A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 13: Ground School

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Ground School - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Friday, December 29, 2007 Ground School Starts

We all were up at 6:00 AM. We had a quick breakfast and I snagged Sam, Abe, Joe and Rick and headed to the classroom. We set up the tables in a large U. We set out 17 chairs and two highchairs for Tiger and Squeaker. We were ready. Cynthia brought a tub of sodas and bottled water and ice and a one hundred cup coffee maker.

Bob and Mary/Fran brought Mat Clemens to the room. We were all there waiting for him.

Mary/Fran introduced Mat.

We were off. Mat was cooking. By first break we were all swimming up stream. We were getting it thanks to our total recall.

After break, he passed out manuals on the F-16C. He broke us into small groups and gave each group a problem. We had a half an hour to solve the problem. The group then made a ten minute presentation on how they solved their problem.

After second break, more lecture.

After lunch we had more problem solving.

After the afternoon break Mat took us out to the Sonoma County Airport. He had brought the F-16D with him. We went up for fifteen-minute rides. We applied what we talked about in class.

Mary/Fran, Tiger, and Squeaker got to sit out back at Graton. Mary/Fran was able to get dinner on the way.

While I waited, I contacted Max Johnson. I invited he and Madeline for dinner. I wanted Max and Mat to meet. I was willing to let nature run its course. I also invited Nowell Holmes and his squeeze.

After dinner we all met in the classroom for a general bull session. I noticed Max, Nowell and Mat in a deep huddle.

Mary/Fran, Maria, and Nancy prepped breakfast. Maria and Nancy would join us if we ate at 6:00 AM.

Kit broke out the air mattresses. The squadron would stay here for the night. It was only 9:00 PM, we all headed for bed.

Joe told me that he would have some things to show me tomorrow afternoon.

I grabbed Cynthia, Squeaker, and Tiger and headed for bed. The cats looked wasted. I assured them they would be all right. I did not expect them to know everything. They could use the WEnet tonight to help with head knowledge. Their goal for these classes was to observe and pick up what they can. They would go through pilot training this spring.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 Ground School Day 2

We were all up at 5:00 AM.

Mat took us out for an early run. We ran ten miles. We all made it. We also all needed a shower. Cynthia and I ran for our shower. We made it. Early bird gets a warm shower.

Maria had sweet rolls and egg casserole for breakfast. She, Nancy and Jean ate with us. As soon as they finished, they headed for Teddy's.

The squadron did KP and lunch prep. We had everything ship-shape in half an hour.

Sam, Abe, Rick, and Joe moved the lunch into the classroom refrigerator. Willamina brought the hundred-cup coffee maker and a beverage tub.

Max asked if he could observe the first morning session.

Mat agreed and we got started.

The morning went just like Friday. After lunch we adjourned to the airport. We organized trouble shooting sessions while Mat was up with a flight of four F-16's.

At the end of the day we met back in Graton. Max was there. He took Mat into the lab for a conference. When they emerged they were all smiling.

Mat came to me and Mary/Fran. "I need a home for five people: two adults and three teenagers," he said. "Max made me an offer I could not refuse. I will be head of the Analy High School Avionics department. I start January 7th. "

Mary/Fran called Robert Maytag. He was there in a flash. He had six homes available. They could look at them Monday.

Mary/Fran anticipated Mat's next question. She had four seats on the 8:00 PM flight from Anaheim airport to San Francisco. She and Mat could take the van and get them. We could get a motel room or they could stay with the Squadron tonight.

Mat thanked her. He was in conference with the family. The teens objected but they were Air Force brats so moving, while traumatic, was familiar. Hopefully this would be their last move.

Mary/Fran and Mat took the van and headed for San Francisco Airport.

Mat sent back word that his family wanted to stay with the squadron.

"Do they want to attend our New Year's party?" I asked. "They are invited. Kit planned this, so sexual activity was to be expected. Kit just likes to plan those kinds of parties."

Mat asked if there would be other teens there, I said, "Yes."

"You sound like Kit has planned an orgy," Mat said. "The kids are sexually active but they have never done an orgy. In fact neither have Betsey or me. Your family is slightly crazy."

"No," I answered, "we are just sex crazed and killer horny." With that I went and got myself some dinner.

Cynthia said, "Joe is looking for you."

I found Joe in the lab. He was sitting with the cats. He had found a mini keyboard for Squeaker. Behind him was a box. He was smiling.

I said, "Ok what's up?"

He lifted the box off a 1/4 scale model of a F-16 cockpit. It sat on a special rig. "This straps in a F-16 and connects to the cockpit umbilical," He said. "It is fully functional. I think Tiger might be able to use it."

Tiger walked over and sat in the seat. It was perfect. The seat belts held him snugly in place. He could reach all of the controls. He got out and called Squeaker to try it.

Squeaker got in the seat and with adjustments she could make it fit perfectly.

"Joe is this really going to work?" I asked.

"I think so," he said. "The only way to know for sure is to try it. I plugged it into the simulator and it worked there."

"How is your motion sickness?" I asked Tiger. "I think you might be flying with the eagles, tomorrow."

Tiger said, "You do have to be careful what you wish for, don't you?" Joe and I laughed heartily.

Cynthia came in carrying two cat "G" suits. They were made of mesh nylon so their fur could breathe.

"OK you two," I said, "You have to dress to fly mach two. Let's see you get in the suits."

They picked up their suits and put them on with no trouble. They were getting use to using their hands.

I looked at Cynthia and said, "We need to race the sunrise."

I got on net. "Cynthia and I are going flying with Tiger tomorrow morning at 3:00 AM. We thought we would fly to Omaha then race the sun back home. Is anyone else interested?"

The whole Squadron wanted to go. I called Mary/Fran and Mat. They were up for it.

It is bed time folks.

"What about lunch tomorrow?" Cynthia asked. "I guess we go to Teddy's for lunch."

We all went to bed. Kit set up three mattresses for Mat's family.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 We go flying (At 50 feet)

We were all up at 3:00 AM. We headed for the airport.

Joe fitted Tiger's seat in the trainee's seat of the F-16D and plugged it in. Mat looked at Joe and said, "I won't hold it against you if we crash. My wife and family will!"

Mat and Tiger got on board.

Squeaker and Betsey watched as the cockpit closed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.