A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 14: A New Year A New Leader

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: A New Year A New Leader - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

PUTTING IT BACK TOGETHER

When we came back, everyone looked grim.

"Mach 2.1 over Fresno." Dad said, "That will teach the IRS."

That lightened the mood. Mat looked at me and thought well back to The Food and Home Corps.

"Let's wait and see." I said.

We sat and ate. While we ate little conversations went on about how well we flew, or about the FAA turkey, or about Mary/Fran's temper.

I got up. Cynthia tapped the side of her glass.

"This has to stop." I said.

"First, since we started I have assumed a leadership role in this group. No one appointed me that. No group selected or voted me the office. We are now about to go through some shit. I need to know. No more important, YOU need to know not who is in charge but who is your leader and spokesperson."

"Second, this is a group of individuals. If there is anyone here that does not want deep down in your soul to be here or be a part of this group PLEASE LEAVE NOW!"

Everyone looked around. None left!

Since YOU all want to be here, you need a spokesperson and leader. I propose we elect that person. Could we have a show of hands of those that want to elect a "Leader."

All hands went up

Well, based on that, Nominations are open for leader.

Aina's hand went up, "I nominate Tom Savage."

There was a very long pause.

Rick's hand went up, "I nominate Tiger Cat."

Everyone laughed, then stopped.

I got up and said, "I have lived with Tiger longer than any of you. He is as qualified to be leader as any of us."

"I agree." Rick said, "I like Tiger and he does have leadership skills. I just hate white ballots so I nominated Tiger. Sorry Tiger, I am going to vote for Tom."

"I move nominations be closed." Willamina said.

"Let's vote." I said, "Who are for Tom." All hands even Tiger's went up. "Who are for Tiger." No hands went up.

That settles it. For the next year I will be your leader. Next year we will do this again.

Now to Situation 3. We all followed Mat. No one had a gun to their head. We need sensitive flight training. We all got carried away by the moment and the thrill of intense flight. It looks like a lot of other people got to share in the thrill.

I am going out as your leader and FACE the press and the world.

I got up and walked to the front door.

"Look behind you." Cynthia said.

The whole squadron and Jane, Marsha, James, and Nancy were there.

Cynthia and Aina were handing out the light blue UN robes to the squadron. Cynthia handed me mine.

I said a short prayer of thanks.

I opened the door and walked out side

I was followed by the squadron and my relatives.

I opened. "I am here as the elected leader of the Graton Squadron of the UN Space force.

"We have created some concern by our training exercise. It has been a long time since any of you have seen a flight of seventeen F-16's."

"We apologize for any concerns the flight caused. We are in training to defend you from errant asteroids. Part of that training was to sharpen our flight skills. We will need and use those skills when we are in the asteroid belt. The success of our mission in space and the safety of the Earth will rely on those skills. "

"We will need to practice again. Obviously we will need to find a less populated area to practice. Our staff has located some areas in southern Nevada and the north coast of California that would be acceptable."

"I apologize again to those we scared as we trained."

"Let me introduce the other members of the Squadron. We have some time for questions and answers."

The questions went on for a hour and a half. Finally Nancy came forward and thanked us for our candor.

I needed a shower. Mary/Fran met me first. "Mat."

We talked and came to the conclusion that if we limited Mat's enthusiasm just a bit all would be well. Mary/Fran would take the UN heat. UNASA was quiet for now.

I went to talk with Mat.

He really looked down.

"Did you listen to our press conference?" I asked. "I meant what I said. Mat you were a little over the top flying under the Golden GateBridge. You may have noticed until then we were right behind you. We do need to practice that kind of flying. It will help when we are dodging asteroids like mad."

I was thinking of areas between Fallon and Las Vegas in Nevada. The Trinity River area would be good too.

As far as AnalyHigh School is concerned, I don't think you will take their pilots on combat training. Max knows what happened; he assures me you still have a job. In fact the school has received fifty inquires on their web site about the aeronautics courses since 6:00 PM.

Mat ran over and gave me a big hug. He asked, "Are we planning on coming to Graton for Spring Break? I could set up another training session with a friend of mine. The Nevada desert would be a great place to practice."

