The Genius
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Connard Wellingham

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Imagine having a genie that could make all your wildest dreams come true!! Well, that's what he claimed when he appeared in my living room in a cloud of dirty smoke. The reality turned out to be somewhat different - but interesting, nonetheless.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Genie   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I drove to a place I'd heard of. I'd no idea what to expect as I hadn't been clubbing for years. We watched the people come and go and I made Charles adjust my dress so it didn't look so out of place before braving the entrance.

"What about the bouncers and that?" I asked him.

"Influence," he said, simply.

My heart was in my mouth as we stepped through the door. One of the doormen caught my eye and gave me a not-unfriendly nod. The club was noisy and full of drunk people.

"Now what?"

"Just walk up to any girl you fancy and offer to buy her a drink or something. I'll check her out and tip you the wink. If she's not okay, she'll turn you down."

"What if she's not clean?"

"You mean like needs a shower?"

"No, I mean, like has AIDS, or herpes or something like that."

"No problem. I'll check that, too."

"So she says yes. Then what?"

"Tell her to come with you and leave."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

I wandered around trying to focus amid the flashing lights and shut out the noise from the sound system — and avoid bumping into drunken young men who seemed exceedingly aggressive. After a while I spotted a likely pair and headed in their direction. One had short, blonde hair and the other black hair down to her shoulders. They were both dressed in the regulation low-slung baggy jeans and tight tops. It was the tops that attracted me — or rather, what was in them. The blonde was distinctly curvy and sported an enormous pair of breasts. Her friend's were much smaller but they stuck out like miniature volcanoes from just below her shoulders. I hoped they were real and not held up by girders.

"Hi," I smiled, winsomely I hoped. "Fancy a dance?"

They looked at me for a moment then nodded. "Why not?"

"Yes," said Charles inside my head.

"Okay. Come on then."

Without a word, they put down their unfinished drinks and followed me.

"Both of them?" I asked Charles

He gave a triumphant chuckle. "Yes. Boy, are you in for some fun tonight."

We left the club with another approving nod from the bouncer.

"What are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Debbie and this is Harry."

"Harry?"

"As in Harriet," the dark girl said shortly.

I nearly burst out laughing. The coincidence was too weird.

"Charles, are they sort of hypnotised or something?" I thought.

"No. They just think you're the greatest stud of all times and can't wait to get you into a bed."

"So I can talk to them?"

"Of course. They're not zombies, dummy."

"What's funny," Harry asked.

"What?"

"You were sort of chuckling to yourself."

"Sorry. It's the coincidence of your names. Debbie and Harry. Debbie Harry. Blondie."

"What are you on about?"

"Debbie Harry sung with a band called 'Blondie' in the '80s."

"Oh."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I've got the real Debbie and Harry. What more could I want?"

They hooked their arms into mine and pressed tightly against me. I was aware of the pleasant sensation of two pairs of young breasts squashing against my arm.

I handed them into the car, Debbie in the front and Harry in the back. They gave me an odd but not unfriendly look as I closed their doors then trotted round to the driver's door.

"Why did you do that?" Debbie asked as we pulled away.

"What?"

"Open the door for us?"

"I always open doors for ladies. Why?"

"It's a bit old-fashioned, isn't it? Not that I mind. It's rather nice and makes me feel sort of wanted."

"Oh, I want you all right."

She giggled and stroked my arm. "It could be mutual."

I flashed her a grin. "I sincerely hope so."

I had a sudden panic. "Charles, could you sort of fix the house a bit?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well it's not really the sort of place you'd want to take a girl home to, never mind two. It's scruffy and tatty."

"So now I'm an interior decorator."

"Don't be mean."

"Okay, consider it done."

I had another thought. "Could you, very quietly, do a little body work? Sort of broaden the shoulders a little and lose the tummy. Oh, and the perfect cock that will give the girls maximum pleasure."

"You don't need that. They think you're perfect as you are."

"Possibly. But knowing they're getting the most out of it will make it even better for me. "

"You humans are impossibly stubborn," he complained but I felt the subtle tingling the rest of the way home.

"You're very quiet," Debbie said.

"Sorry. I tend to be like that when I'm driving. Anyway we're nearly there."

