A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 3: The Marriage

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Marriage - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Graduation meant it was time to keep our vow. Nancy and Joe, Maria and Zeth, Mary/Fran and Bob, Kit and Rick, Cynthia and I, Sam Jr. and Leona, Abe and Willamina, Joe and Aina had a huge wedding. We used Teddy's and the place was packed. Fred Davis, my uncle, catered the event so Nancy and Maria did not have to cook for their own wedding, though Maria insisted on making the wedding cake. It was a sight to behold. Somehow, Maria acquired fresh strawberries for the cake.

The event was something to behold. Everyone was dressed and in formal attire. All of the brides had gorgeous wedding dresses. Dr. Smith of the Community Church conducted the service. It was a glorious event and most of Graton was there. We moved the reception to the gym at Analy High School. The reception was a clothing optional event. The brides wore their veils and garter belts.

We had two local live bands, the Vintners and the Hot Frittatas. After we had a great dinner and cut the cake, the dancing started. The brides' fathers had the first dance and the grooms had to cut in. I noticed a lot of the men had woodies. They took their SOs and went to the cubicles outside. You know what they did with their significant others.

The Honeymoon

The couples had agreed to go to individual locations for their honeymoon. Cynthia and I made our escape. We decided to escape to the Little River, Little River Airport, Little River Inn, Van Damme Beach State Park, and the Pigmy Forest. I have included the URL to the Little River Inn: Lots of pictures: http://www.littleriverinn.com. We headed for the Little River Inn, located on the south side of Van Damme Beach State Park just south of Mendocino, CA. My dad got us reservations for one of their cabin suites.

Cynthia and I rented a Cessna and flew to Little River airport. The Inn sent a van to meet us at the airport. I was amazed we actually had sunny weather. When we checked in we also had a rental car available to us. We went to our cabin. The bell hop carried our bags. The cabin was really a suite. It had a living room with a fire place and a killer view of Little River Beach and inlet, a kitchen, a bathroom with a two-person Jacuzzi bath and a large bedroom with a king size bed. There was a magnum of champagne that was chilled and two flutes waiting for us on the coffee table.

I carried Cynthia across the threshold, into the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. The bell hop lit the fire and left. I was amazed he did not wait for a tip. I looked at the bed and noticed that it had the most beautiful woman in the world laying on it. I went to her and climbed in beside her and we snuggled. I asked her if she was happy. That got me a great kiss. I asked if she would like me to wash her back in our Jacuzzi bath. I was feeling sticky after the wedding, dance, flight and hike to the cabin. I wanted to be clean for Cynthia. Cynthia said that would be great.

Cynthia:

Tom went into the bathroom and started the water for the bath. Then he came back and picked me up at took me to bathe. He started on my back as promised then he shifted to my butt. That woke me. He reached around and washed my boobies and worked down to my mound. All the while he was kissing me and whispering sexy thing in my ears. By the time he got to my navel I was ready for anything. Then he stopped.

"My turn," he said.

I looked at him and saw a smile that I had not seen recently. It was the smile we both had when we first connected and hooked. "Let's connect," I said,. We switched places and connected.

Tom melted into me. The more I scrubbed, the more his tension disappeared. I found that his tension was more due to the UNASA project. I realized I was lucky. I only had to do my part. Tom was involved in the success of the team.

The bath and my massage were working. "Tom, let's dry and go to bed," I said. Tom suggested that I get him off once in the bath then he would have more staying time, so I did.

He dried me and I dried him. We were both turned on. I asked him to wait a minute. I went ahead and put on a baby-doll top and sat in the middle of the bed. When he came out I knew what he had in mind. We hooked. (Hooking is a tight mental communication allowed by the WE. Hooked people can feel their partner's senses and feelings. That includes orgasms.)

Tom is my lover and now my husband. We have made love numerous times since we first connected last August. Tom is very attentive whenever he makes love and he is a joy to partner with. I was not prepared for what came next.

Tom started with the usual kissing. I always respond to that. Jane trained Tom well in the kissing. I was the beneficiary. Tom had other things planned.

He reached behind him into his night stand and pulled out some spray whipped cream and peach jam. He spread peach jam on each of my nipples. Then he applied whipped cream to the rest of my boobies. He then applied the peach jam to my sex and reserved the rest of the whipped cream for use later. He licked the whipped cream off my boobies. He made sure that no whipped cream got away. He had not even started on my nipples and I was a boiling kettle. Then he started on my nipples. He would lick the peach jam off and suck on my nipple. I was still lactating and he quickly got his reward. By the second nipple I had our first orgasm. He got all four of my breasts flowing. I was a mess, a delirious, joy filled, and happy mess. We enjoyed our second orgasm.

He warned me that now was the time to get serious. He got the whipped cream out again and spread it all over my crotch and thighs. He is such a tease. He started again with the whipped cream. Oh, I did not know this level of orgasm!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.