A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 18: Top Gun School

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Top Gun School - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

MONDAY, March 24, 2008 Flight School

I woke up first this time, but my movements must have woken Cynthia. We got up and dueled for the toilet. I got the shower. I turned on the shower hot and steamy.

Cynthia said, "You wash my back. I'll wash yours."

We washed, then dried, then hugged. We were both excited. Today was Fallon day one.

We went to the kitchen. Bob, Mary/Fran, Rick, Kit and all of the Smart Cats were there. It was 5:15 AM. Maria had a steamer loaded with hot oatmeal, and she had set out OJ, milk, and coffee. We were ready for our flight to Fallon. This was really going to wake Sonoma County. Twenty-eight F-16's lighting it off together.

We took the van to the airport, where we met the rest of the squadron and Smart Cats. Nowell Holms and his maintenance class were there. They had all of the F-16's fueled and ready for flight. It was something to see those twenty four pilots doing preflights on their planes.

Then I noticed the Cessna Citation X corporate jet. Nowell smiled; his maintenance class was on a field trip. They would provide ground support for us in Fallon. We all got in our planes and strapped in. After the last three pilots got in, the maintenance crews put the boarding ladders away and got in the Cessna Citation X.

We lit them off. Oh boy, that woke up Sonoma County. We would not use afterburners but twenty four F-16's made a glorious sound. We took off three abreast, and rendezvoused at twenty thousand feet over Mount Saint Helena. There were two wings meeting. Once we assembled, we lit those powerful after burners and headed for Fallon at mach 1.3.

We landed at Fallon Navel Air Station outside Fallon, Nevada.

Mat was there waiting for us. He had us park our planes near an old hanger. We would start with a two-hour ground school, then fly. Lunch, more ground school then fly again, dinner, then one hour of Kung Fu. All meals were surplus MRE's. This simplified prep and clean up.

Mat met us and had us strip. He said every ground school session would start with a half hour of Tai Chi. He had a friend of his there to teach and lead us.

I was glad we did the Tai Chi. I was so pumped from the flight I would not have been able to sit in class and listen. Mat divided us into two flights. Each flight had six humans and six Smart Cats. We would stay in those flights until we returned to Sonoma.

Mat really mixes us up. We practiced what we learned in ground school. Basically we went through the Top Gun school. After dinner we practiced an hour of Kung Fu. I asked Mat, "Why Kung Fu?"

Mat smiled. He wanted us prepared. When we returned to San Jose, he set us up with a master there to continue our training. Little did I know that we would all be thankful for that training later when we met the Karg. More on that later.

By the end of the day we were all toast. Mat marched us to some very old, world war two barracks. We had pads and sleeping bags. We slept in our flight. I was in one flight and Cynthia was in the other. So much for our wild, passionate love making. Squeaker was in my flight so we snuggled together. We both missed our mates!

Days two and three were copies of day one: MRE breakfast, Tai Chi, class, fly, Tai Chi, class, fly, MRE lunch, Tai Chi, class, fly, Tai Chi, class, fly, MRE dinner, Kung Fu, sleep.

We did not fly back to Sonoma County until Thursday morning. I said, "Squeaker I need a good steak. She disappeared then returned. She called a net meeting. We were to all meet at Cricklewood as soon as we had our planes secured and fueled.

Mat had broken up all of the couples. When we got to the vans it was like the rape of the Sabine women. The women were doing the raping.

Cynthia jumped me, locked her legs around my hips and refused to let go. She ground her pussy against my cock. It did not take long to have me inside her. She was soo ready and I fit soooooo weeell. Oh oooooh God! We came together. I heard squeals and moans of joy all around me. We were not the only couple fucking.

We adjourned to Cricklewood. Then we all smelled it. BAR-B-QUE! We were all instant carnivores. It was all there. New York steak, baby-back ribs, red potato salad, chilly beans, and cheese and fruit were piled on the tables. Squeaker had Dad bring our cat chairs to Cricklewood.

I kissed Cynthia.

"I don't think this is on your plan for Thursday," I said.

She smiled. "You did not plan this. Squeaker did. She moved our visit to Mendocino High School to 2:00 PM today. We will have just enough time to fly to Little River and drive to Mendocino."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.