A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 20: Love true LOVE and Trouble in Paradise

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Love true LOVE and Trouble in Paradise - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

FRIDAY, March 28, 2008 Love true Love real Love

Cynthia and I were still hooked. When she woke up, I woke up too. We both had to go! I took the shower, Cynthia got the toilet. I ran the shower to clean it.

Cynthia came up behind me. "We better have Zeth put two toilets in the bathroom."

I looked at her. "Or we better keep bleach handy."

Cynthia kissed me. "How about we clean each others backs? Me first."

We got in the shower and cleaned each other.

When we got back in our room, we noticed the sky was turning from black to indigo to dark blue.

I looked at the clock. It was 7:10 AM. There was an eight-cup coffee maker and coffee in the room. I made a pot of coffee. I knew that the Olafsons would arrive any moment.

I felt a scan by Anne.

"See? They are up and they are making coffee too." Anne said.

There was a quiet knock on the door. Paul and Anne walked in. They were followed by Neil, Salina, Fred O. and Elizabeth.

That emptied that pot of coffee.

We sat and talked about things we could do.

Neil wanted to show us the trail up Little River past the Pigmy Forest.

We agreed to do that.

I wanted to try the golf course.

We agreed to do that too.

Cynthia said, "Let's go to breakfast at the Inn."

We went to the lobby and were met by Sally. She escorted us to the Wisteria Room. The table was ready for us. Our waiter brought eight Ole's Favorite Breakfasts. We also had biscuits and sausage gravy served family style on our table.

There was some sort of competition between Fred O. and Paul. Between them the biscuits and gravy disappeared.

After breakfast we took the trail to Van Damm Beach State Park.

Neil led the way with an easy jog. We quickly reached the turnoff for the Pigmy Forest. Neil had extended the trail over Little River and up the canyon to the back entrance to Little River Airport.

I took them to see our plane.

Paul seemed interested. The Wilsons owned at least half of the Mendocino coast. They were big sheep ranchers. He was thinking of applications to help the ranch. He said he would be interested in an aeronautics course to teach him to fly, not for UNASA but for the sheep ranch.

We hiked back to the Pigmy Forest.

Paul had lived in Mendocino eighteen years. He had never heard of the Pigmy Forest. Elizabeth had not heard of it either.

Neil told them both to hide and watch. They would be amazed.

We got there.

Anne said, "Turn off your cell phones or palm pilots. Now listen!"

Tom said, "This is almost what it was like when Cynthia was connected for the first time."

Paul was the first to notice. The only other minds he could hear were the other seven of ours. We were disconnected. We were alone.

"WOW! I knew I loved you, Anne, with all of my being. I never really knew how deep you felt for me. It is as deep as my love. Oh my sweet Anne, will you marry me?"

"Oh Paul, of course I will marry you. Do you want to do it when we get back to Little River?"

"HOLD ON YOU TWO!!!" Salina said. "Neil and I still have something to say until your eighteenth birthday. I am sure Paul's parents would like to be consulted, too. I want to have your wedding in a church with our friends there to witness your vows to each other."

Anne hung her head, "OOPS. Sorry mom. Ca, Can, Can I marry Paul, please?"

"Anne, yes you may," Salina answered. "Paul needs to talk to his parents, too. He is only seventeen. If they agree, I would like you to be a June bride. Many of our friends are committed elsewhere until then. Is that OK?"

Anne and Paul were in deep net conversation for three minutes.

"Oh MOM!" Anne said. "We want to do it right here right NOW! For you and Paul's parents we can wait until June."

"Fred you are so sharp and clear too." Elizabeth said. "Oops. I was not supposed to go there. I'm sorry Fred. OH WOW! I never knew you felt that way about me!"

"Well now you do." Fred responded. "It is kind of strange. I know how Anne feels about Paul. We are both fourteen. Clarity is not a fourteen year old trait. Yes, someday I want to marry. I know who I want to marry. I also realize that at fourteen YOU have not thought about marriage."

"I enjoy your company; I really like being your steady boyfriend. I am not going to ask you to have eighteen or twenty year old thoughts. So, for now, hi Elizabeth. Will you be my steady girlfriend?"

"Oh Fred you goof. I am, I mean I will. YES!"

Tom said, "This is really a very special place. Cynthia and I discovered it last Thanksgiving. It has touched everyone we have shown it to."

