A Better World II
Chapter 9: SUNDAY the Return

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: SUNDAY the Return - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

I don't know what woke me. I was up at 6:30 AM. You would think that after last night I would have really slept in. I went to the living room and looked west. Nothing. Nothing was there. The sky was clear again to the horizon. I straightened up the living room and set up the table and chairs for breakfast. I checked with the kitchen to see if I could get a carafe of coffee early. They suggested I use the coffee maker in my kitchen. Duh! Sure enough there was a ten cup coffee maker and coffee and cream and sugar in the refrigerator. I made the coffee. Only one problem the coffee smell woke Cynthia.

Cynthia sat in our favorite love seat. I brought two fresh coffees. I gave her the coffee and sat beside her. We each took a couple of sips then turned and kissed. I said, "Look outside. It is clear again. I am glad we went to the beach."

"I am glad too" Cynthia said. "Say, have you ever asked Neil and Salina's last name? I don't know it. Do you?"

"No. We need to correct that this morning. They are special people." I put in a call to Carol. She and her husband would love to spend two weeks all expenses paid at the Little River Inn. The low-cost rooms would be fine. She said she would waive the fees for her time because we asked. We needed to pass that on this morning to Neil and Salina.

I just finished saying that and there was a knock at the door. It was room service with the OJ and Coffee. Then there was a second knock. It was Neil and his family. I asked him the question of the morning. "I'm an Olafson," he laughed

"Well all you Olafsons have at treat, " I said. Our friends Carol and Robert Maytag would love to come and visit you for two weeks after the Christmas holidays. On her first day Carol will meet with all of you. After that meeting, if you want her, she will be your counselor. She and Robert will be staying no matter what happens with you. They want to check out the north coast. They will have a car. She would like you to keep a log of your family meetings. Things like the date, time, subject(s) and results. That will be helpful to whomever is your counselor."

"Fred you have OJ, Coffee, and Door duty."

Cynthia noticed Anne walking funny. "What the matter Anne?" she asked.

"I didn't know cocks came as big as Bob's. I am, you might say, a little spread. Poor Freddy tried to get it on this morning and I had to tell him no. I did give him a blow job, but he was looking for pussy."

We all said, "Poor Freddy!" in unison.

There was a knock on the door and Fred let in Kit, Rick, Bob and Mary/Fran. He then started pouring coffee and OJ. I looked at my watch and it was 7:23 AM. Another knock and breakfast was here. Neil and Salina ate quickly and left. The rest of us enjoyed the company and then parted for individual plans.

I am going to let Fran tell of her adventure at the Pigmy Forest.

Fran, Mary and the PigmyForest

Hi I'm Fran. Just so you know, Mary and I share the same body. Mary is a virtual lady constructed by the WE to communicate to the humans. I was a retarded person with an IQ of less than 50. The plan was to let Mary repair my brain and then occupy me. It did not work because as my brain was repaired my personality also developed. Every one was in a quandary.

I broke the quandary by volunteering to break the WE — Human communication protocol. I was grateful to Mary and she needed a body. So here we are. Yesterday Mary found herself cut off from the WE and it was a problem. Mary and our husband Bob are planning on being a part of the UNASA space force. Communication going down is a real possibility. Mary and I need to find out if we can operate all by ourselves. We are going back to the Pigmy Forest to try to work together alone as if we were in space with no communications.

Well Bob, Anne, Fred, Mary and I left for the Pigmy Forest. Anne drove us out there by Little River Airport Rd. It took us five minutes to get there instead of twenty five by trail. We all had our PDA's so connection would not be a problem. Bob, Mary and I got out and walked to the trail head.

Bob said, "Mary, I know this will be scary for you, but you and Fran need to learn to work together when no one, people or WE, are there to help. You both need to learn to rely on each other. Anne, Fred, and I are going out to the airport to check the plane. We will be back in one hour. Our PDAs will be off.

I turned off our PDA. Mary said, "I'm scared!" Anne, Fred, and Bob drove off. The connection ceased. We were all alone. "Why don't I walk for a while then you can walk?" I asked.

We started out OK. Remember the rain last night? Well the trail was a sandy, clayey, swamp. We had not gone fifty feet and SPLAT, we slipped and fell flat in a puddle.

The trail was supposed to take a half hour to do. It took us an hour and three more falls to complete. We were a mess. We did work out how to work together all alone. So the exercise, while messy, was a success. Mary spotted the bench at the parking lot. We went right to it and laid down.

Five minutes later I felt Bob, Anne and Fred. The SUV pulled in the lot. Bob was driving. I could see something bouncing around in the back. It was Anne and Fred doing the horizontal mambo. Those kids! I stood up and waved. Bob started laughing. The kids stopped and looked out the window and laughed too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.