A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 7: FRIDAY at Little River

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: FRIDAY at Little River - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

I woke up the next morning at 6:30 AM. Cynthia and I were still snuggling. I had my hands on her breasts. They are beautiful. A seagull was sitting on our deck rail, and it was screeching at us. I guess that is what woke me.

Then I looked outside and the sky was almost clear. There were only a few small puffy cumulus clouds. It was basically clear to the western horizon. That meant at least four hours of glorious sun. What a great day! I checked the WE weather net and found we were sitting on the east edge of a large clear area associated with a stalled low pressure system. We might have clear skies for a day or two...

I called the inn and asked when they served breakfast. The restaurant opened at 7:30 AM. They would send a pot of coffee and a carafe of orange juice to hold us until then. I asked that they send three of each to my room. I asked that they send six servings of Ole's Favorite Breakfast: 2 hotcakes, 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, and 2 sausages, and two more pots of coffee to my room at 7:30 AM.

I went back to Cynthia, who was still asleep. I sat beside her and started kissing her lips, cheek, the neck near her aorta and the back of her neck. I connected gently. She was just on the edge of consciousness. I started kissing her lips again. That did it. Her mouth pursed and kissed back.

"Good morning sweetheart. Look out my eyes and see the most beautiful woman in the solar system".

"Hey hunk, how long have you been up?" Cynthia asked.

"Long enough to kiss you, check the weather, order OJ and coffee, to arrive shortly, and breakfast for all of us to be served here at 7:30. Look outside. I think you will be pleasantly surprised."

"OH!" Cynthia exclaimed. "Oh wow. It is clear. What did the weather man say?"

"We will have one to two days of clear weather then three days of intermittent showers. I was hoping to show you the PigmyForest. We could hike there and back in time for lunch. We would also be off the WEnet."

Cynthia continued, "I have not been disconnected since that first week in Graton. Oh we could have some fun."

Knock, Knock, Knock.

"Here is the OJ and Coffee. Should we wake the others?"

"Yes. You wake the women. I will wake the men. We might catch some good vibes."

Cynthia, you are devious.

"Bobby it's wakey, wakey time. Cynthia called. Oh YES You keep on going. Yas. Oh Oh OH Oh God Yes! OJ and coffee in our room when you two really finish. Oh Oh OH Oh God Yes! I'm going to check on Rick and Kit. Hey Tom why didn't we wake up like that?"

"We weren't in bed!"

"Oh. Will you make it up to me," Cynthia asked?

"I was planning on taking a blanket on the hike."

"YES! Cynthia, continuing on her quest said, Hey Ricky. Hey Ricky; I have somting I got to splane to you. Yes it is time to wakey up. You know Tom the organizer? He has OJ and coffee for all of us in our room. Breakfast will be served at 7:30 at the same location. Tom has something to replace all of the protein you shot last night. See you soon." "Ok Tom it is your turn."

"Oh Kit. It is time to get up and come to breakfast. No it's not Rick. It is Tom."

"Get out of my mind!" Kit said groggily. "I want to sleep".

"I'm gone. Breakfast is upstairs in thirty minutes."

Kit continued: "Argh!! Rick hit Tom the next time we see him!"

"I don't think so. Remember WE Law, ". Rick answered. "I don't want to be a gardener. I want to be an astronaut."

"Do you mind if I kiss him, then?" Kit asked.

"Well he is YOUR brother!" Rick responded. "Let's go shower together and then go have that great breakfast that your crazy brother bought us."

Kit kissed Rick, saying, "OK. I love you!"

"See you later Kit."

Oh Mary/Fran. OOOOOH, OOOOOH, OOOOOH, GOOOOOD!

Cynthia asked, "Tom, are you ok? Tom please WAKE UP... Oh Oh OH Oh God Yes. Oh Oh OH Oh God Yes Plleeaassee Maarryy WE Give. PPPllleeeaaassseee!"

"Now why was it that you disturbed my husband and I while we were making love that could not wait until we were finished? Mary/Fran angrily said. This will remind you that when we have the do not disturb flag up YOU better have a good reason to break the lock."

