 m) at 30,000 lbs (13,608 kg) mid-cruise weight
Ceiling 51,000 ft (15,545 m) maximum certified
Airspeed Limits Vmo.........350 KIAS (649 km/hr)
Mmo.........0.92
Pressurization Pressure Differential 9.3 psi
Range 3,390 nautical miles (6,278 km) with full fuel and 36,100 lbs (16,375 kg) takeoff weight
Engine Rolls Royce AE3007C1
Takeoff Thrust 6,764 lbs (30.09 kN)
Outside Dimensions Wingspan 63.6 ft (19.4 m)
Overall height 19.0 ft (5.8 m)
Overall length 72.3 ft (22.0 m)
Cabin Dimensions (with typical interior installed) Height (max. over aisle) 5.6 ft (1.70 m)
Width 5.5 ft (1.70 m)
Length (Pressure vessel) 28.3 ft (8.6 m)

We flew from San Jose directly to Sonoma County. The neat thing about the Cessna Citation X was it could use Little River Airport.

We were met by Dad and Joe in vans. We were home by 8:00 PM. We were all so happy to be out of the San Jose smog. Mom, Jane, and Sally gave us all hugs.

Then I saw them. It was Fred Olafson and Elizabeth Wilson. They were here for a session with Carol. I told them that we had kidnapped their pilot and they had to stay for the party. Cynthia and I would fly them home Sunday after dinner.

I scanned Elizabeth and Fred O. Elizabeth was still having trouble with her own sexual desires. She knew Fred O. used to have sex daily with Anne. The problem was that every time she started to feel even the beginning of an orgasm she remembered ART! Fred O. was really in love. He would wait forever if necessary.

Carol was having no success. She asked Mary/Fran to see if the WE could help deal with her memories of Art and demonstrate what really great sex should be. Mary/Fran said that great sex examples were no problem. She and Bob had hundreds of examples. The Art issue would require the same technique she used on Adam. That would require a major deep scan. Elizabeth would have to open her mind to Mary/Fran; fully every cell must be opened and then sealed. Elizabeth would have to fully trust Mary/Fran.

Elizabeth looked deeply into Fred O's eyes while she scanned his memories of his experience with Mary/Fran after Thanksgiving. She saw everything, including Kit's party. Elizabeth shivered. She looked at Mary/Fran and asked, "Could Fran be my guide? I trust her. Mary you had to trust her in the Pigmy Forest. I will trust you like that."

I could see Mary/Fran in silent conversation. Her eyes were in REM for three minutes. Fran came out. "Elizabeth, you have to know that when it gets tough I will have to call on Mary to help," She said. "You will have to trust me to do that when I need to."

"Remember that I am the biological half of this body and Mary is the WE half. Ever since that day Mary brought me out we agreed to work together for our common good. I will tell you up front I do not usually work with my memory. I just use it. Mary is the memory expert. I will have to have her help to really do a complete job."

"We are not able to erase memories. As with Adam we put problematic memories in a very tight box. They will not leak out. Be warned they still exist. You will have the key to the box. You can open it if you will. Adam has decided not to open his box. Do you still want to proceed?"

Elizabeth looked at Fred O. hugged him and kissed him. She took Fran's hand. "I did not know how you and Mary worked," she said. "I trust you therefore I have to trust Mary. Can we start now?" Fran took her over to the couch and sat down. Fran told me to take Fred O. to our room. When they were done she would bring Elizabeth to him.

We went to our room and played at a video game. After ten minutes Fred asked who Adam was. I let him scan me about Adam.

"What an asshole," he said. "Not any more," I said. "He married one of his ladies, Katie. He works for Hightower Meats. He has paid back all debts and is living clean and sober with Katie at Graton Pacific Apartments. You met them at the New Years Party. They were both drinking sparkling cider.

"Fred, connect with me," I said. "Check my memories about Mary/Fran."

He finished and the door opened. Elizabeth and Mary/Fran walked in. Elizabeth had been crying. She now had a smile that could light the whole house. She said it worked maybe too well. She was killer horny and needed a good man. Mary/Fran said I NEED BOB NOW!

"Fred, only if the Earth is about to end are you to bother Mary/Fran and Bob in the morning," I said. Mary/Fran gave me a psychic kick. "Let's go find a room for you and Elizabeth." I took them out to the lab. I asked, "Do you want separate beds?"

"In a word -- NO!" Elizabeth said. "You are not to disturb us until you see our smiles in the kitchen."

