A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 8: SATURDAY at Little River

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: SATURDAY at Little River - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

I awoke to a pair of lips sucking on my cock. Cynthia was on top of me rising up and down with her pussy. OH what a great way to deal with a morning woody! I hooked with Cynthia. She had fingered her self off twice and now was well on her way to orgasm number three. I felt the twinge in my balls and I felt her pussy grip hard. What a way to start a Saturday. I kissed Cynthia. I asked her to please move, I got to GO!

I looked at the clock. It was 7:00 AM. I got up and ran to the bathroom to take care of a morning bladder. Then I went to the living room and checked the view to the west. Wow! It was clear to the western horizon again.

I called Cynthia out to see for herself. She called me back. She needed help walking. For some reason, her legs were tired. I ran back and picked her up and carried her to our favorite love seat. Room service had been and gone. They left our morning OJ and coffee. I poured Cynthia a tall glass of OJ, got one for myself, and I joined Cynthia. We sipped and snuggled.

We did not get to snuggle long. There was a knock on the door. It was the dive shop delivery guy with our suits and gear. I had him put them in the walk-in closet by the door. I thanked him. I closed just to have it knocked on again. It was Rick and Kit. I pointed them to the OJ and coffee. I closed the door and made it back to the couch and KNOCK, KNOCK, back to the door. It was Bob and Mary. This time I looked outside and saw Neil and his family driving up. I closed the door and listened for them climbing the stairs. As they were walking up I opened the door and welcomed them.

I ran this time back to Cynthia "Did you miss me?"

She handed me the empty cup and said, "Yes. Coffee please." I was up and at 'em again. I finally got to sit with my wife. I called Fred and Anne. I gave them door duty. We all enjoyed the CLEAR sunrise.

Room service arrived at 7:30 AM sharp. They set up the table for ten people. We got two chairs from Bob's room. Room service announced"breakfast is served". They checked with me to see if we needed anything else. I thanked them and sent them back to the inn.

I checked with Neil. They had their first family meeting when they got home. I high-fived him. It was very productive. The kids were to start at Mendocino High School as soon as possible. For a while at least, everyone thought a nightly family meeting might be good. I told him that would change soon.

We all enjoyed breakfast. Everyone was sad Salina had to go to work while we got to play.

After Salina left, I passed out the wet-suits and gear to the Graton people. Cynthia tried on her wet-suit. It was tight. The jacket just fit her C Cup chest. She told me that there might be two ladies downstairs that would be after me. Cynthia took off her suit and got our robes. We got the others and headed for the beach.

Neil, Fred and Anne were there. Neil had a Zodiac rubber inflatable boat. We got suited up. Mary/Fran and Kit looked daggers at me. Their tops were a little tight. No they weren't a little tight, they were extremely tight. Neil and the kids had their own wet-suits. They also had abalone bars.

Neil said the kids and he thought they would show us how to take abalone. If we take three abalone to the inn they would cook them for us for dinner.

Neil ferried us to the reef three at a time. Anne gave us a class in the use of our equipment and snorkels. We spent a half hour practicing our snorkeling skills.

"One hour to low tide," Neil said. "Let's see if we can find any abalone."

We followed Neil, Fred, and Anne down to the reef. The abalones were all over. Neil, Fred and Anne selected three large abalone and popped them off the rocks. They took them to the surface and put them in a canvas bag in the Zodiac.

I asked Neil, "Can we go back for more?"

He said no. "The Fishing license allows one abalone per license per day. We have three licenses. We got three abalones." As a state park ranger he would loose his job if he broke the law. He liked his job here at Van Damme Beach State Park.

Fred gave us a tour of the reef for the next half hour. We then headed for the beach. Neil took the women first. Then he came and got the men. Everyone changed to robes and street wear. There was a chill in the air.

I called Sally at the inn. I asked her if she would be able to cook some abalone we just caught?

"We could have them for a late lunch if we got them right to the kitchen," Sally said,. She would also have to have the fishing licenses in case Fish and Game came around. Lunch would be at 1:30 PM. Her chef could get enough for nine people if we wanted to invite Neil and the kids.

I asked her how she knew about Neil and company?

