A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 12: Christmas time is here!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Christmas time is here! - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Plans are made

We all said, "Merry Christmas, James, from the Graton Squadron."

"We need to thank Cynthia and Kit for all of our excellent meals this past week," Mary/Fran said. "Thanks to the women we have winter uniforms. Thanks to the men we have a place to hold a bitching party. Now we have a choice we can have a Christmas party or have a Christmas party and a New Years party."

I asked for a show of hands. The group wanted to have two parties.

Mary/Fran asked if we would mind if the Christmas Party had a spiritual theme. "I was hoping to also have a white elephant gift exchange," she said. "So look through all of your stuff for a likely item you would not hate to part with. Suitably wrap the item, and bring it with you." All agreed to that plan.

Kit said, "ORGY New Year's Eve!" All agreed to that plan too.

Mary/Fran volunteered to arrange the catering for both parties.

We broke up into small groups. Mary/Fran, Bob, Rick, Kit, Cynthia and I found ourselves talking about the party plans.

Kit suggested we set up New Year's as a dance. She would check with Josh Wilson for a DJ. She asked for a budget of thirty Unis per person for her part of the activities. Mary/Fran noted the item.

The talk turned to food. Mary/Fran did not want to burden Maria, Nancy or Jean. Our choices were to cater the parties ourselves, hire Teddy's staff, or have Fred Davis and Cafe Davis as caterers. We thought if we could get Cafe Davis it would be a nice gift to that part of the family.

Mary/Fran called Fred Davis on net to see if he was available on short notice. He had planned on closing for Christmas and New Year's. Two of his staff said they would help. Mary/Fran's concept was to have a large buffet set up. The Davis' are invited to both events. Mary/Fran would get with Fred tomorrow about the menu.

Cynthia and I volunteered to decorate for the events.

I yawned. We all took that as a clue that it was bed time.

Cynthia took me by the hand to bed. I was asleep in thirty seconds.

SUNDAY, December 23, 2007 decorating shopping and stuff

Cynthia

I let Tom sleep in. I notified Mary/Fran, Kit and Fred Davis that I planned a Costco run today. Tom and I would be taking the van. Kit gave me an order for fifteen queen sized air mattresses. Fred asked that I pick up six turkey breasts, four spiral sliced hams, three whole round roasts, two salamis, and four cheese cakes.

I woke Tom. We kissed passionately. I moaned. I told Tom we didn't have time and I dragged him to the van. We stopped at Teddy's for an early brunch.

We headed for Costco. Tom and I headed for the Christmas decorations. I bought ten strings of lights, six boxes each of three-inch gold and silver balls, and three fiber-optic trees. Tom found a neat fiber-optic table center piece. We got six of those for the buffet table. I sent Tom for Kit's order. I started to pick up Fred's. I found that they had Chilean red seedless grapes and pineapples. I bought two cases of each. Tom found me and said, "Time to GO!" We headed for the check out and the van.

On the way home we stopped at Andy's produce. I got three flats of strawberries and a large bag of mistletoe. I let Fred D. know of our fruit score.

We headed for the Savage home.

Tom fixed us some kielbasa and chili for lunch. I snuck us a nice bunch of grapes.

Marsha and Jane fixed dinner.

Kit, Rick, Tom and I went to the new room. Tom flicked on the lights. The heat was on. The room was so nice and comfortable.

I had Tom, Rick, and Kit set up the fiber-optic trees and hang the balls on the branches. I took the lights and spelled out "Merry Christmas" on the side wall.

We were admiring our work when we heard a lot of clapping hands. It was our family. I thanked them all and put them to work on stringing the lights on the trusses. The room took on a special glow.

Marsha called us to dinner.

BABY BACK RIBS! Wow, platters of baby back ribs. Tom called Tiger and Squeaker. He fixed them a small plate each. Squeaker started drooling when she smelt the ribs. I was drooling too.

After dinner dad asked us to help him in the room. We followed him out to the room. He took us to the van. It was full. Tom opened the back. It was full of new 6-foot folding tables. Bob W. had installed a series of cabinets on one wall. We now knew what they were for. We loaded the tables into the cabinets. Adam pulled up in the Graton Pacific Apartments Van. It was full of boxes of folding chairs.

We unpacked the chairs and put them in the cabinets designed for storing chairs. I thought dad had bought too many chairs. He had bought twelve extra chairs to always be left out ready to use. I ran in the house and packed up a bag full of ribs for Adam and Katie.

Tom and I took one table and two chairs and set them up between the trees. I set one of my center pieces on the table.

Tom turned out the overhead lights leaving the trees and string lights. It was beautiful. We sat and snuggled for half an hour. It was so peaceful. We were so happy.

Tom said, "We done good."

I agreed.

