The Genius
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2006 by Connard Wellingham

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Imagine having a genie that could make all your wildest dreams come true!! Well, that's what he claimed when he appeared in my living room in a cloud of dirty smoke. The reality turned out to be somewhat different - but interesting, nonetheless.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Genie   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Now I was at a loose end until the ladies had worked their notice. As I was no longer working, time hung heavy on my hands. The ladies, on the other hand, were extremely busy. Not only were they winding down at work; finishing off projects, bringing paperwork up-to-date and briefing their successors, they were also beavering away setting up the network of bank accounts and dummy companies we would need for our money laundering scam. As I understood not one word of what they were doing, I kept well out of their way. And that made me even more fractious as, when we did get together, they were knackered and preferred cuddles to hot sex. It never occurred to me to use Charles's power and just make them get in the mood.

"Why don't you go out and screw some girls?" Lola finally said in exasperation. "Have a night with whatshername, Harry, and her friend."

I was instantly contrite. "I'm sorry. I'm being a pain in the arse. You two are working so hard and doing so much and I'm doing nothing but sit on my bum and grouse. To be honest, I feel a bit useless."

"Now you come to mention it," Lola grinned, gliding into my arms, "there is something you could do." She traced my cheek with one elegant finger. "You could go house-hunting."

"House-hunting?"

"We'll need somewhere to live when we become rich so wouldn't it be a good idea if we had some idea of what and where?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Somewhere big; with room for expansion. Think about it. There's us and your two young friends and however many more will be in your harem. Then we need cooks and maids and gardeners and a handyman or two and secretaries and assistants and..."

"Okay, okay, I get the picture," I laughed ruefully. "You think big, don't you."

As she had been speaking, she had been rubbing herself against my growing erection. "I do. And there's something else big that I'm thinking of just now."

"I thought you were tired," I teased.

"I am — but not that tired."

"Hey, what about me?" Tonia complained, looking up from the laptop she was working at.

"I'm the one with the big ideas," Lola grinned.

"And the butt to go with it."

I cupped one high, round cheek and squeezed. "Feels just fine to me," I grinned. "But perhaps I should inspect it just to make sure."

"I think you'll find it meets specifications," Lola said mock coyly.

Antonia closed her laptop with a snap. "And I think you need an independent ass-essor," she said, coming over and squeezing Lola's other cheek.

"You're hardly that," I laughed, grabbing one of Tonia's cheeks. "But I'm the ultimate authority and final arbiter. I declare that a thorough and detailed inspection is required."

Tiredness forgotten, we headed for the shower where I conducted a comprehensive manual examination of both ladies' bottoms and other parts of their anatomy and declared that they were both perfectly irresistible, a fact I proved to our mutual satisfaction in bed.


'House hunting', in Lola's terms meant literally that. Any thought I had of touring the local property centre and browsing their brochures was quickly knocked on the head.

"What sort of house do you think we'll need?" she asked.

"I don't know. Biggish, I suppose," I shrugged. "There's the three of us and Harry and Debbie."

"Biggish?" she sighed. "How does 'huge' grab you?" I looked at her blankly. "I thought we'd already covered this. You really don't understand what you've got, do you?"

"Obviously not," I said a bit crossly.

"Right. There's you and me and Tonia and your two little friends."

"Debbie and Harry."

"Debbie and Harry, right. So that makes five to start with. Then there'll be others."

"Others?"

"We went through this the other day. You don't imagine your harem will stop at the four of us, do you?"

"I hadn't thought about it. I'm still a bit overwhelmed at having you and Tonia," I confessed.

"You say the sweetest things," she said, stoking my cheek. "But take my word for it, there will be more. Some you'll just want to fuck and some you'll want to keep like I hope you want to keep Tonia and me."

"I couldn't imagine life without you," I said instantly and sincerely. It never occurred to me that she might be fishing.

"Sorry," she muttered. "Momentary insecurity."

I hugged her tightly. "Don't be. You know I love you."

"And I love you," she practically whispered.

I was taken aback and deeply touched. From what I knew of her she was not the sort of person to display her emotions openly. We tarried a while, enjoying the feeling of comfort and closeness.

"You don't mind?" I asked when we parted. "If there are others?"