"She knew that six space jockeys would not know the first thing about taking abalones," She said,. "Have Neil get those abalones up here pronto and bring the licenses."

I asked if everyone could wait until 1:30 PM for lunch. If they could, Neil and the kids could join us for an abalone feed. They all agreed.

"You know we could jog to the Pigmy Forest and back in two hours and still have time for showers, " Mary/Fran said.

I looked at Cynthia and she hunched her shoulders.

Neil asked if we could help get the Zodiac on the trailer. He could join us and show us around the forest. We loaded the boat on the trailer and Neil said he would meet us at the ranger's shack. He made a quick detour to the inn kitchen.

We walked towards the ranger's shack. While we walked, I asked Fred and Anne how they were doing on their abstinence.

Anne looked at me and answered, "It is really tough. We have both gotten used to having sex together at least twice a day. You know something? I think it is as hard for mom and dad for the same reason."

"THAT sounds like a perfect subject for an emergency family meeting. Family meetings don't have to follow a schedule or format."

With that, Neil drove up and parked the SUV and trailer. Fred and Anne lassoed him and dragged him over to their mother in the ranger's shack.

I don't know what was discussed but from the smiles on everyone's faces it must have been good.

Mary/Fran broke the mood. She grabbed Bob's hand and led out at a fast jog up the trail to the Pigmy Forest. We all fell in behind them. We made it to the forest in thirty five minutes.

Neil came dragging up the rear. "I had no idea how good you all were," He said.

We smiled. Astronaut training does this for you.

Neil then took us on a tour of the forest. There were samples of every tree growing on the north coast. There was a five-foot coast redwood they figure is over three hundred years old. Pines, maples, oaks, laurels and fir were all there in miniature. Neil said he would lead on the trip back, and he would point out the full-sized cousins of the trees here. He said the open spaces formed just like the meadows in full sized forests.

Fred found our meadow. He pointed out the outline of a blanket and speculated why anyone would lay a blanket on the dirt.

Cynthia and I blushed deeply. Everyone laughed. We were busted. Fred and Anne even figured it out.

Then I said, "Everyone be quiet. As much as you can, quiet your minds too. See what you hear."

Fred was first to speak. "I hear the birds in the trees but nothing else. The only WEnet is us. Nothing. We are not connected to the whole!"

Mary yelled, "FRAN HELP ME PLEASE!!"

"Mary let go," Fran answered. "You are still here in me and in the others present in this group. Even if it was just me, you made us big enough for both of us. Tom, you planned this. You took us here so we would know what it might be like in deep space if the internet failed. Mary had to know. You are really devious. I think I better stay out until we get back to the inn and connection. Mary and I need to come back here but alone. We need to practice this for the future."

I agreed that Fran and Mary needed to come here again, but I assured Fran that I had not planned this. I am glad we found this out. I had forgotten that Mary was a construct of the WE.

I asked, "Fran do you know how to fly?"

"No!"

"Team we have a big problem here. When we get back to Mallory house we need a team meeting." All of us agreed. I said, "head em up and move em out." We headed back to the Inn.

Fran was in awe of Little River. She had not experienced anything of the whole trip. When we got back near the ranger's shack we connected to the whole. Mary was relived. Fran asked if she could stay out. Mary had no problem with that. They have this funny dual personality thing that developed when we first found Fran. The body belongs to Fran but Fran and Mary share Fran's brain. Fran is shy so she usually lets Mary stay out most of the time.

We got to the Ranger's Shack and Salina waved us over. She could meet us at the inn for lunch if we had room. I called Sally and asked, "Could we use the Wisteria room again?" She said, "No problem."

I said, "We will have ten for lunch was that going to be a problem?" She said, "No problem." I had Salina meet us at the Wisteria Room for lunch at 1:30 PM.

We all headed for Ole's Bar. We all had nonalcoholic beverages. Salina and Sally arrived at the same time. I had forgotten how good abalone was. "What do you want to do with the six leftover steaks?" Sally asked. I looked around the group and suggested that she and her mom and the chef to enjoy them. Sally handed Neil his fishing licenses back. She whispered something in Neil's ear before she left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.