The Genius - Cover

The Genius

Copyright© 2006 by Connard Wellingham

Chapter 21

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Imagine having a genie that could make all your wildest dreams come true!! Well, that's what he claimed when he appeared in my living room in a cloud of dirty smoke. The reality turned out to be somewhat different - but interesting, nonetheless.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Genie   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The taxi dropped us in front of a modern office building in the centre of the city. The entrance hall was light, bright, expensive and anonymous. Even the small artificial water garden, the aggressively modern furniture and two exceptionally decorative receptionists couldn't disguise the fact that this could be any office in any city in the world. Still, it was classy and I wondered what sort of position Señor Alvarez occupied. The receptionists spoke excellent English and flashed brilliant smiles at me. Charles's interest perked up immediately.

A very pleasant young man emerged to escort of to the señor. He made polite conversation as we ascended in the lift and seemed much taken with Tonia and Lola, much to their amusement.

"You are from Scotland?" he asked.

"Aye, twa gallous besoms frae Edinburgh," Lola said in a most outrageous accent, then giggled. "Sorry. Yes, we are. From Edinburgh."

The young man blushed then grinned slyly. "I take it that was a Scottish accent. You might try it on Roberto."

The lift doors opened at that point and we were unable to find out why we should try it on the good señor and why our guide found the idea amusing.

Roberto Alvarez was obviously a man of some importance. His door had a fancy brass plaque with his name and title 'Director General'. Lola gave a silent whistle.

"Managing Director, I think," she whispered as we were ushered into a sumptuous ante-room.

The room was occupied by three attractive women. The oldest, a strikingly elegant woman in her late twenties or early thirties, rose to greet us as we entered. Her dark hair was pulled severely back from her face, emphasising her oval face and slightly sharp features. Her lipstick was bright red and the contrast with her typical swarthy Spanish complexion and white teeth was startling. I had this sudden vision of them wrapped around my cock. I didn't need Charles's excited, 'yes, yes, yes, ' to tell me that this was one sexy lady.

"Welcome. Roberto is expecting you." Her smile and her voice held genuine warmth. Her accent was enchanting.

She stepped from behind her desk, smoothing her tight skirt down her thighs in an unconscious gesture. She tapped lightly on Roberto's door and opened it without waiting for a response. She held the door for as we stepped into the inner sanctum. As I passed I caught a whiff of her perfume. It was subtle but it seemed to strike right at my gonads. I flashed her a quick smile of thanks, catching her eye. She held my gaze for an instant and it was clear the attraction was mutual.

Tonia and Lola were already engaged in greeting rituals as I recovered my composure. They greeted Roberto like a long-lost friend and he the same. He shook my hand warmly. I didn't know why, but he seemed genuinely pleased to see us.

"We are pleased you remembered us and overwhelmed by your offer of hospitality," Lola said.

"How could I forget two such charming and beautiful ladies," he said. "I assure you the pleasure is all mine."

"And the offer to show us round your beautiful city is most generous. Are you sure we're not imposing?" I added.

"Not at all. Again the pleasure is all mine. To tell you the truth I will be glad of the excuse to, as the Americans say, goof off for a few days."

One of the younger girls brought in coffee. If I hadn't seen Roberto's PA or secretary or whatever she was, I would have looked at her more than twice. While he and the ladies chatted, I took the opportunity to study him. My initial impression at the airport was confirmed. I placed him in his mid-forties, his dark hair just beginning to show signs of grey. Handsome without being effeminate, impeccably dressed without appearing foppish, courteous without being oily, he exuded an aura of total confidence and masculinity. The broad shoulders, noticeable even under the expensive suit, the naturally tanned skin and the half-smile that seemed to play at the corners of his mouth as if he found the world greatly amusing, only increased the impression of someone who would take whatever was thrown at him and turn it to his advantage. I realised, with horror, that I was insanely jealous. I was what I was because of Charles. Roberto Alvarez was what he was through natural selection. My conversation with Charles about the difference between being an alpha male and only appearing to be one came crashing home to me.

I noticed that Roberto was glancing at his watch. "I greatly regret that, after you phoned, something came up which I must complete before I play hooky. It will take no more than half an hour after which I will be exclusively yours. I know it's an imposition but can I ask you to be patient for thirty minutes?"

"Half an hour?" Lola exclaimed. "That's not nearly long enough. We need to go shopping."

"Shopping?" Roberto raised an eyebrow.

"It's my fault," Tonia confessed. "We had planned on a shopping expedition anyway so I'm afraid I persuaded the others just to come as they were and we would get what we needed here. I hadn't realised you were planning to 'play hooky' quite so abruptly."

Roberto threw back his head and laughed. "Shopping it is, then."

He strode into the outer office and had a long conversation with his PA.