"Oh we were just calling you to breakfast," Cynthia responded. "Oh my god, death by orgasm! I never thought. WOW! What a way to die! Bob and Mary/Fran, we deeply apologize and humbly ask you to join us for breakfast in thirty minutes in our room."

Mary/Fran purred. "Why thank you Tom and Cynthia. Bob and I are feeling a little depleted after eight hours of glorious love making. I hope Tom has lots of food. We are both HUNGRY!"

"Tom! You heard didn't you?" Cynthia, still scared, said.

"Yesa Massa I is got lots of good ole food. Kitchen, please make that eight breakfasts and please add three sides each of sausage and bacon and two carafes of orange juice."

"Eight hours! Your brother is really a stud muffin supreme."

Cynthia smiled and said, "I forgot to tell you that Fran really likes to FUCK! I think Mary had the WE set up she and Bob so they can go forty-eight hours if they want."

"Good lord! You don't want that do you?"

Cynthia continued, "No you do just fine for me. I liked it when we snuggled last night and slept on the couch. You are a romantic and a stud muffin. YOU are all mine and I love you."

"Cynthia, I am so glad we went to that movie a year ago in August. I was desperate I was so scared you did not like me. After all, I was younger and a grade back in school. You were Nancy's friend. I loved every time you would visit Nancy. I was just scared to approach you. I LOVE YOU!"

Cynthia exclaimed, "You silly! Why do you think I became Nancy's friend? I wanted to get closer to her sexy brother. Nancy turned out to be a neat friend. I am glad I am friends with her. We really helped each other. I also LOVE YOU!"

"Hey the OJ and coffee arrived; let's get ready for our guests. I could use a cup of Little River Blend coffee how about you?"

Room service had brought the OJ and coffee. I poured Cynthia and myself a cup. Rick and Kit came bouncing in just after I handed Cynthia her cup. I continued to serve coffee.

Kit smiled and said, "I hear that you broke in on Mary/Fran and Bob this morning. Why ever did you do that? Mary/Fran and Bob do not like to be disturbed when they are making love."

We both know that now!

Kit asked, "Why are we up at the crack of dawn?"

Tom pointed out the window and said, "I thought all of you might like to plan outdoor activities since we will have clear skies for the next day or two. Little River Inlet is protected by a reef and has great swimming and hiking opportunities. Cynthia and I are planning a hike after breakfast. We did not want you to miss similar opportunities."

There was a knock on the door and a voice said "room service."

I opened the door and was greeted by a smiling Mary and Bob and the room service man with a large cart of food.

I went over and poured Mary and Bob coffee. There was a nice round table and eight chairs next to the kitchen. Room service spread a linen tablecloth over the table, and they set up eight place settings, with linen napkins. It was as if we were in the restaurant at the inn. I had them remove two of the place settings. Then I called everyone to breakfast.

Mary/Fran and Bob had two plates.

I don't know what happened, but there were no leftovers. Even all the OJ was gone.

I went into our room, checked the closet and found blankets there. I took one. I had Cynthia bring our robes. They were velour inside and terry outside with a special lining that retained heat. I took Cynthia's hand and told everyone to have a great morning. "Cynthia and I are going on a hike and may drop off the WEnet for an hour or two. Do not worry, we will be back for lunch at 1:00 PM," I said.

Cynthia and I headed out for Van Damme Beach State Park. It was an easy hike to the ranger station. I paid our day use fee. I asked the ranger, "How it the trail to the Pigmy Forest?"

"As long as you're just going to the Pigmy Forest the trail was excellent," she said, "Upstream of the Pigmy Forest turn out the bridge is out."

We started out and made very good time. The trail was actually an abandoned railroad right of way. The grade followed the stream at about 1% up hill. We quickly got to the Pigmy Forest turnout. Then the trail climbed a one hundred-foot high bank up to the level of the Pigmy Forest. It was well laid out with steps where necessary.

Cynthia:

As we walked up the trail, the trees got shorter and shorter. As we reached the plateau the trees were only ten to fifteen feet high. This is in comparison to the redwoods we left in the valley that reached over one hundred feet tall. Tom and I walked out on the plateau. The trees got even shorter. Finally we were in about five hundred trees shorter than three feet tall. Tom found a large bare spot of ground. It was like a miniature meadow. He spread the blanket. He said, "Welcome to the Pigmy Forest," and he laid down on the blanket and motioned me to join him.