We were sitting there and Tiger and Squeaker showed up. They jumped up on to our laps. Squeaker thanked Tom for the ribs. She asked if we had talked to Mary/Fran yet. Just as she asked, our alter egos walked in.

"What were we to talk about?" Mary/Fran asked.

"We were to ask you about letting Squeaker have a litter of four kittens," I said.

Fran popped out. "Yes Bob and I would sponsor two kittens." Not to be outdone Kit and Rick agreed to sponsor the other two. Mary/Fran said it would be done.

Tom

I picked up Tiger, Cynthia picked up Squeaker, and we all got up and hugged. Tiger and Squeaker were going to have babies!

What a great evening.

Cynthia, Tiger, Squeaker and I all headed for our room. Cynthia was speaking to Squeaker quietly. They had something planned. Tiger and I looked at each other.

Tiger asked about the F16. He wanted to go to space with us.

When we got to the room, I went and took a shower. Tiger followed talking more about the F16 and watching me shower, shaking his head. I toweled off, and we headed for the bedroom. When we got there, there were two pussies greeting us. Tiger gave me a knowing look.

I leaned over the bigger one and kissed Cynthia on the back of her neck. Then with one hand I gently fondled her boobies. My cock could feel the moist heat of her pussy. I asked her, "Watch ya got in mind maam?"

"Marrowwww mew marrowww," Cynthia answered.

I looked over at Tiger. He was already busy with Squeaker. I got busy too. We all came together. I felt the joy Squeaker felt as Tiger came.

Cynthia asked me, "Can we have a litter of people?"

"I am ready" I told her, she would have to stay here on Earth. I would just have to gallivant all over space checking out the other space vixens. That got me a pout. I fixed it with spooning and kisses. If I had to go into space alone I would leave the space vixens alone, I assured her.

We all went to a satisfied sleep.

Monday, Christmas Eve, December 24, 2007

We all woke very early. It was Christmas Eve Day. I met Nancy in the hall. She was up to head for Teddy's. I asked, "Is Joe was around."

"Joe is in the bedroom," she said.

Joe walked up as we were speaking.

"Do you want a special project for the spring semester?" I asked Joe. "We talked about Tiger's desire to fly. Tiger was thinking he could be wired through the WE to control and fly an F16. He wants to go to space with Cynthia and me. Mary/Fran was arranging for his and Squeaker's thumbs to grow and become opposing and their front paw fingers would lengthen ten percent. They would have gripping ability."

I suggested Joe join Cynthia and me for breakfast at Teddy's. We needed to shower so would be leaving in a half an hour.

I woke Cynthia and offered to wash her hair in the shower. She jumped up and smothered me with kisses.

"Do you want to do any last minute shopping?" I asked her while we were showering. "Joe and I were going to breakfast at Teddy's. I would love to have you join us."

She gave me more kisses.

We were off to Teddy's. When we got there Nancy joined us. We talked some more about a human/cat machine interface. Nancy could not see any problem for Tiger except that the cockpit was designed physically for humans, not house cats with fingers.

"This sounds like a great project for the Analy High School Aeronautics students" Joe said. "Do we have a couple of F16's as guinea pigs? The school can handle the spare parts. Do we have any funds for machining and part modification?"

I looked at Nancy. "Nancy you started this when you modified Tiger and Squeaker. You now have a super smart cat that wants to do more than chase mice. You know Tiger and Squeaker have a permit to reproduce. I think all of the Savage children need to start a fund. Joe would two thousand Unis be enough for this project?"

Joe said, "I think this is going to cost me. Ok, yes two thousand should be enough."

All of you should know, this project may have significant system control possibilities. Tiger and Squeaker will be very happy.

Maria brought out our meals and sat with us. She asked, "What you talking about?" Joe filled her in on the Tiger project and our method of funding.

Maria asked, "What about Zeth and me? Aren't we part of the Savage family? I can't speak for Zeth, but I want to contribute too. After all Tiger is more my cat than any one else's."

I didn't clue her in.

Just then a cook came out with a plate with a waffle on it. Maria cut it up, gave us each a piece to try, and asked, "What do you think of it?" It was her pecan waffle. Everyone thought it was awesome.

Well Cynthia wanted to shop. I was driver and loader. We got more decorations for tonight and we picked up wheels of Cheddar, Swiss and Blue Cheeses at Traverso's in Santa Rosa.

We stopped to see Fred at Cafe Davis. We showed him the cheese. Fred asked, "Could we set up two six foot tables for food?" Cynthia told him about the center pieces she had.

He gave us a stack of linen table cloths and napkins to take over to Graton for him. He was closing now and would be over in about an hour. He had three people to staff the party. He would bring the other Davis' with him.

Mary/Fran, Bob, Kit, and Rick met us at home and helped us unload.