"Sorry, guys," Tonia said quietly.

"Don't worry about it," I replied. "You remember what Lola said about rich people making their own rules. Well, we're rich people and we're making our own rules and if our plans don't fit with Señor Alvarez's, he'll have to, at least, meet us half way."

Lola gave me a strange look but Roberto and his PA came back just then.

"Right," Roberto said. "A car will be available shortly. Maria..." he indicated his PA, "... will come with you. We'll drop you..." he indicated me, "... off at the tailor's then the ladies can shop to their hearts' content. When you've finished, the car will bring you to my apartment. Shall we say six o'clock? That will give us time to relax before dinner."

"I'm afraid that will never do," Lola said, but she was smiling. "We can't let him go shopping on his own. He'll buy something awful like corduroy trousers."

"Or a lumberjack shirt," Tonia added.

"Or..." Lola shuddered dramatically, "... a cardigan."

"Lola," I said in as shocked a voice I could muster. "You know me better than that. I would never buy corduroy trousers."

"Whatever," she said firmly. "You are not going shopping alone." She had her back to the others and she winked at me.

I pretended to think about it. "Your plan has merits," I said at last. "With three stunningly beautiful women to distract the assistants, I should be able to make off with the till without too much trouble."

It was Maria who cottoned on first. She started to smile then to laugh.

"I think," she managed to splutter, "they are pulling our legs."

I could see the wheels turning in Roberto's head as he replayed the conversation. "I confess that British humour sometimes eludes me," he sighed. "Are you really comfortable with this arrangement?" he asked me.

"Oh, yes. You see there's some truth in what they say. Not much," I added warningly, "but some. I will tend to buy comfortable clothes for myself. But, today, I'm not buying for myself, I'm buying to be seen with two beautiful women. It's only right they should have a say in my appearance. And besides," I added with an exaggerated conspiratorial wink, "there are side benefits."

"Side benefits?"

"They return the favour and I get to help choose what they wear."

He got that one. A broad smile spread slowly across his face. "Ah. I see there's method in your madness. Yes. Okay, I bow to the inevitable. The car and Maria are at your disposal as you will. Is six o'clock still suitable?"

Suddenly I was feeling a lot more confident. I may not have the natural advantages Roberto had but I had Tonia and Lola and, together, we made a formidable team.

"Six o'clock is perfect," Lola said. "And we are very grateful for the loan of the car... and Maria. Are you sure you can do without her services?"

I winked at Maria who blushed discreetly.

"It will be a struggle but I will survive," Roberto said with a ghost of a smile. He was beginning to catch on to our style.

"Is there somewhere we could freshen up before we go?" Tonia asked.

"Certainly. Follow me," Maria said.

"Till later, then," Roberto added. "Hasta luego."

Lola pulled me aside as I was about to enter the gents.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

"Yes. I had a momentary lapse but I'm fine now."

"You sure?"

"Certainly."

"What about Maria?"

"Charles approves, but... Let's be cautious."

"I agree."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and disappeared into the ladies.

It wasn't really a gents at all, more like a luxury bathroom lacking only the bath, although there was enough room for one. I was tempted by the shower but contented myself with a wash. There were real towels, real soap and a cabinet full of toiletries most of which, I suspected, were Roberto's. In addition to the wash, which was for purely psychological purposes, I had Charles give me his instant shower-and-shave routine.

"Well, Charles, you've been remarkably quiet. What are your impressions?"

"Much as it pains me to say it, you have been doing fine. Perhaps you are starting to learn something at last."

"Can I have that in writing?"

"What? You know I am unable to write."

"Forget it. What do you think of Señor Alvarez?"

"A valuable ally."

"But he's the real deal. A genuine alpha male."

"But he doesn't have me. That gives you the edge."

"Yes, but..."

"No buts. He tried to dominate you there and you, all on your own, managed to impose your will on him. I hate to admit it but I am almost impressed."

"I did have some help from Lola but I'll try not to let your extravagant praise go to my head."

"That would not be a good plan."

When would I learn that sarcasm, irony or any other form of humour was wasted on him?

"So what should I do?"

"With Mr Alvarez? Nothing. He will fall into line if you continue as you are."

"Are you sure?"

"If you really insist, I could make him subservient to you."

"But you don't think you need to."

"Not until you screw up."

I bit my tongue on the obvious retort.

"And Maria?" I asked.

"Hot to trot." I could feel the leer.

"How crude."

"But apt. She's yours. I hardly need to do anything."

"But..." I stopped. I knew what he would say so what was the point? "I think I should be cautious. I think here's more here than meets the eye."

"There is." His smugness was palpable.

"You knew and you didn't say anything? What sort of genie are you?"

"I am not a genie. And, besides, I needed to say nothing. You worked it our all by yourself."

