The Genius - Cover

The Genius

Copyright© 2006 by Connard Wellingham

Chapter 7

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Imagine having a genie that could make all your wildest dreams come true!! Well, that's what he claimed when he appeared in my living room in a cloud of dirty smoke. The reality turned out to be somewhat different - but interesting, nonetheless.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Genie   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I phoned Harry as soon as I got in that evening. She tried to be casual but couldn't keep the excitement out of her voice.

"Yes, okay," she said in response to my invitation. "You want Debbie, too?"

"I want both of you any time," I chuckled. "But, no, just you this time. Is that okay?"

"I suppose. She'll be disappointed."

"Tell her I'll call her soon."

"Okay."

When I called to pick her up, she practically skipped out of the door. She didn't even wait for me to ring her doorbell. She had really made an effort with her outfit — a short dark blue skirt, a dark red satiny top with a pale beige bomber jacket. She looked very sexy but in a respectable kind of way — not tarty. She was bare legged and had slingback shoes with three-inch heels. I compliment her on her appearance.

She grinned mischievously. "You are going to open the door for me?"

I laughed as I caught her reference and made opened the car door with a flourish. She flashed me a wicked grin sat on the edge of the seat and swung one leg into the car. Of course her skirt rode up her thighs. I feigned indifference, pretending to look down the street but watching her surreptitiously from the corner of my eye. She realised I wasn't paying any attention to her show and pouted in disappointment. At the last moment, as she was about to lift the other leg, I looked down deliberately and stared at her crotch where she was showing a pair of semi-translucent white panties and leered. They were damp already. She giggled. "You knew all along," she accused. "Yes, yum," I licked my lips in exaggeration and bent closer to her. "I'm looking forward to dessert."

She blushed and wriggled in excitement as I drove off.

"It's nice of you to take me out," she said. "You didn't need to,"

There was a wealth of meaning in that simple statement.

"I wanted to. I like being with you."

"That's nice."

"And, besides, the anticipation makes it more fun."

"Anticipation?"

"Yes, knowing what's going to happen afterwards, and looking forward to it. You know, it sort of builds up in your mind."

"I never thought of that but I see what you mean." She was wriggling in her seat again.

"Sex is as much mental as physical. Also I want you to meet someone."

She tensed. "You want me to fuck your friends? Pass me around because I'm a good fuck? What sort of girl do you think I am?"

"I think you're my kind of girl," I said harshly. "Someone who's ready for adventure and doesn't jump to conclusions. I said I wanted you to meet someone, not screw them. Any screwing will be because you want it, not me. You're my girl and nobody takes advantage of my girl." I grinned at her. "Anyway, I didn't tell you who she was. I think you might recognise her."

"Her?"

"Wait and see. And please don't jump to conclusions. I meant what I said. No-ones going to make you do anything you really don't want to do. This is really just a friendly meal so I can introduce you to someone."

"Well, okay, I suppose."

Antonia was already at the restaurant. She waved as she caught sight of us and stood. She had dressed appropriately in casual jeans and a loose blouse but she still looked like a million dollars.

I took Harry's arm and guided her over. "I think you two might know each other, at least by sight," I grinned.

"I'm delighted to meet you, Harry," Antonia said, sticking out her hand.

Harry's jaw dropped and her eyes were like saucers as she recognised her dinner companion. "Miss... Miss Lockhart!" she exclaimed. Then she went bright red and I thought she might burst into tears.

"Antonia, please," Antonia said gently.

"Let's sit down," I suggested.

"But... but... I don't understand," Harry wailed looking wildly from Antonia to me.

"Harry, Antonia is a friend of mine and when I said I knew you, she asked if she could meet you."

"Is she... Are you... ?" Harry asked.

I nodded. "But at the moment that's irrelevant. We're going to eat and get to know each other better. That's all."

I gave her a hard stare. Harry drew a deep breath and collected herself. "I'm delighted to meet you, Miss... Antonia," she said, holding out her hand.