She laughed. "No. I'm away from all that legal crap. I'm getting to take part in the most exciting project of my life. I'm going to be filthy rich." She grinned at me slyly. "And the side benefits are excellent."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"It doesn't, does it?" Again the sly grin.

"Lola. I need to know. It's important."

"I thought it would be every man's dream — a harem of willing women."

"It is. It's the willing bit I'm questioning."

She sighed. "You're not going to let me off the hook, are you?"

I grinned. "No, Ms Lawyer, I'm not. I need to know how you genuinely feel about sharing my affections with other women."

"Only your affections? And only women?"

"Lola. Why are you dodging the issue?"

"I'm not."

"You are. You're jinking about so much a bullet wouldn't touch you. I need to know." I took her hands in mine. "Look me in the eye and tell me why it's such a problem."

She looked me in the eye but there was a look of pleading there as if to say, 'please don't make me do this'.

"I don't know," she said quietly. "It's almost as if I was afraid to look too closely. Will you accept that I truly don't mind sharing with as many as you want — male or female."

"Thank you, my love. I realise that was hard though I don't understand why. But I'll accept your word. Now, tell me again why we need a huge house."

She took a deep breath. "First there's your harem. Four just now but an indeterminate number in future. Do you like cooking and cleaning?"

"Not particularly," I said, surprised at the question.

"Neither do I," she grinned. "Nor does Tonia. Debbie and Harry might but we don't know so let's assume they don't. So we'll need a cook and a maid or two and a handyman."

"Or woman," I grinned.

"You're naughty. Or woman. Then we'll need a secretary or two. Oh, and possibly a computer nut."

"Why."

"My love, we're going to be very, very rich. We're going to use the money we make in Spain to invest and make us even richer. Remember that first night when we talked about power. The reason we're going to Spain is to create a ground stake, that's all. Once we've got the initial capital we're going to invest it in all sorts of businesses. It'll take a couple of years but in the end we won't be millionaires, we'll be billionaires."

"Bloody hell!" I exploded. "You don't think small, do you?"

She laughed. "Now you see why I'm so excited about this. Why Tonia and I were willing to throw away our careers."

"So you're only after me for me money," I said jokingly although there was a hint of seriousness in the question.

She looked me straight in the eye. "No. I belong to you body and soul. Never, ever doubt that for even a single instant. Tonia and I are yours, now and forever."

Her voice had such a ring of utter conviction that I looked at her sharply. Her face glowed with love and adoration. It was both scary and exhilarating at the same time. I drew a deep but shaky breath.

"Thank you. I've said it before and I'll say it again; I love you, Lola. And I love Tonia and Debbie and Harry. I can't tell you how good it feels to know you're with me."

We gazed into each other's eyes for a long moment, then she giggled.

"And if we step out of line, you could always get Charles to use his influence on us."

"I never even thought of that," I protested.

"I know. And that's why we love you. All this power and you're worried your women might tire of you."

"I'm just not used to it, I guess," I said sheepishly.

"Don't worry, you will be. Now do you see why we need a huge house?"

"What size did you have in mind?"

"Big enough for, say, ten at the start but capable of being expanded to double that. And don't forget we'll need space for offices and that sort of thing."

"It doesn't have to be all one building, does it?"

"Why? Do you have an idea?"

"Not really. It just occurred to me that something like a house with out-buildings or a farm or something would be more flexible than a single big house."

"I like it," she grinned. "Now all you have to do is find it. And I meant what I said about Debbie and Harry. Take them out and screw them rotten."

I didn't. Instead I did some research. I trawled the estate agents, the local property centre and the internet looking for ideas. I was astonished at what there was for sale if money was no object — everything from stately homes to tracts of land 'suitable for development'. I rejected the latter as we wanted a house we could move into without waiting years for planning permission and builders. I also rejected anything that smacked of 'huntin', shootin' and fishin''. The idea of 'landed gentry' did not appeal.