I said, "I will check with the squadron and let you know by Friday."

I found Cynthia, Tiger, and Squeaker sitting together in the family room. Cynthia patted the couch. I sat beside her. I acknowledged the cats.

Cynthia looked at me. She hugged me and said, "Now you have done it. YOU ARE FEARLESS LEADER! I have been worried about you before. Now you can't escape. We need to distribute the load. I am your care partner. You need to learn to delegate your authority. I want you to call a squadron meeting for Noon on January first. I want a husband that will be alive in twenty years."

I looked at the cats and rolled my eyes.

"Tom, Cynthia is right." Tiger said, "You need to spread the load. You also need to ask others besides your sisters. The squadron has sixteen members. They are all talented. Squeaker and I want to help."

Then Squeaker nailed me. "Folks it is time for bed. MOOVVEE IT."

Let it be known the four of us ran for the bedroom. Cynthia grabbed me and dove under the covers. Tiger picked up Squeaker and pulled my robe over them. We were all asleep in two minutes. They are right.

Monday, New Year's Eve, December 31, 2007

I woke to Cynthia taking advantage of my morning woody. There was something different this morning. My ears were being washed. The cats were working on my ears. We were all hooked. I felt Cynthia's ecstasy rebuilding. We all joined in that wave of pleasure. I added to that pleasure. Cynthia learned to exercise her vaginal muscles. She did things to my cock I loved. It wasn't long before I felt that surge from my testicles. We all enjoyed it.

Cynthia leaned down and kissed me. We lay there for a while. My cock was flaccid but still inside Cynthia. She worked her vagina like she was milking a cow. It only took a few minutes she got the response she wanted. I was hard again. Cynthia made good use of my tool to build her pleasure. All of us were on that ninth wave of ecstasy. As it crashed we all howled our joy.

Cynthia collapsed on top of me. I put my arms around her and gave her a gentle hug. I held her on top of me. We snuggled like that for ten minutes.

I looked at the clock it was 7:15 AM.

Cynthia and I took the cats and gave them strokes and rubs.

I looked at Tiger and asked, "Well?"

"Well what?" Tiger responded.

I smiled, "Well. Flying like an Eagle. Well."

"We both talked when we got home," Squeaker joined in. "We want to learn how to pilot a plane. Flying is almost as much fun as making kittens. We want to go to space with you."

"Joe contacted the woman that sold him the chair. He let her know we need another two seats. He sent her seat specs that will fit our cat bodies better. Can we get a plane for us?"

I looked at Cynthia. She looked at me. She said, "I know of some F-16s. Cessnas are more expensive. What do you have in mind?"

Tiger thought, "We need to learn to fly. Then we need to learn to fly jets. We will need one Cessna and two F-16's. Joe and Nowell need a hanger too. The old Ocli hangar in the west airport is available cheap. It is next to the Analy's hangar."

"We want to help you lead the Squadron," Squeaker then let us know. "We now have internet connection. We could arrange the weekend flights for you. Can we try?"

I looked at Cynthia.

She smiled.

"Lets do it," I said. "You two are our flight planners."

Tiger and Squeaker both squealed in joy.

Cynthia took my hand and led me to the shower. We cleaned up.

We then headed to the kitchen.

Maria had left coffee and orange juice.

"How about pancakes and bacon for breakfast?" I asked.

Squeaker squealed her approval.

"We still have fifteen that need breakfast," Cynthia said. "Are you up to cooking for that many?"

Mat and his family walked in. He introduced us to his kids. His oldest was Ian, his daughter Arleen, and youngest Mathew.

"What's for breakfast?" he asked, "Can Ian and I help fix it?"

"We were planning on pancakes and bacon," Cynthia said. "There will be fifteen for breakfast. Can you cook for that many?"

"Sure," Mat said. "Why don't you and Tom sit down, and Becky and Arleen will lay the table. We will have food in minutes."

Cynthia said she wanted to help Fred Davis shop for tonight. Would I mind being driver? Fred wanted her to pick up food at Costco, Francisco Bakery, Ritz Foods, Captain Jack's, and Bottle Barn. She thought we could have lunch at Cafe Davis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.