Antonia grinned and shook it, "And I'm very pleased to finally meet you, Harry," she said solemnly, her eyes twinkling.

"I'm sorry for being so silly."

"Not at all." Antonia leaned forward conspiratorially. "I'm dying to hear the latest gossip. And when we finish with that, we can always compare notes about his terrible performance in bed."

Harry flushed and giggled. "Wouldn't that be, like, giving away trade secrets?"

"Not at all." Antonia said firmly. "Partners should always ensure they get the best performance from their investments, however small. As an accountant, you must know that."

That set Harry off in another fit of giggles. Without seeming to make an effort, Antonia had managed to establish an immediate rapport with the younger girl.

The meal was fun. The place was loud and friendly and busy and that seemed to help to set the tone of the relationship between us. Antonia had Harry in stitches with her comments on the people they worked with and Harry managed to surprise Antonia with some salacious gossip.

"Harry, you're a wonder," Antonia said happily, catching the other girl's hand. "I'm not going to be able to keep a straight face on Monday."

Harry did not withdraw her hand. She blushed and giggled and said, "I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you're not at all like I expected."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Antonia replied. She winked solemnly. "Now you'll have some more gossip to pass round the office."

Harry looked shocked. "I wouldn't do that," she exclaimed. "This is private."

"I know, dear," Antonia smiled. "I was only teasing." She squeezed Harry's hand and Harry squeezed back.

Harry gave a relieved grin and wriggled in her seat. I smiled for I knew what that meant. As I was sitting next to Harry, I put an arm round her shoulder.

"I think you should apologise, Miss Lockhart, for impugning Harry's integrity," I said with mock severity.

Antonia's eyes twinkled as she raised Harry's hand and kissed the back of it. "Please forgive me, Harry, for daring to imply you might divulge private matters inappropriately."

Harry played along and said, in her haughtiest tone. "I'll forgive you, this time — even if I didn't understand half the words you said." Then she giggled and wriggled.

Inevitably, they chummed each other to the ladies. They were gone for ages and were giggling conspiratorially when they returned. I wondered what mischief they had been cooking up. Whatever it was, it looked like I was in for an interesting evening.

I discovered the reason for their amusement when we left the restaurant. I handed Antonia into the back seat of the car, at her insistence, then opened the door for Harry. She repeated her earlier performance of swinging one leg slowly and deliberately into the car. Her skirt slid up her delightfully slender thighs. There she paused and I suddenly realised I was looking straight at her bare crotch.

"Oh," I said, rather inadequately, as I took in the sight of her dark bush, trimmed this week to a small heart. Harry noticed the growing bulge in my jeans and giggled.

She didn't pull her skirt down but sat, slightly slumped, with her knees apart all the way home giving me tantalising glimpse of her pussy. It was fortunate that there wasn't much traffic as I could hardly tear my eyes away.

I opened Antonia's door first. "She's hot," she whispered in my ear, giving my cock a good squeeze.

I opened Harry's door and deliberately stood and stared as she exposed herself to me as she emerged form the car. I was aware of Antonia behind me also having a good look. Although Harry was blushing furiously, her eyes were gleaming with excitement. With a girl snuggled tightly on either side, we climbed the stair to my flat and I had a good feel of two sexy bottoms all the way up.

We went straight to the bedroom where there was a moment's awkward silence. Then Harry broke the spell by throwing herself backwards onto the bed and spreading her arms and legs wide. Her short skirt rode up her thighs, exposing her naked mound, the outer lips already slightly parted in her excitement. She had forgotten she wasn't wearing panties. She looked incredibly wanton.

"I've been looking forward to this all week," she grinned.

"In that case I'd better not keep you waiting," I grinned back and began to pull off my clothes.

By the time I was naked, Harry was too, her clothes discarded untidily on the floor. I heard Antonia's gasp of surprise as she saw Harry's amazing breasts. As I had, she must have thought they were very firmly supported to achieve such an elevation.