Armed with a list of possible sites, I sallied forth. And here I made my first mistake. I wanted seclusion and seclusion means, 'not easily seen'. All that was visible from the road of the first property I visited was a high wall, a pair of wrought-iron gates and a driveway curving away through some trees. To get a better look I would need to do some tramping. Instead of going home and finding my walking gear, I found a safe place to park, vaulted a low wall into a field and set off. I hadn't gone half a mile before my shoes were caked in mud, my jeans were wringing and I had torn my jacket. By the time I thought of having Charles make me some more suitable clothing, it was too late. Moreover, I was still too far away from the house to see anything. Thoroughly pissed off at myself, I returned home where Tonia didn't help matters by bursting into laughter and making a comment about being dragged through a hedge backwards.

A hot bath helped me feel human again. Tonia apologised for her outburst and I confessed, ruefully, that it had been my own fault.

"Why don't you go out and have some fun?" she said.

"What about you and Lola?"

"I'm too busy and too tired and Lola probably will be, too. Go on. Go see Debbie and Harry. They'll be feeling neglected."

She was right; I had rather been neglecting them.

Debbie was overjoyed to hear my voice.

"Well, I was planning on washing my hair tonight," she said coyly when I asked if she'd like to go for a meal.

"I'll wash it for you," I offered.

"You mean, like, in the shower?"

"Or the bath. Wherever you like. And perhaps Harry would like to help."

"If you like." She sounded a bit disappointed.

"Forget Harry. Just you and me. What sort of food do you like?"

"Anything."

"I don't know of a restaurant that serve that."

"Huh?"

"Anything. Tell me what you like."

"Oh." She giggled. "Mexican, then."

"Mexican it is. In an hour, okay?"

"Fine."

I did a double-take when I picked her up. She was dressed in black trousers that moulded themselves to her bottom and the contours of her mound then hung loosely over her legs, a tight black jersey tank-top and a lime-green half-cardigan buttoned underneath her breasts. The effect was to emphasise her breasts making them look even larger than they really were. I held out my hand and, as she took it, I raised it to my lips and kissed her palm. I noticed she'd paid extra attention to her make-up as well.

"I don't think I'll survive dinner," I said. "You look stunning."

"I was beginning to think you'd forgotten me," she pouted.

"How could I do that?" I said. "And please don't pout like that."

"Why not?"

"Because it makes me want to kiss you and if I did that we'd never make it to the restaurant." She giggled and blushed. "I have been neglecting you," I continued. "Things have been a bit hectic recently. But tonight is just for you,"

She blushed again and I handed her into the car.

She didn't say much on the way to the restaurant. I got the impression she wasn't much of a conversationalist and I don't like chatting when I'm driving. She opened up a bit once we were eating and I began to draw her out.

"Do you enjoy selling furniture?"

"S'okay. It's a job."

I grinned. "That doesn't tell me if you enjoy it or not."

She grinned back and shrugged. "It's okay. It's a job."

"Are you good at it?"

She blushed. "Not really."

"Oh? I would have thought you would have been, given your natural assets."

Her blush deepened. "You mean my tits? They're the problem."

"How so?"

"I don't really like to talk about it." She squirmed in embarrassment.

I took her hand in mine and looked into her eyes. "Please tell me. I really want to know."

"Customers spend more time looking at them than the furniture. The women are the worst, especially if they're with their husbands. Their mouths sort of purse up and you can see the disapproving look on their faces. If they notice their husbands staring at my tits, they just drag them away and I've lost another sale."

"That's a shame. You do have very beautiful breasts but you are much more than a pair of breasts. I suspect you're actually a good salesgirl."

She sighed. "I suppose so. I have to work twice as hard to make a sale. Sometimes I wish they weren't quite so big."

"I don't believe that for a moment," I grinned. "If it were true you wouldn't be dressed the way you are."

"That's different," she protested. "I want you to like them. And like me."

"I do like you — and your breasts and every part of you. You are a very sexy girl and a nice person, too." She suddenly became very interested in her food. "The reason I haven't been in touch is that I've been very busy. Have you seen Harry recently?"

"Yes, she was on the phone the other day."

"Did she tell you about me and what was going on?"

She blushed furiously. "She did sort of mention you'd taken her out for a meal."

"So she told you about Antonia?"

"Yes. I thought that was why you didn't want me any more."

"Oh, Debbie, I'm sorry. It's not that way at all. I do want you." I sighed. "Look, things have become a bit complicated. I'm going to be going away for about a month. When I come back, I'm going to be buying a big house, probably in the country. Would you like to come and stay with me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.