A Better World II
Chapter 10: Christmas in Graton.

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Christmas in Graton. - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Friday, December 14, 2007 Coming home

Cynthia and I were so glad to get away from San Jose. All those people all bunched up. Graton is still mostly apple orchards or vineyards. The Savage Homestead was bought by dad to protect a Gravenstein apple orchard. Dad has always farmed the apple trees. He still likes to take the apples to market. This year Dad got one lug. Maria laid claim on the whole lug.

Cynthia and I walked into the Savage home and it was all closed up. No one was home. Well, the two cats were home. They had connected by drinking some spilt milk. The older cat had been mine; his name was Tiger. The younger cat was named Squeaker. I could hear them thinking. "Oh it's my friend and his mate," Tiger said. Maybe they will give us some food "Yes, some shrimp would be very good," Squeaker said, Tiger noticed me listening. "Hi Tom, can you feed us?"

Cynthia looked at me. "Come on you two, let's see what is in the kitchen. The cats led the way. Cynthia found a piece of turkey in the refrigerator. She cut it up and put it in the cat's dishes. Tiger looked up and said, "Thank you." Squeaker just ate. We looked at the scene and laughed. "We don't laugh when you eat!" Tiger said.

I knew Maria, Jean, and Nancy would be home soon. They got through at Teddy's at 3:00 PM. I looked at Cynthia and said, "We can at least get some coffee on. Here are some sweet rolls, lets put them out too. Rick and Kit, Bob and Mary/Fran will be here soon. I think it would be nice to offer to cook for tonight. Maria, Jean, and Nancy will be beat." I called Maria on net and asked, what she would like us to make for dinner.

She answered, "Stone Soup."

I looked at Cynthia. She smiled, and she told me the story of the Stone Soup. I immediately got the largest pot in the house. I filled it with eight cups of water and put it on the stove and turned on the heat.

I called Maria on the net and asked, if there were any items she did not want touched. "If it's there go for it. It will be nice to come home to dinner all made," She said."

"We have time why don't I make some yeast rolls?" Cynthia asked.

"That sounds good to me."

Rick and Kit walked in and quickly got in the Stone Soup mood.

Mary/Fran and Bob arrived next. "Where is everyone?" they asked. I explained Maria, Nancy, Joe, and Jean and the pot on the stove. They got into the Stone Soup mood too.

Tiger brought two field mice for the soup. I felt bad but I had to explain human dietary sensibilities. He turned and called Squeaker, "Fresh meat honey. Those silly humans don't know what they missed."

We all laughed. That pissed Tiger even more. Everyone was so happy. No classes for almost two weeks. Yes! The soup took care of its self. Mary/Fran, Kit, and Cynthia worked on the rolls. I took Rick and Bob and set the table. We all got back together in the family room. Dinner was doing its thing. We had an hour to kill.

I checked on the Graton Pacific Apartments section of the Graton Squadron and they had similar experiences.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.