I jumped on the bed with a grin and a ferocious growl and pounced on her, pushing her flat. She squealed in delight. I took one nipple between my lips and worried it like a dog with a bone, huffing and growling as I did. She squealed again, then her hand clasped my head and pulled me down.

"Oh. I like what you do to my boobs," she said.

I pulled my head away. "If there's one word I hate in the English language, it's calling breasts 'boobs' or 'boobies'," I announced.

"That's two words," Harry giggled.

"Whatever. 'Breasts' is fine, so is 'tits', but never 'boobs'."

"What have you got against boobs," Antonia asked.

"The word has connotations of stupidity and something to be ashamed of and no woman should be ashamed of her second most magnificent asset," I pontificated.

"Oh? And what's a woman's most magnificent asset?" Antonia was intrigued.

"Other than the fact she's a woman? Her smile."

"Well, you can't play with a smile but you can with these," Harry said impatiently, lifting her breasts.

I returned my attention to her superb breasts. I sucked them deep into my mouth, I flicked my tongue over the hard nipples. Harry cooed happily. She really enjoyed her breasts being played with. I used my teeth, gently biting the soft flesh of the upper and lower slopes. Harry was panting with desire now.

"More," she gasped. "Bite me. Harder."

I took the rock-hard nipple between my teeth and bit down hard. Harry screamed and clamped her arms around my head, holding me tightly against her. I bit again: she screamed again and her back arched off the bed.

"Oh, my God," she said, pulling my head off her breast, "you made me cum. No-one's ever done that before." She pulled me down for a kiss, ramming her tongue frantically into my mouth. "Now I need you to fuck me."

I was amazed. It was as if a dam had burst and I had awoken a sexual tigress. Who was I to question it, though? She was hotter than an active volcano. I rolled between her spread thighs and she grabbed my cock and stuffed it into her cunt. As soon as I was safely lodged, she clamped her legs around my back and impaled herself upon me with a long, breathy moan. She was deliciously tight but, I supposed all women were going to like that from now on as I'd instructed Charles to make me a perfect fit, whatever their internal dimensions.

"Fuck me hard," she breathed. "Really hard."

It was more of a battle than anything else. She kept her arms and legs clamped tightly around me as I powered in and out so I was actually lifting her off the bed as I pulled away and slamming her down into the mattress as I pushed back. I could feel the head of my cock, banging against her cervix at every stroke. Her mouth was next to my ear and I was almost deafened by the keening, wailing animal noises she was making and the 'oomph' as the breath was driven from her lungs each time she was slammed back into the mattress. I was tiring quickly and called on Charles for some extra strength in my back and legs.

It was too intense to last. Her arms and legs held me in a vice-like grip. Her while body convulsed and her vagina clamped down on my cock as she came as hard as I'd ever seen anybody cum. That was the signal I'd given Charles and he released my cum. Whether it was something he did or simply the intensity of our fuck but I could feel my cock swell as the cum surged through it as I spurted into her.

"Aieee," she wailed as she felt my cum flood into her and she held me, if anything, even more tightly. I heard Antonia crying out too but was too exhausted to pay any attention.

I was only dimly aware of the bed moving and the covers being pulled over me before I fell asleep. It never occurred to me to ask Charles to revive me.

The sound of the women softly talking woke me. I turned my head to watch. Antonia had joined us in bed and was lying on her side with her head propped up on one elbow. Harry was on her back, looking nervous.

"I've never done it with a woman before." Harry's voice was practically a squeak.

"Neither have I." Antonia's voice was deep and breathy. "But I would love you to be my first. You are such a sexy little thing I'd like to eat you all up."

"I think... I think I'd like that," Harry gasped. "You're so beautiful.

"And you are, too. I've noticed you in the office. You seemed to stand out and I always wondered why. Now I know it's because I think you're sexy."

"Oh," Harry breathed and blushed. "I didn't notice you — not like that — but I did think you were beautiful and smart. I never thought..."

"... that we'd end up in bed together. Neither did I."