Anne took everyone on a tour.

They came to an open place. Cynthia and Tom blushed deeply. There was an official state park sign. It said: "This is Tom and Cynthia's meadow. We hope you find deeper love here too."

Neil and Salina got a big smile on their faces. Anne and Fred O. let Paul and Elizabeth in on what they found here on the day after Tom and Cynthia had been here.

After that we headed back to the Inn. We had a 10:00 AM start time at the golf course.

Well, Neal, Paul and I hit the ball Fred O. and the ladies should have caddied for us. We shot nine holes in three hours. I was thankful when we got to the inn.

We had a light lunch. We were going diving in an hour.

Cynthia and I swung by our room and got our wet-suits, tools and our fishing licenses. We met Neil and the gang launching the zodiac. It was 2:15 PM.

We headed foe Neil's secret spot. We all limited out in twenty minutes. Paul ran the abs and licenses to Sally's kitchen staff and came back to the reef with the Zodiac. He anchored the Zodiac so it would not drift away.

Meanwhile, Neil and Salina would have us swim to a location. Then they would talk to us about what we were seeing. We would all dive while Neil and Salina pointed out points or items of interest.

We spent another hour looking at the reef. Neil ferried the ladies to the beach then he ferried the men. Cynthia and I went to our room to clean up. We met back at Ole's bar. I ordered nachos, tortilla chips and guacamole. I opened two bottles of Merlot.

The mob arrived.

The food disappeared in fifteen minutes. We had forty minutes until our reservations. I sent Paul to get another order of chips and salsa.

We talked about the wedding in June. Paul's parents were meeting us for dinner. Paul came back with the food and his parents. This was the first time the Olafsons and the Wilsons had formally met. Paul introduced Rod and Becky Wilson.

Paul had clued in his parents about his request of Anne. The Wilsons had a serious scanning session last night. Paul's parents were concerned. They had only met Anne three times.

I suggested that Neil, Salina, Paul, Anne, Rod and Becky all go to the Pigmy Forest after dinner. Anne and Paul agreed. It would still be light. They could work through thing there without being interrupted.

Paul had already clued Sally about two more for dinner.

When we got to the Wisteria Room the table was set for ten. Rod asked about UNASA and the asteroid defense. I told him UNASA had set up a new super computer in Cheyenne Mountain. It was tracking all asteroids that had earth-crossing orbits. Asteroids over one hundred pounds were being watched too. That reduced the need by half for the Asteroid Corps. I did not tell him what we found out about the asteroid that hit Burma.

Becky had fifteen children. Cynthia asked why she did not have her tubes tied or have Rod fixed. Becky answered she liked having children. She thought it was a real bummer that the WE would shut down her joy. Salina, Anne and Cynthia rolled their eyes.

Becky was really built for baby farming. She had four gigantic J cup breasts with long nipples. Her vagina was easily opened. You could see her cervix if she sat right. Rod had a large cock too. It would definitely fill her cunt.

We finished dinner. Cynthia and I took Fred O. and Elizabeth home. We found out Elizabeth had thought about her relationship with Fred. She had grown up a lot in one day. Fred O. was right not to push. For now having a good time was enough. The relationship thing would come if it was meant to happen.

Anne and Paul drove their parents to the forest. The clarity that the forest provides allowed all issues to be solved for now. The wedding was on for the twenty second of June.

We finally went to our room at 10:00 PM.

Cynthia looked at me. She was lying on the bed with her legs spread. I could see she was lubricated. She kissed me. I kissed her back. She said, "Enter me slowly and let's go to sleep I'm tired, but I want to feel you all the way in me." I fulfilled her request. We rolled on our side and went to sleep still coupled.

SATURDAY, March 29, 2008 Rape is not allowed but how?

We woke up to knocking at our door. I looked at the clock it was 6:15 AM. I went to the door. It was Fred O. and Elizabeth.

Elizabeth had been crying. I had Cynthia get up and go to Elizabeth.

I put on a robe and took Fred outside. I said, "Tell me what happened do not leave the slightest detail out." We went to our car and I started the motor and the heater. I let Cynthia know I started the car so we could have heat. If she needed Fred O. or I she could call us. We would be just outside.

