A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 11: Constructing the Meeting Room

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Constructing the Meeting Room - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

The arrangements

Some of the squadron had started to arrive by the time we got home. I set up the twelve two-foot long deli sandwiches on serving trays. I cut them into four pieces. Cynthia and Mary/Fran got out the drinks and chips. We took them all to the dining room. By then the rest of the squadron had arrived. We all ate only one piece of the sandwich. I knew what we were having for dinner.

Then I felt Tiger. He wanted to split a sandwich between him and Squeaker. We could waste the tomato and the bread. I took the meat and lettuce and cut it up and put it in Tiger's and Squeaker's bowls. I got thank-yous from both cats.

Talking to cats is weird.

I called the group together at the dining table. We just barely fit. I addressed the group, "On the 28th of December, Mat Clemens will be here to conduct an F16 Ground school. You saw Mary/Fran's performance last weekend. I don't necessarily want to emulate that trick she pulled, but I do think we could all use some flight training."

"You can see that when we all get together it is a small crowd. This dining room is barely adequate for all of us. That brings us to where are we going to meet? Mom says NOT HERE!"

We discussed a lot of various sites, but none seemed to work. I asked, what if we had a class room at this site? I told the group about my idea of a Butler building that dad could use as a shop when we did not need it. Dad said we could build it next to the lab so we could use the lab's bathroom. All we would have to do is provide a slab. Butler would do the rest. We might want to put up a suspended ceiling. That would be up to us.

I got full agreement from the squadron. They all thought doing something physical would be fun. I told them I had a meeting with Butler later today. I would like Bob and Mary/Fran and Abe and Willamina to attend. Dad will provide the necessary letters for the permits. I dismissed the rest. We won't be able to start any construction until Monday at the soonest.

The Butler rep came and made his proposal. Bob M. suggested we wait and talk to Bob Wilson about an alternative to Butler. (Bob W. had been the prime on the Teddy's construction.) Bob M. called Bob W. on net and he and Zeth both came right over. They got the job. We had to pour the slab and help with the insulation and sheetrock. Bob W. would take care of the rest. Zeth told us he would have working drawings by Monday at 7:00 AM.

I asked Willamina to give her dad a heads up on what we had planned. Our project is on the way. Willamina called her dad and warned him that we would be in Monday with a project for review and approval. She let him know this needed personal processing.

We all went to the hot tub for a soak. Bob, Mary/Fran Cynthia and I had our Little River Robes on. It was kinda' cool outside, only 12 degrees C. Willamina and Abe looked at the robes and asked, if they got one too.

Oh, oh, I have some damage control to do. I immediately called Susan on net and placed an order for three extra large and three medium robes. Well, I had six presents bought.

After dinner I could not find Cynthia. Finally I checked our room. She was there sitting on the middle of our bed in a baby doll top with pink ribbons in her hair. She was looking very coy. I knew I was in trouble.

Cynthia

Tom was in trouble! He can't just let things happen. I really don't mind the construction project. It will keep our men out of trouble. Tom's dad really needs a barn. I am sure that we could have got a class room from Max Johnson at Analy High School. Well at least I know where my man is. He is building a barn. I went on net with the Graton Squadron women and said if we are going to have a barn raising let's do it right. You know. We women will do potlucks, sewing bees, and all that. We all agreed!

"Now come here stud muffin and pleasure your lady. You and your projects have neglected her all day." With a downcast look Tom sashayed over to the bed "Your dairy is ready for milking," I said as I lifted my baby doll top over my head.

Tom

Boy did I do it! At least she still wants me. I want her. I connected. I don't want her because she is very pretty. I want her because I love her brains, her heart, her understanding, her love of life. I do like being her dairy man. I was amazed at how each woman's milk tasted different. I have had the joy of trying twelve different samples in my life and all had subtle differences. I love Cynthia's milk best.

Cynthia and I lay down and snuggled. Snuggling led to kissing. Kissing led to milking. And milking lead to you know. We had three glorious sessions of love making.

We were snuggling again when Cynthia asked, "How are we going to do this when we are at zero gravity? I know you have felt how I feel when your cock is fully in my cunt. You know how good it is. How are we going to do it if we don't have gravity's help? I want to have you in me all the way. I know that we can give each other terrific head, but you cannot beat a great, deep fuck."

I thought for a few minutes, and I kissed Cynthia while thinking. After about five minutes Cynthia said, "This is really getting me turned on again. Do you have an answer?"

I can only think of one way to get me all the way in without special apparatus. That is the Anne method we practiced so well in Little River.

Cynthia agreed. "We need to bring this up to the whole squadron. How about one last kiss and we go to sleep,"

I agreed. We did.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 Construction plans

We slept in to 9:45 AM. Finally Cynthia woke. "Who fucked me so well last night? And what time is it?" she asked.

"It is 9:45 AM and I am the party that split you asunder," I answered. "What's the matter, your legs don't work? My back feels funny. I think breakfast is over. Would you mind orange juice, coffee, a bowl of cereal and milk?"

She gave me a kiss.

We showered and dressed for the weather and headed for the kitchen. We ate breakfast alone. "What is on our schedule today?" Cynthia asked.

I thought and answered: "Nothing until dinner. Bob W. and Zeth are coming over for dinner and to talk over the building plans with us and Dad. Other than that I have nothing planned. What do you want to do?"

I know it is dangerous asking your wife what she wants to do. I was in a good mood.

Cynthia answered in one word that strikes terror in the harts of all husbands everywhere, "Shop!" I was struck dumb. "At Costco." My eyes looked out through my brain.