"Don't patronise me."

"What does that mean?"

I sighed. Why were conversations with Charles so frustrating?

"So what's the connection?"

"I do not know. All I can see is that their 'threads', as you so crudely visualise it, are closely linked. I cannot tell what sort of relationship they have. I am not a mind-reader, you know."

"Okay," I sighed. "At least I know I'm on the right lines. Thank you for that, at least."

"Don't mention it."

"Okay, I won't."


Shopping was fun. There, I've said it, something I would never in a million years have thought I'd admit. Shopping was fun. At least, this shopping was fun. Maria knew exactly where to go and guided us to an exclusive gentleman's outfitter. It was the sort of place I would have passed by without noticing. One of these places where the frontage is discreet but the prices are not and, almost instinctively, you know your presence would not be welcome. Of course, I could have just window-shopped then let Charles re-create what I wanted but that would not have been discreet either.

The proprietor recognised Maria instantly and greeted her by name. My ears pricked up when he addressed her as 'Señorita'. A couple of assistants were summoned and the best the shop could offer was wheeled out for my approval. It was amusing, really. It took them no more than five minutes to learn to ignore me and address themselves to Lola and Tonia, with Maria running a translation service as required. Finally, the ladies were satisfied with their choices and I was despatched to the changing room to act as a male mannequin.

Now it was Maria's turn to be amused as I was pushed and pulled and tugged and adjusted. I remained stoical throughout. After all, it was their turn next and I intended to exact my revenge. A mere hour later, we left with, I have to admit, some extremely good, if pricey, clothes, including a very sharp suit for tonight's dinner and some beautifully tailored shirts. Tonia and Lola were so taken with themselves that I didn't have the heart to remind them that I was due to change my appearance when we got back home and none of this stuff would fit me any more. Oh well, it was only money.

"Please remember three things," I said to Tonia and Lola as we entered a very exclusive ladies-wear establishment: it was far too posh to be called a 'boutique'. "One, we've only got till six o'clock: two, we're only staying a few days and three, we've got to get all this stuff home on the plane."

"Oh, poo," Tonia pouted. "First, we've got weeks and weeks of holiday left; second, there's plenty of time, even for us, and three, we can always get things shipped."

I raised my hands in surrender and prepared to be entertained.

And entertained I was. Tonia and Lola paraded in front of me in a variety of outfits from cocktail dresses to beachwear. I made a great show of making them turn and twist, of pulling and tugging to make sure the fit was exactly right. I took no liberties but gave as good as I had received. Maria cottoned on first and was having difficulty keeping a straight face. The shop assistant was starting to look concerned until Maria whispered in her ear and then she, too, began to grin. I drew Maria into the joke by asking her opinion. She showed she had understood by walking slowly round the ladies with a thoughtful frown on her face and doing her own bit of tugging and pulling.

"What are you doing," hissed Tonia as I adjusted the shoulder strap of a particularly elegant evening dress.

"Just making sure it fits perfectly," I replied mildly. "You do want to look your best, don't you?"

"Bastard," she hissed.

I gave her an evil smile. "Do you think we should treat Maria? I've noticed her cast lustful eyes over one or two dresses."

"I take it back. You're a sweet man. Are you intending to manhandle her, too?"

"Do you think she'll be more disappointed if I do or I don't?" I countered.

"If I had a pair of shoes on I'd hack you on the shins."

"It must be my lucky day, then. By the way, you look absolutely stunning in that dress."

I left her staring open-mouthed, crossed to the rack where I'd seen a dress that Maria had been particularly admiring.

"Here," I said, handing it to her. "Go and try this on."

She looked at me uncomprehendingly.

"The dress. Try it on," I repeated, waving it at her.

"Oh, really, I couldn't," she stammered, going bright red.

"Whyever not?"

"Well... because... I couldn't... it's too expensive."

"Nonsense. You don't want them to show you up at dinner tonight, do you? You are joining us for dinner, I take it?"

"Yes," she gasped turning even brighter red. "How did you know?"

"I didn't," I grinned. "I guessed."

"Oh," the wind went out of her sails.

"Try the dress on," I said gently. "I think it will really suit you. Consider it as a 'thank you' for your time today."

She squared her shoulders, reminding me that she had a rather nice bosom beneath the tailored jacket. "In that case, Señor, I accept with gratitude." She took the dress and turned towards the changing room then stopped and half turned back to me. "And will you be ensuring it fits perfectly?"

I said nothing, simply grinned.

She swayed away to try on the dress and I watched her appreciatively.

"Stop flirting with the hired help," Lola complained. "I'm feeling neglected."

"I thought you thought my attentions were unwarranted."

"Better unwarranted attention then none at all."

"I'll remember that."