Fred started his tale:

"I went in my house when you dropped me off. Elizabeth contacted me on net. She was crying. Her stepfather had beaten her for having sex with me. I thought the WE prevented physical abuse. Before the WE, her stepfather screwed her daily. Sometimes her mom watched."

"She ran away from home. She rode her bike to my home. I still do not know if she loves me. I only know she needs me. I want to be there for her no matter the outcome."

"I love my parents but I don't think they can help us. If anyone can, you may be able to. You said yourself you were number two. That must count for something. If the WE take care of her dad, her mom will move her out of California. She is only fourteen. She has no rights."

I asked Cynthia if we could come back inside. She and Elizabeth said it was OK. She played Elizabeth's file for me.

Elizabeth told me this story:

"When you dropped me off I went inside."

"It was like before the WE. Dad ordered me to screw him like I was screwing Fred Before the WE he used to wait for me to come home from school. I had to screw him or he would hit me. He was smart; he would not hit hard enough to leave marks. He would do it all over. Most of the time my drunk mom would watch."

"After the WE, he would threaten to move if I did not screw him every night. I was to think I wanted to screw him and how much fun that was. That would fool the WE. We got in late last night. He did not get his screw. He hit me. The WE did shut him down. He must have promised not to hit again; the WE let him back. He told mom to get ready to move. She was packing when I ran away."

"The only person that I know truly loves me is Fred. I rode my bike to his house for help. Fred brought me to you. By the way, Fred. and I do not have sex together. We snuggle, kiss, and hug. I know Fred. wants to make love but he knows about my step-dad. He does not push."

"I do not want to go with my parents. I would rather die than go with them."

I got on net to Mary/Fran. I played Fred O's and Elizabeth's files for her. I heard an "Oh shit! It looks like we have a glitch in the consent algorithm still." Mary/Fran agreed. She would have the WE investigate Art Wilson and Ruby Dunn's memories. She would get back to me in a few minutes.

True to her word, Mary/Fran called back. It was her impression that Elizabeth's story was true. The facts, based on Art's and Ruby's memories, were much worse than the account by Elizabeth.

Would I see if Neil and Salina could put up Elizabeth? She would arrange for Art to work in a garden somewhere. The WE were working on Ruby's alcoholism.

I called Neil and Salina. They were shocked. Yes, they had a spare bedroom Elizabeth could use if she wants to. Elizabeth's step-dad is Paul's uncle. The Wilson's might not like a "hussies" story condemning their kin.

I told Neil that it would not be a problem. It was Art Wilson's own memory that condemned him. WE justice is sure and fast. If Art's family has a problem with the WE, Art's memory can be played to the whole community. Mary/Fran was communicating that to the Wilson patriarch as we speak. If Paul or Anne have any trouble over this, they are to contact Mary/Fran immediately.

I asked, since we woke them so early, would they like to join us for breakfast. We were thinking after breakfast of taking Elizabeth and Fred O. to Fort Bragg to go fishing on a charter boat.

Paul's parents asked that we meet for breakfast.

Boy, small towns! It must be true that if you burp at one end of town they know what you had for breakfast at the other end of town.

I called Sally and asked if the Wisteria Room was available. Luckily it was. We headed there.

Now I heard a scream from Anne. Paul's parents had canceled the wedding.

I called Mary/Fran and asked for the memory files from Art Wilson. Would she stay connected I may need the POWER!

We all went to breakfast. On the way in Sally said, "This may be my last visit to Mendocino. The Wilson's have put the word out."

Oh Boy. Here we go into the lion's den.

I was escorting Elizabeth when I met Rod Wilson. He was breathing fire.

Rod said, "I will not stay in the same room with that hussy. Any family that supports her is as bad as..."

He froze in mid-sentence, went over to Becky and sat down like he was fighting to control his body but was loosing the battle. Becky was frozen too.

Paul and a tearful Anne walked in and sat down.

Neil, Salina, and Sally's eyes got like saucers.

Mary/Fran asked me to turn on the TV and tune it to channel 88.

All of a sudden there was an image of an angry Mary/Fran standing front of a volcanic nightmare. The screen was very RED!

I took Cynthia's hand and went and sat down too. I have to admit my eyes were large too.

Mary/Fran looked at Rod and said "disconnect ambulatory and vocal functions." Rod stopped struggling. Becky started to tear up. Sally handed her a napkin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.