Then I heard myself say: "That sounds like fun. Let's go." I was screaming, "NO, NO, NO!" but the sounds would not come out. I still had that pussy-eating well-fucked smile on my face. My turncoat legs and feet followed Cynthia out to our car.

We drove to Costco. I said to myself, "Well we do have to get some Christmas presents."

The first thing that caught Cynthia's eye was robes. Yes they were just like the Little River Robes in various colors. Cynthia saw a group of robes in UN light blue. She went on net and got everyone's size. There were enough to fit out our Graton Squadron. They were §§ 10.00 each. She bought two sets, one light blue the other deep blue. She looked at me and said, "These are our Squadron cool weather uniforms. While you guys build our hall we will sew."

I called Maria and asked if there was there anything she wanted us to pick up while we were here. She gave me a list. I did get my parents their presents. I also got presents for Jane, Fred, Nancy and Joe.

So two flat carts and a shopping cart later we were headed out the door.

I had called Kit earlier, and she showed up with the van with the seats laid flat. She looked at the pile of robes and said, "WOW! What are those for?"

"Hey, we need cold weather uniforms don't we?" Cynthia said. "Also we need something to sew while these yahoos build our hall. Those women that want to will sew names and a UN logo on the robes."

We got everything loaded and it was 2:45 PM. Wow, we spent three hours in Costco and then we headed for Graton.

Maria came out and helped unload her order. I actually got everything she asked me to get. She looked at me and smiled, "I figured that the Squadron will be here most days this week. I got simple things the Squadron can prepare for lunch and dinner. I will have had enough KP at Teddy's. For instance, tonight's dinner will be spaghetti, garlic bread, coleslaw and chocolate cake."

Maria was right. We would probably have the squadron over most of the week.

Zeth arrived and that took Maria out of action for the next half hour.

I helped Kit and Cynthia unload the van. Cynthia and I got the two bikes into our room. Mom and dad did not see us.

Zeth and Maria returned with that flush of orgasm in their eyes.

Bob W. and Dad were in the dining room looking at Zeth's plans and estimate. Willamina, Mary/Fran, Cynthia and I walked in. We got started. Zeth had captured all of our wants and the estimate was half of Butler's.

Bob W. said he could start clearing and grubbing Monday morning. We needed to be hot on the permits department. They might hold things up. He said that the plans were ready for Permit review.

Zeth rolled up the plans and handed them to Willamina. He wished her Godspeed.

The dinner crew took over and started to set the table. Cynthia set up two tables in the family room for the squadron. Maria, Kit, Mary/Fran, and Nancy formed a serving line in the kitchen.

After dinner Cynthia demonstrated the robes. They did look good. It will be awesome as we jog to class at 5:00 AM.

The ladies got together and started to get ready for Monday. Likewise the guys talked with Zeth about what they could get done without permits. We were ready.

Tiger and Squeaker appeared and told me, that my mate was waiting in our room. "Can we hook with you if you are going to make kittens?" they asked. No one else would let them hook. When Squeaker was in heat, they would let us hook with them while they try to make kittens.

"It would be up to Cynthia and me to decide who we hooked with," I said. "Follow me."

I explained Tiger's request to Cynthia. Her eyes got like saucers "I didn't feed them nanite milk or raise their IQ to one hundred," I said.

Then Cynthia asked Squeaker, "Do you really want to do this? Human orgasms go on and on."

"Pleeasee to speak human thoughts," Squeaker squeaked. " I watch you and Tom. You look very happy. I want Tiger to make me that happy too. Could we go on big bird machine with you? Tiger say you fly higher than eagle. I wanna see what the eagle saw."

Cynthia looked at me, "I never thought I would talk to a cat about fucking. Tom, I don't have any problem with them hooking. Flying will be a little more difficult. If we had a special G suit made it might work. We will have to talk about flying later."

I took Cynthia, gave her a kiss, and steered her to the bed. I kissed Cynthia tenderly all over her face and neck.

"What are you doing that for?" Tiger interrupted.

"Human females don't go into heat," I answered. "I help Cynthia know that I am ready to make love, not SEX. Humans are emotionally involved when they make love. Tiger please don't interrupt me. Now, Cynthia and I will have to start over."

We started kissing again. I kissed Cynthia on the breast, then the navel, and finally on her already juicy pussy lips. All the time Cynthia was moaning louder and louder. I then thrust two of my fingers in her pussy. She screamed with pleasure. I continued my kissing and licking up around her clit. I licked around the base of the clit. I could feel the increase in her pleasure. I licked then sucked on Cynthia's clit. She screamed in ecstasy. She clamped my head with her thighs so hard I thought it might POP. I moved up and gave her a kiss.

Cynthia

We lay there for a few minutes. Then I went down on Tom. He was hard as a rock. It did not take long for my sucking and licking to have him shoot his load in my mouth. I drank it down.

"Now Mr. Savage, roll on your back," I said. "I want to feel you deep inside me." I climbed on top of him, positioned his cock at my entrance, and slipped him slowly deliciously, in my tight, steaming portal of bliss. I felt my clit press his public bone. Oh the joy! I felt so nicely filled. I lifted myself off. I was starting back down when I felt him thrusting his hips and cock up. We soon had a glorious rhythm going. I could tell that both Tom and I were close. I came first. I held Tom tightly inside me. He came. I could feel his hot cum erupting deep inside me. That brought me over the top to another glorious orgasm. We rolled together so we lay on our sides, and we snuggled joined and hugging.

Tom

We finally looked at Tiger and Squeaker. They were lying down with a glazed look on their faces. Both had their tongues hanging out. "Tiger, Squeaker are you OK?" I asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.