Meanwhile Maria, Nancy and Josh met with Leona and Abe. The party would be held at Teddy's Saturday night from 6:00 PM until midnight. Josh was catering the event. Starting at 7:00 the Teddy's DJ would start the first of three sets of dance music. All of the families and friends of the Graton Squadron were invited. It would be a dry event.

"Cynthia, Help!" I called.

Cynthia came and took me to bed. We just snuggled. I fell asleep. I don't remember when.


Saturday, May 24, 2008 Cooking Lessons

The next morning I awoke to Cynthia using my morning woody to fill her cavity. I hooked; she was really far along. She had cum six times already. I could feel that tingle in my balls.

"Go ahead and cum," Cynthia said, "I'm ready." I came and that triggered an avalanche of Cynthia's orgasms. She lay on top of me. We lay like that for ten minutes. I loved it. She only weighed one hundred and seventy pounds and I loved every ounce.

, "Thank you Mr. Savage," Cynthia said when she finally got up. "Let's go shower, then would you make pancakes?"

That sounded good to me. It was nice to have a shower that could hold two people. We dried off and went to the kitchen to see what was for breakfast. It was 6:45 AM and Maria had already left for Teddy's. She had made coffee but nothing else was cooked or prepared. I found a note on the refrigerator. It said, "If you find it you may cook it. Hamburgers and coleslaw are for lunch. Please clean up after yourself."

I looked at Cynthia. I said, "It looks like we are the breakfast crew. If I made enough batter for sixteen pancakes that would get us started."

"Let's cook up two pounds of bacon," Cynthia said. "I'll get that going. It will nicely grease the cook top griddle for your pancakes."

I had her get the bacon while I started working on my pancake batter. I ground some pecans in the food processor. The early bird would get pecan pancakes. The second batch would be plain. I had Cynthia heat the maple syrup.

Squeaker said good morning as she came in. Then she recognized the pancakes and bacon and she started drooling. Tiger came in and poured coffee for Squeaker and himself.

"Who is that screwing out in the lab? Tiger asked. "They kept Squeaker and me up all night. I did not know Humans can go that many times. Squeaker and I finally gave up and came here to see what was for breakfast."

"We are having Fred O. and Elizabeth here for the weekend. I put them up in the lab. They have not been able to have sex for four months."

"Four months, caramba!" Tiger said, "No wonder they were going at it with such frenzy."

I set up breakfast for the four of us at the kitchen island. We actually got to eat our breakfast in peace. Then the dam broke. Kit, Rick, Mom, Dad, Sally and Geoffrey all arrived together.

I had Cynthia mix up the second batch of batter. A half an hour later Jane, Fred F., Bob and Mary/Fran entered. We still had no sign of Fred O. and Elizabeth. I fixed a large stack of eight pancakes and we had six rashers of bacon left over. We could give the pancakes and bacon a nuke in the microwave if Fred O. and Elizabeth ever came up for air.

Cynthia and I had the kitchen cleaned up when I saw the two of them. Elizabeth was having trouble walking. She was leaning on Fred O. looking at him with stars in her eyes. Fred looked like the cat that caught the canary.

Mary/Fran came in and poured herself a cup of coffee. She looked at the two of them and we all said good morning. That snapped them back to the now and here. Fred O. served Elizabeth three pancakes and three rashers of bacon. He took the rest for himself.

I poured them some OJ and coffee. We all said in unison, "Well!"

Elizabeth had been looking in Fred O's eyes all this time. She blushed deeply.

I said, "Ladies, after they finish you need to take Elizabeth and talk to her. The men will take Fred O. and talk with him."

We took Fred O. out to the great room. We admonished him to be hooked at all times when he and Elizabeth made love. If he used the hook as a feedback device he could maximize the pleasure for both of them. Fred said he learned that with Anne. He could not get Elizabeth to try doggie style. She was afraid he would use her poop chute. He promised her he would not. He could tell she was still scared so he did not press it. Bob Maytag passed the information on to Mary/Fran.

I asked if he ate Elizabeth.

"YETCH[PC1]!" Fred O. said.

I played him a file of me eating Cynthia. He got to taste her. I suggested he have Elizabeth wash before he eats that area. It also helps if Elizabeth shaves. No hair eliminates dirty bits that can ruin a fun activity. You will notice all of the Savage women shave. Actually they just have the WE disable the hair follicles down there. They all like to be munched at least once a week. I played my "Nerd's Guide to Eating Pussy" file for Fred O. He laughed at the appropriate places. Then he thanked me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.