Lola was trying on a bright red dress. It fitted her perfectly and, if anyone could get away with that colour, she could. Under the guise of ensuring that it was hanging straight I copped a feel of her bottom.

"Cut that out," she said without heat.

"That would leave rather a hole," I commented. "And spoil the look of this rather nice dress which, by the way, suits you to a 'T'."

It took her a second to catch on. "Lucky for you that you added that second comment."

She stopped and stared over my shoulder so I turned to see what had caught her attention. Maria had emerged from the changing room and I understood Lola's silence. Gone was the svelte office worker to be replaced by a vision in blue and gold. Even with the wrong make-up and shoes and her hair still pulled back, she looked like she could grace the Oscars or a Royal Ball. Everyone in the shop had stopped what they were doing and just stared.

I let out a slow breath. I could see she was becoming embarrassed by the attention. I strode over to her, grabbed her hand and bent low over it.

"Señorita," I said gently, "would you do me the extreme honour of accompanying me?"

Without giving her time to reply I tucked her hand under my arm and gently tugged at her. She seemed to give herself a little shake. She smiled a million-watt smile and held my arm more firmly.

"Señor, I should be delighted," she said, squaring her shoulders.

Together we promenaded back to Tonia and Lola.

"Maria, it's perfect," Tonia breathed.

"I'm going to stay in tonight with a good book," Lola grumped. "No-one will notice me with you in that dress."

This was so obviously untrue that we all laughed. Even wearing sack-cloth and ashes, Lola would be noticed. The crack did serve to break the spell, however.

"You've got to take it," Tonia urged.

"I'll second that," Lola added.

I leant close to Maria's ear and murmured, "Just think of Roberto's reaction when he sees you in this."

She gave a little gasp then blushed and clapped her hand to her chest. "You have an evil mind, Señor," she said, then grinned.

"So I've been told," I agreed. "But I never listen to the critics." I glanced at my watch. "I know you're having fun, ladies, but I'm sure you'll want shoes to go with these dresses. There probably isn't time for the hairdresser."

"Shoes," Tonia squeaked. "Hurry up, Lola." Suddenly she was all action.

"I still can't understand how an otherwise normal and sensible woman can turn into a whirling dervish at the mention of the word 'shoes'," Lola said, shaking her head in mock sadness.

"Probably some traumatic childhood experience," I agreed, nodding wisely. "Perhaps her parents made her go barefoot."

"Mmm. Or it could be a post-hypnotic suggestion. I've heard people can do strange things under hypnosis."

"What are you two muttering about," Tonia said.

"Compulsive behaviour," Lola replied.

"There's no time to be discussing things like that. We've important business to do." Lola and I exchanged glances and burst out laughing. "What's funny? Why are you laughing at me?"

"Never mind, dear. Let's get finished up here and go and buy some shoes." She turned to me. "What did you like?"

"Oh, I know what I like," I leered.

"The clothes, you lummox."

"Dresses. Oh, the ones you're wearing for a start." I went on to list a few other items that I had particularly noticed.

"I'm shocked," Lola said. "He's actually chosen proper clothes. I thought he'd want us dressed as tarts."

"Whatever you may think," I said in the most offended tone I could muster. "When I am escorting a beautiful lady to dinner, I prefer her dressed as a lady. Not," I added, "that I have any objection to her being dressed as a tart on other occasions. Or undressed, too, come to that."

"Dear, sweet man," Tonia said, patting me on the cheek. "I knew there was a reason for keeping you around. Now, why don't you go and have a nice walk for fifteen minutes while we make our final selections? Then you can come back and pay for it all."

"Walk?"

"We've got to have some surprises for you."

"In that case, I'll be back in fifteen minutes."

"Julio is returning with the car," Maria announced. She had changed back into her business outfit. In one way I was disappointed but in another I was glad. If she had kept on that dress, I might have been forced to make a serious pass at her and I didn't think that was a good idea just now.

"I'm just going a wee message. I'll be back in quarter of an hour," I said.

"Wee message?" Maria was puzzled.

"Errand." Lola explained.

As I stepped from the cool of the shop into the heat and bustle of the Barcelona afternoon, a thought struck me. Fortunately, I found what I needed within a few minutes.

The jeweller was slightly reluctant at first when I asked to see his selection of gold necklaces. I could understand in a way as I was hardly dressed for the occasion. As I was in a hurry I had Charles make him more cooperative and when I laid a thousand Euros on the counter and he realised I wanted three necklaces and matching earrings, he nearly fell over himself in his bid to be helpful. I asked him to label the boxes so I wouldn't confuse them. As a precaution, I made sure that, although he would remember making a large cash sale, he would be slightly fuzzy about exactly who he had made it to. I was back at the ladies shop in seventeen minutes. Julio was parked outside with the engine running. I waved at him as I hurried inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.