The Genius
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2006 by Connard Wellingham

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Imagine having a genie that could make all your wildest dreams come true!! Well, that's what he claimed when he appeared in my living room in a cloud of dirty smoke. The reality turned out to be somewhat different - but interesting, nonetheless.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Genie   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"I've been doing some sums and I think we've got a problem," Tonia said soberly.

"If an accountant can't get her sums right, we've really got a problem," Lola cackled.

"Shut up, Lola. This is serious."

"Sorry. Fire away."

Tonia began to pace up and down. "Our plan was to make pounds, convert them into Euros and deposit them in lots of bank accounts. Now, I don't think we can convert more than about £250 a time. Any more than that would arouse suspicion. As there's three of us, we could take £750 from each Bureaux de Change in one go. We planned, well I believed, we could get away with £1,000 in each account which we would transfer out and we could use the account twice, maybe three times before the banks cottoned on. So we would need 4 exchanges for each deposit and twelve in total for each account. Okay, so far?" Lola and I nodded. "Now let's start at the other end. How much money do we need in all?"

"I don't know. A hundred thousand?" I hazarded a guess.

"No way," Lola said. "That wouldn't even buy this place." We were in Tonia's lounge. "To get anything like we wanted we'd need the best part of a million."

"A million?" I spluttered.

"Tonia's and my flats are worth around two fifty grand each and even yours is worth over fifty. Haven't you looked at the property market recently?"

I hadn't. "I'll take your word for it."

"A million," Tonia said. "To deposit a million we'd need 4,000 exchanges and 350 bank accounts."

The silence was painful as Lola and I thought about the implications.

"Four thousand exchanges?" Lola said in awed tones. "If we managed one very fifteen minutes, that'd be a thousand hours, which is..."

"Nearly forty-two days. A month and a half working flat out twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week," Tonia said instantly.

"Oh, my God," was my helpful contribution.

"Wait a minute. That's just with one person doing it. There's three of us so it would only take... Oh."

"Fourteen days," Tonia nodded. "But assume a useful 'working day' of four hours so you'd actually take eighty-four days or the best part of three months. Actually, it would take longer because you couldn't do seven days a week even if the banks were open all the time. In reality we're looking as six months of solid work; hardly a quick, in-and-out operation."

Gloom descended upon us all. In the silence we could hear the noise of the cars outside and the rumbling of the buses on the main road. The strident wail of a distant police car reminded us what we were facing.

"You were being cautious in your estimates," I ventured. "Couldn't we up the amount in each account to £5,000 or even £10,000?"

"Hmm. I suppose we could if we did it in one big hit," Tonia said. "The bank accounts aren't the real problem. It's changing the money."

Gloomy silence descended again.

"This is daft," I said suddenly, jumping to my feet. "Charles, if we went into a Spanish bank, could you find out how Euros work the same as you did here?" I spoke aloud deliberately.

"I was wondering when you'd get round to asking," he said smugly.

"I take it that's a 'yes'."

"Of course."

"Right," I said to the ladies. "We cut out the first step entirely. We go to Spain, visit a bank, Charles makes us lots and lots of Euros and we deposit them. Problem solved."

"I love it when he's so masterful," Lola grinned.

"Especially when he's right," Tonia grinned back and the next moment the two of them were rolling on the floor, doubled over with laughter.

"Charles, I think I bucket of water might be required," I said loudly, trying to look as stern as possible.

They paused and looked up at me before breaking out in laughter again. I left them to it and went to make some coffee, the old-fashioned way. When I returned, they had recovered their composure and were sitting demurely side-by-side on the settee.

"Have you fully recovered," I asked, setting the tray down on the coffee table."

"Yes, Master," they chorused.

"Enough," I sighed, deliberately taking a one of the armchairs. "Where were we?"

"Making lots of lovely money," Lola said.

"Be serious."

"If we cut out the exchanges, we only need to do the depositing," Tonia said, thoughtfully. "How would we work that? If we deposit it £1,000 pounds a time, that'll still mean a thousand deposits for £1M."

"That's still way too slow," Lola said. "And it would need a thousand banks. Do they have that many in Spain?"

"Particularly since only I can do it," I added. "Why can't we just whack it in all in one go?"

"Imagine what the teller would say if someone straight off the street walked in and dumped £10,000 on the counter." Tonia was aghast.

"Not if I was with them."

"How so?"

"Charles could 'persuade' the teller not to notice."

"But you'd be seen on their security cameras."

"It won't matter. I'm going to disappear anyway so they couldn't trace me."

"Yes, they could. They'd simply show your picture round all the hotels until somebody recognised you then they could trace you back here."

"Oh. Right. I didn't think of that."

"How had you planned on doing it?" Lola asked.

"Doing what?"

"Persuading people to deposit the money."

"I hadn't thought about it. Wait outside the bank until a likely victim turns up, I suppose."

"That doesn't seem a very efficient method."

I shrugged. "I know but I can't think of anything better just now. Have you an idea?"

"Not really. Bear with me for a while. Does the persuasion have to be immediate? I mean, if you get control of someone do you have to be around for it to work?"

"I don't know. I'll ask." I threw a silent query at Charles who responded in the negative. For once he was polite so I suspected this was something he hadn't thought about himself. "No. It can be delayed," I said aloud.

"So you could give someone the money and tell them to deposit it tomorrow or next week or whatever?"

"Charles says yes."

"Or," Tonia said, getting in on the act, "you could give someone ten lots of money and tell them to deposit them over the next week."

"Charles says he thinks so but he's not sure."

"Would it help if the instructions were written down?" Lola asked.

"Charles says yes. Reduces the number of variables."

"I don't like the idea of written instructions," Tonia said. "Someone's bound to lose them or leave them lying around."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.