Oh I have been waiting three months for this. Then I noticed something different. I was only connected to TOM!

He asked, "Quiet, isn't it?"

My eyes got as large as saucers. I joined Tom on the blanket. "We are out of range of the WEnet and we do not have our PDA's," I said, "This means if we make love only you and I will be here."

Tom looked deep into my eyes. Then he leaned over so his mouth was next to my ears and whispered, "I love you! That is why I brought us here."

I kissed him tenderly. He took that kiss and applied kisses all over my face and neck. "Would you mind if we hooked?" He asked. "I'm a better lover when hooked."

I nodded yes. My beautiful nipples were all at attention. My crotch was making a wet spot in the blanket.

When you hook, you can hook like turning on a light. Tom did not do that. He gradually brought his presence in contact with mine. Almost cell by cell he connected. I loved it. I asked where he learned to do this. He said, "Fran taught me. She had perfected the technique with Bob. She is an amazing lady." Note to self: Thank Fran when we return to Mallory House.

Tom then drifted his kisses down my neck. My nipples were crinkling and crotch was in full flood. I was ready.

"We don't have to hurry," Tom said. He kissed and sucked on my upper left nipple while he used both hands on two other nipples. Oh, I was approaching that wave crest Tom liked to take me to.

He moved to sucking my lower right nipple. I rubbed the nipple his mouth had just left. That was it. The wave CRASHED on my crotch. Alarms were ringing all over. Tom had just started. I had heard about Tom and his grandma Jane doing something like this when they first connected -- oh WOW!

He stopped!

He knew where I was and stopped!

I went into his head and he had a little timer there and it was counting the microseconds. He was waiting for an event. I was just about to give him a box of FIVE. He kissed my navel. Then he licked it deep. OH God! That is not supposed to turn me on but OH GOD it did!

Tom said, "Now, be a good wife and wait for your husband to know when to proceed."

I was desperate. I needed to FUCK NOW! Tom just got an even bigger smile. Then he kissed the inside of my thigh and slipped two fingers in my hot oven. I thought "Oh God he is going to eat me for lunch." I was ready when he kissed the back of my knee. "NO! That is the wrong way!" I screamed! "Tom you get to work on the right area right NOW or I'll..."

He did it, he hit my G-spot with his fingers at exactly the same time as he licked around my clit. OH, OH, OH, OH GOD! That is what was needed. Yes. "Oh God!" I screamed my orgasmic bliss.

When I came back he was looking at my face. His face was a mess with my love juice. He bent down all juicy and kissed me on my lips. I could taste me. I was happy; then he got that look again. I said, "Oh, oh." I felt his cock knocking at my door. He pushed and I pushed back. OH that was what I wanted! We quickly established a rhythm that brought both of us to greater and greater highs. I think they could hear my screams of joy down at the inn. Tom came and his seed sent me over the wave of pleasure I was riding. Tom and I clenched together in orgasmic bliss. He kissed me.

We lay there in our pigmy meadow in the middle of the Pigmy Forest. We lay there in the warmth of the sun. What a blessed morning.

I looked over at Tom and said, "I love you Tom Savage."

Tom looked deep in my eyes kissed me tenderly and said, "I love you Cynthia Savage."

I looked at my watch and said, "Oh, Oh Tom it is twelve noon. We have a date with the others at one." Tom reached in the pocket of his robe and pulled out a big pack of moist towelettes. We quickly cleaned ourselves of our escapade. Tom packed the used towelettes in his other pocket. We did not want to mess our Pigmy Meadow. He got up and helped me up. I had a little trouble standing at first. I was still ringing from our earlier fun. Tom picked up the blanket and folded it for easy carrying. He said, "We can make it if we jog."

Tom

We did. We jogged all of the way back to Mallory House and walked in our front door at 12:45 PM. I picked up Cynthia and carried her into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and set her in it and followed her in. I washed her hair and back. Cynthia reciprocated and washed my hair and back. We had dried off and were sitting on the love seat when Rick and Kit came in. Not long after that Bob and Mary arrived. Everyone had well fucked smiles on their faces.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.