Fran asked if we could we arrange the room with chairs only in two concentric, large circles.

We set the food tables between two of the Christmas trees. We took down the plain Christmas lights from the trusses and installed icicle lights instead. The plain lights were used to line and light the parking and entrance.

We went to the kitchen for lunch. We met Fred, Barbara, and Patricia. They had a mountain of food and drinks. Mary/Fran had a cooler and took it and the Davis' to the family room. She had lunch for all of us. Fran talked with us about plans for the party. She explained the white elephant gift exchange. She assigned greeters for each entrance. We were to pass out tickets to each person. If they did not bring a gift to exchange let her know. She had some dummy gifts ready.

I saw Tiger and Squeaker sort of moping. Squeaker let me know what was wrong. They were not invited to the party.

I assured them they were invited.

Squeaker showed me her new paw. She and Tiger now had miniature hands. She really liked them. She can work door knobs now.

Mary/Fran apologized deeply. She invited Tiger and Squeaker. She would have a special chair for them. "Tom we have to build a platform for them," she said. Could I build something quick?

I made a high table from some scrap two-by lumber and a piece of plywood. Cynthia got two pillows and a red and green towel. We stapled the pillow under the towel on the platform. Mary/Fran made a sign "Tiger and Squeaker." She stapled the sign to the back of the platform.

Squeaker got up on the platform and lay down on red side. She said this was great.

We all relaxed in the hot tub. Cynthia and I snuggled. Mom, dad, Jane and Fred F. joined us.

Mom praised our decoration of the room.

Dad pulled mom, Cynthia and me to the Cabaña. "Cynthia and Tom you have shown real leadership with this project," he said,. "We have the greatest kids. We are really blessed. You two have exceeded all of my expectations with the Graton Squadron. Marsha and I are so pleased we want to give you a special Christmas present. Cynthia and Tom, your mother and I have this twenty-acre parcel just down the road. It is zoned for four residences. Right now it is Merlot grapes. It is yours. We also have setup a bank account of 2,000,000.00 Unis. You may use this money for anything you want. We hope you use it to build a home here in Graton. We wish you a Merry Christmas."

After Cynthia and I picked our chins off the floor, we grabbed mom and dad and hugged them tight.

Mary/Fran called. "It is time. Greeters please go to your assigned stations. Will the rest of you check with Fred Davis? He may have some urgent staffing needs."

Since Cynthia and I were front door greeters we went there by way of the room. WOW! Fred Davis had set up a sandwich buffet. He had platters of meat and cheese, two hot dishes, a mountain of chips and a church punch fountain. Tiger and Squeaker had two plates full of meat and cheese. Nancy carried them to their stand.

We got to the front door just as Cynthia's parents and family arrived. We handed everyone tickets. It was 9:00 PM. At 10:00 PM Mary/Fran called all of the greeters in to get some dinner. We had eighty-five people there.

At 10:30 Fran called for everyone's attention. She explained that the numbers that were passed out indicated your turn to select a white elephant gift. So number 001 is to select a gift. They are not to open the gift. Number 002 is to select a gift. They may open that gift or trade that gift for number 001's gift unopened. They must open that gift. Number 003 is to select a gift. They may open that gift or trade that gift for number 001's gift unopened or number 002's opened gift. If any one has an unopened gift they may exchange it for any opened gift. If they exchange the unopened gift to number 001 they must open that gift. After all gifts are selected number 001 may trade his gift for any gift on the floor. The unopened gift must be opened. Alice Maytag had ticket number 001.

The trades and selections went on to 12:45 AM. We were all exhausted. Mary/Fran invited those that wished to stay. We had air mattresses enough. Kit and Rick broke out the mattresses. We had thirty people stay.

Cynthia and I headed for our room. Tiger and Squeaker beat us there. We were all asleep with visions of sugar plums dancing in our heads.

Fred Davis said he would fix omelets in the morning if he could have a volunteer to break eggs. Marsha, James, Barbara, Jean, and Patricia all volunteered.

Tuesday, Christmas Day, December 25, 2007

I woke up at 6:00 AM. I kissed Cynthia.

She growled.

I drained my bladder and took a shower. I went to the kitchen and found Maria coming from her room. I gave her a hug and wished her a Merry Christmas. I made some coffee she got out a meat platter and two Kaiser rolls. We both had a sandwich.

"What are you doing up?" Maria asked.

"Old habits are hard to break," I answered. "I also have two gifts that need to be assembled."

Maria reconstituted five cans of orange juice. Then she asked, "Mind if I help?"

"No," I answered. I'll get the bikes and take them to the family room. Would you mind bringing the OJ and coffee in there?" We went and did our tasks, and we met in the family room.

"Who are the bikes for?" Maria asked.

