The Genius
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2006 by Connard Wellingham

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Imagine having a genie that could make all your wildest dreams come true!! Well, that's what he claimed when he appeared in my living room in a cloud of dirty smoke. The reality turned out to be somewhat different - but interesting, nonetheless.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Genie   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Tonia's and Lola's employers' reactions to their resignations were very different to Mike's. Unlike me they were valuable employees whose bosses knew very well their importance to their respective companies. They were put under severe pressure to reconsider their impulsive decisions. Tonia's boss went ballistic and she spent over an hour in his office with the door closed while he harangued her about how she was throwing her life away. He hinted heavily that her promotion to partner was all but a done deal and the course from there to senior partner would be plain sailing. Tonia had heard this sort of talk before and was well aware that he was very big on hints and innuendos but very poor on firm commitments so she was able to resist the vision of the rosy future he painted. He wanted to know where she was going. Of course she couldn't say and the more she remained silent the more convinced he became that she was moving to one of their rivals. He demanded to know how much they were offering her or, more correctly, what they had bribed her with. He questioned her health and state of mind and tried to set her up with an appointment to see the company doctor. When she refused, the promises turned to threats and, in the end, she was forced to sign a statement guaranteeing that she would not work for a rival and she could not approach any of her existing clients for two years. Lola was outraged when she found out and said that Tonia should sue them for constructive dismissal or something.

While Tonia had no problem signing their bit of paper, she was extremely upset by the way she'd been treated. This, of course, just made her even more convinced that she'd made the right decision. By nature, accountants are steady people who like things to be organised and predictable and Tonia was no exception. Even though she knew she had made the right decision, deep inside she harboured a few lingering doubts and that made her even more upset. Most of her colleagues treated her as if she was insane and not a few of them came by her office to try and pump her for information under the guise of giving her good advice. As she suspected that some of them had been set up and anything she said would be reported back to her boss, she simply stuck to her story that she was tired of accountancy and wanted a change of career.

The only highlight was that Harry sneaked into her office to offer her sympathies and support although it was most definitely not the done thing for a clerk in one department to visit a senior accountant in another. Harry offered to resign, too, in sympathy. Tonia took her to lunch and they had a heart-to-heart talk. Harry told her that she had meant what she had said; that, whatever Tonia and I did and wherever we were going, she wanted to be part of it and she was sure Debbie did, too. Tonia was very touched and promised that neither of them would be left behind.

Lola's experience was different but no less upsetting. Her superiors' immediate reaction was one of surprise and shock, which was hardly surprising. They offered her a pay increase and, when that didn't work, a better car, improved medical insurance a subsidised mortgage and a number of other benefits. The option of promotion was noticeable in its absence and she had no hesitation in rejecting these attractive red herrings. Her immediate boss took her out to lunch and had a long and relatively friendly talk with her. He wasn't angry, just surprised as she had never given any indication of being unhappy with her work. He was full of praise for her abilities and also painted a rosy picture of the future. At this point Lola, who had consumed more alcohol than usual, decided enough was enough.

"Richard, look at me. Tell me what you see," she demanded.

He started to spout the familiar platitudes about how her talents could take her far. Lola stopped him short.

"Sorry, Richard, that's bullshit and you know it. I'm black and female. Are they really going to make me a partner? Be honest."

"Well, I don't know anything for certain of course and you know I can't make you any promises, but..."

Lola held up her hand. "We've known each other for seven years and I know you're a good man and honest, as far as any lawyer is," she grinned to take the sting out of her words. "So, cut the crap. You know as well as I that it'll never happen."

He sighed and covered her hand with his. "If this ever gets out, I'll deny this conversation ever took place," he said ruefully. "You've one of the brightest minds in the company and your knowledge of corporate law is second to none but you know it isn't just intelligence and ability they look for in a partner."

Lola grinned. "That's the nicest way anyone's said no to me. Richard, I knew this. That's why I'm getting out. I don't want to end up an old maid in twenty years time still sitting at the same desk."

"Old maid? Did I mention you're also the most attractive woman in the company?"

"Are you making a pass at me?"

He sighed again. "If I was twenty years younger, no even ten years younger, and wasn't happily married, I would be. You wouldn't be able to shake me off."

She laughed. "And if you weren't happily married I'd take you up on it and never mind the ten years."

"I shall miss you. That's not just flattery. There's a spark about you that's rare in our profession and you've been a good friend to me over the years."

"You're not going to make me an offer I can't refuse, throw a few more juicy titbits in my direction or threaten me?"

He shook his head then grinned. "Threats are not my style and you've already turned down my best offer so, no. I'm honest enough to admit that you're probably right. Now's the time to go. Go down to London. They'll welcome you with open arms and the whole set-up is much more flexible down there."

"Thank you, Richard," she said huskily, dabbing the tears from her eyes. "I shall miss you."

"Keep in touch. Please." He glanced at his watch. "Now, I suppose we'd better get back so I can report that you're a hard-hearted bitch and utterly immune to my charms."

"Hardly that," she laughed.


Tonia's leaving do started out a disaster and ended up a roaring success. The way she was feeling about her treatment, all she wanted to do was say a few quiet farewells and leave. That suited her bosses and a number of her colleagues down to the ground. As far as they were concerned she was a traitor and they wished she would just go away. Her boss copped out of her presentation by finding a business meeting that he just couldn't avoid on the day she left. The evening before he had shaken her hand and stiffly wished her good luck. The sincerity of his good wishes was matched by the sincerity of her thanks. The actual presentation was done by one of the senior partners who barely knew her. It was short and formal. Her own speech was also short but she couldn't resist parting swipe. Her final comment was to the effect that, although she had enjoyed her time here and had considered many of her colleagues friends, her treatment in the last few weeks had shown the true colours of a number of them. This was greeted with gasps of shock and the applause was short and perfunctory.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.