A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 2: Graduation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Graduation - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

What a winter! Cynthia and I made full use of the WEnet. We both took the aeronautics classes and got our pilot's licenses. We had three sunny days to try and solo. We both did!

Analy High School had the honor of getting three surplus flight simulators from the old US Air force. It saved us waiting for good weather. Joe Smith, Nancy's squeeze, reprogrammed the simulator to emulate our Cessna Skyhawk SP that we had at the airport. He and a bunch of the kids in the aeromechanics class rebuild the controls using a scrap Cessna Skyhawk. Joe had the help of a retread Air Force master mechanic in the Home and Food Corps. Nowell Holms was stationed in Santa Rosa's motor pool. He joyfully joined the Analy staff. We found him an apartment to share in the Graton Pacific Apartments.

All meals for people living in Graton were prepared and served at Teddy's Restaurant. The meals were simple but wholesome. Maria, Jean and Nancy did with what they had. Fresh food was a premium delicacy.

Cynthia and I both joined the swim team. I was on the distance team. Cynthia was on the water polo team. This was really a blessing as we could attend each other's events. We both worked out at home by swimming laps every morning before school. We swam for one hour each morning. I loved watching Cynthia doing the backstroke. She had the neatest set of boobs. She looked like a pair of camels in a race.

Cynthia:

Hey I resemble that. He doesn't complain when the camel is in bed with him. He also doesn't mind milking that camel. BTW, I, like most women, had the WE reduce my breasts to C cup. I still have four and I won't trade that for anything. If I milk all four at the same time I am guaranteed at least one maybe two orgasms.

Tom:

The Sonoma County Schools scrapped the football season and moved all sports to indoor venues.

Christmas was a joyous event in Graton. We had a town wide party with live music at Teddy's. The Savages then went home for a family party. We did not have big gifts but we had each other. All of the Savages were busy on some special project.

Mary/Fran took the time to compose and produce a special Christmas show. I asked her how she could celebrate Christ with Moslem's, Buddhist's and Hindu's on earth. She took one long look at me. Then she gave me a great big hug. Then I knew. She had put it there. It was the basis of WE Law. Christ had two commandments, Love the Lord God with all you heart, soul, and life. Love your neighbor as yourself. That in a nutshell was WE Law.

The WE realized that they were not God, the Creator of the universe and this little ball of clay. He was much mightier than the WE. The WE were just one of His instruments. I had the privilege of sharing that with the Savage family. We went to Christmas services together. It was the best Christmas I had ever had.

"Can you get some special food together for a New Years Party?" I asked Maria.

"Only if all of Graton was invited," she said, They were!

On New Years Day dad and Mary/Fran called Cynthia, Kit, Rick, Bob and I for a special meeting. They asked us, how serious we all were in pursuing space careers. After through scanning it was clear that we would do anything to be in space.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.