"Cynthia and I got them for Mom and Dad."

While we were assembling the bikes, Fred D. and Cynthia appeared with coffees and OJ. We talked as we built the bikes. We put them in front of the family room tree with the other presents.

Maria asked Fred D., "Is there was anything you can use help with,"

He needed help slicing and dicing toppings to go in the omelets. We all got knives and cutting boards and made little things out of big things. We had meats, veggies, fruits, and cheeses chopped or grated. Fred D. set up plates at the head of the line. The person wanting an omelet put the ingredients on the plate. They would hand the plate to Fred D. to cook in their omelet.

It wasn't long before our first customer joined us. It was Barbara. Jean and Patricia, Cynthia, Tiger, Squeaker and I were next in line. After Fred D. cooked our omelets we headed into the Family room. I went and got beverages for all of us. Two small bowls of half and half for Tiger and Squeaker and coffee for Cynthia and me.

Of the thirty that had slept over only the Maytags and the Hightowers stayed for breakfast. They had brought their Christmas presents with them and had put them under the family room tree.

About 9:00 AM everyone was in the family room including the Davises. Dad, Fred D., Frank and Robert M. got gift distribution duty. We all sat in a large circle and opened our gifts one person and one gift at a time.

Frank Hightower had brought dinner. He had brought four New York strips and twenty four brats. He and Fred D. had cut them into steaks. Maria had them marinating.

I had given Cynthia a leather USAF flight jacket. She gave me a Sony Vaio laptop with just about every bell and whistle available. Mom and dad gave the rest of the Savages their land and money gifts. Maria was blown away by her knife set. She and Zeth came over to us to talk.

"Are you interested in an architecture project?" I asked Zeth.

He gave me an affirmative answer. Each Savage home would mean a commission of about 75,000.00 Unis.

Cynthia and I gave him a topographic plan of our estate. Notes as to views were included. Cynthia told Zeth what she wanted in our home. I let her go first because she had a neat domestic side. I only had to add my interest in model railroading. I would need a space for that.

Zeth suggested that we all go out and walk the property.

That is when I found out that Zeth and Maria would be our next-door neighbors. We got to our land. We were on the top of a ridge. We had a view of the costal hills to the west, Mt Saint Helena and Santa Rosa to the east. The property was covered by ten year old Merlot grape vines. They were well tended and would produce a nice crop of grapes when the weather improved.

Zeth and Maria's property was just east of ours and was part of the same vineyard. They had a two acre pond on their property.

Cynthia wanted to look to the west. We decided to build on the highest ground. I asked Zeth if he would try to impact the vineyard as little as possible with his plan. I told him for a change we would not be taking occupancy for one year.

Little did I know it would be more like ten years.

We walked Zeth and Maria's property. Maria selected a site on a rise looking over the pond. Zeth said he bet the other properties were carved out of this vineyard. Kit, Nancy, Mary/Fran and Sally had all contacted him about projects.

We headed back to the Savage homestead. As we drove up we could smell the barbeque.

"Back into the storm," Maria said. She popped the potatoes in the oven. She had broccoli and dilled carrots as vegetables.

Somewhere Maria had scored a case of romaine lettuce and roma tomatoes. By the time she added the red onions, artichoke hearts, kidney beans, black and green olives, croutons and parmesan cheese, we had a salad that could not be beat.

Cynthia made a cheddar sauce for the broccoli. I helped with the salad prep.

Zeth found a case of Russian River Vineyards Merlot. When he read the label he let out a whoop! The grapes came from our vineyard!

Kit and Sally setup and laid the tables. Dad and Frank came and got the meat.

Maria suggested that if they would start the steaks in twenty minutes then the potatoes would be done. She was making twice-baked potatoes. Fred D. was helping prep the potato shells. Maria used some of the Swiss cheese for the stuffing.

We all sat down to a joyous Christmas dinner.

After dinner we noticed the sun. We all walked to Graton singing Christmas Carols. We went into the court yard of the Graton Pacific Apartments and sang carols to the residents.

Cynthia and I had gifts for Adam and Katie. Katie got a laptop computer. Adam got a butcher knife set.

We also brought the Little River Inn robes to the six Graton squadron members that did not go to Little River in November. We were all having such a good time we did not notice it getting dark. Katie and Adam ferried us back home in the GPA vans.

The Davises, the Hightowers and the Maytags went home. The men picked up and put away the tables and chairs. The ladies helped Maria clean the kitchen and put the dishes away.

Cynthia took me to our room and the shower. I washed her, and she washed me. Tiger and Squeaker met us at the bed. Cynthia looked at me and said, "I do not want to do anything tomorrow. We make the bed and that is it. We have to go out if we want to eat! Let's go to sleep."

I agreed. I looked at Tiger and Squeaker; they were already asleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.