She moved her hand to stroke Harry's hair and brought her face slowly down. Harry lay with an expression almost like a deer caught in car headlights as the older woman's face got nearer and nearer. Then they were kissing; little, tentative touches at first as if they were testing each other out. Suddenly Antonia leaned in and pressed her lips firmly against Harry's. It was as if she had come to a decision and the decision was 'go for it.' Harry tensed then relaxed as Antonia's tongue got to work. Her arms crept up around the older woman's neck and pulled her closer. Antonia laid her free hand on the girl's ribs and slid it up to cup one conical breast. Harry arched her back, pressing her breast against Antonia's hand and her arms tightened around Antonia's neck.

Antonia leaned in and kissed her with a passion that, I think, surprised even her. Harry sagged limply and allowed the older woman to push her back on the bed and attack her breasts. She caressed Antonia's hair as Antonia suckled on her breasts.

"I'd like you to bite me," she husked, "but my nipples are too sore."

"That's okay," Antonia murmured. "I'll be gentle."

And she was. Her attentions weren't tentative, they were almost worshipful. She covered Harry's breasts with her tongue and planted delicate kisses all over.

"It's no good. I just have to suck your nipples. They stand out so beautifully and seem to say 'kiss me'."

"I don't mind," Harry whispered. "I'd like that." Then, "Oh, yes, Antonia. That feels so nice. May I touch yours?"

Antonia raised her head. "You don't have to ask. Do whatever you want. My body's yours."

"How nice," Harry giggled and, as Antonia went back to suckling her pointy nipples, she fondled the older woman's larger breasts, teasing the dark nubs with her fingers. Antonia murmured her approval.

Leaving Harry's breasts almost reluctantly, Antonia kissed her way down the girl's ribcage and over the flat stomach. She rimmed Harry's navel causing the girl to squeak and giggle. She moved down, Harry spreading her legs as Antonia's moved to the junction of her thighs. For a moment Antonia paused, as if uncertain how to proceed, then took a deep breath, inhaling the aroma of Harry's arousal, and planted her mouth over the young girl's cunt. Harry gasped as she felt a woman's mouth against her cunt for the first time. Her hands reached for Antonia's head almost tentatively then, as Antonia had obviously found a sensitive spot, she wound her fingers into the chestnut mane and began to hump herself against the older woman's face making little animal cries as she did.

I had never seen two women make love before and the experience was both interesting and erotic: Harry; small, skinny and pale skinned, strands of dark hair plastered across her face, and Antonia; taller, riper, sleek and tawny, her chestnut mane cascading over Harry's thighs. As I watched, Antonia's hands came up seeking Harry's breasts. The younger girl covered them, urging her partner to squeeze her aching breasts more tightly. As Antonia's oral ministrations raised her towards a peak, Harry planted her feet flat on the bed and lifted her hips, fucking herself against the older woman's searching mouth.

I debated whether I should join in. Antonia's bottom was sticking up so provocatively and it would be the work of a moment to crawl round and take her from the rear. I decided that they should be allowed to enjoy their first experience of lesbian sex without any interference from me so contented myself with watching. There would be plenty of opportunities for threesomes in the future.

Whether it was that Antonia was naturally talented or because Harry was exceedingly turned-on by the idea of being eaten by woman I don't know but Antonia managed to make Harry cum three times before the younger girl tugged weakly at Antonia's hair gasping, "Enough. Enough."

She finally caught Antonia's attention and the older woman raised her head. Her hair was wild, her eyes wilder; her face was coated with Harry's juices which trickled from the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She winced and I nodded in sympathy. Oral sex when your partner is lying flat out gives you a very stiff neck. The pain, however, could not wipe the look of smug satisfaction on her face.

Harry tugged at her shoulders and she wriggled up the bed to face the younger girl. If Antonia's grin was of smug satisfaction, Harry's was of awed ecstasy. She stared into Antonia's eyes for a long moment then pulled the older woman into a long, searing kiss seeming not to care that she was tasting her own juices.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.