I pulled up outside my block and opened the door. The girls made to open theirs as well. I gave them a look and said, "Ladies." They giggled but waited until I had opened their doors before getting out.

"Another advantage," I remarked, "is that when ladies are wearing skirts, I get a nice view."

They giggled. "If we'd known, we'd have worn short ones — just for you," Harry said.

"I'll hold you to that next time," I said as we walked up the stairs side by side. Me, with each hand firmly planted on a firm buttock. Far from minding, the girls seemed to deliberately sway their hips as we climbed so I could get a good feel.

At my landing, I opened the front door and felt around for the light switch, wondering what sort of change Charles had been able to make. The switch clicked and the hall was flooded with a soft luxurious glow. For a moment I wondered if I was in the right house. Gone was the threadbare green carpet and in its place a polished parquet floor with sot of Aztec mat gracing the middle. Gone was the line of coat-hooks to be replaced with an elegant stand for coats, umbrellas and boots. The cream and yellow paintwork gleamed.

"Classy," Debbie whistled.

"Would you like the grand tour?"

With my hands planted firmly back on their bottoms I steered them through my rejuvenated flat.

"Thank you, Charles," I thought. "You're a genius."

"Of course. Debbie sells furniture, by the way."

"So you stole the ideas from her. You're not a genius at all but you do show some sly cunning."

In the living room, the changes were equally dramatic. My tatty over-stuffed armchairs had been replaced by an elegant maroon leather suite, the bookcase had become a glass-fronted unit, the TV was the latest model and the hi-fi had so many lights and dials it look like the interior of an aeroplane cockpit. There was even an aspidistra in the bay window.

"Very nice," Debbie remarked.

"I've just had it completely done up so I'm still getting used to it," I said. It would help explain why I couldn't find my way around even if it was only three rooms and a bathroom.

From the living room to the kitchen, where the changes were equally dramatic, to the bathroom.

"No bath," Harry remarked.

"I had to make some sacrifices to fit the shower in," I said, noticing it was extra large.

"I'll buy that," Debbie said.

"I like a bath," Harry said.

"But you can only get one person in a bath. We could all fit in that shower."

"Perhaps we'll do just that later," I murmured.

Debbie wiggled her bottom against my hand.

We ended up, as planned, in the bedroom. I had to stop in the doorway for Charles had excelled himself here. The fitted units were a dark red wood, walnut or something, and the walls were grey and blue. The bed was king-size with a rich-looking blue and dark red tapestry thing shot with gold threads. It was definitely a man's room.

"You know," I remarked to the girls to explain my pause. "I still think I preferred the old wallpaper with the pink roses on it."

Harry doubled up with laughter. While she was helpless, I picked her up and dumped her on the bed then threw myself down beside her and started to tickle her. She screamed and rolled around to escape my probing fingers. Debbie flung herself on top of me and attacked me in the same way. Soon we were all rolling round on the bed and the tickling changed to caresses. The feeling of having two sexy girls squirming around over me and under me was exquisite. Our mouths kissed and licked and nibbled while hands fondled and touched and explore. I tried to make sure each girl got a fair share of my attention but it was hard for I would emerge, shaken, from a deep kiss with one and immediately have to turn to the other. It was exciting, though, two mouths, four hands, four breasts: no part of me seemed to be untouched or unkissed.

In the end our clothes got in the way. The girls struggled upright and pulled off tops and bras. Debbie's big breasts ballooned on her chest. Free of their restraints they seemed even bigger and had remarkably little sag. They had huge, pink areolas and broad, flat nipples. Harry didn't have girders. The white, lacy thing she wore would barely have supported a handful of feathers. Her breasts really did stick out like miniature volcanoes with beautiful dark cherries on the top.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "You're stunning!"

"You like?" they giggled, throwing their shoulders back to show their breast off even more.

"I like, indeed. I don't know where to start."

I reached for them but they pushed me back.

"Just you stay there," Debbie ordered.

She began to unfasten my shirt while Harry stripped off her jeans and panties that were as brief and lacy as her bra. Her hips were narrow and thighs slender with an interesting gap between them. Her dark bush, only a few shades lighter than her hair, was neatly trimmed. Once naked, she attacked my jeans while Debbie stripped. Unlike many big-breasted girls, she curved — in at the middle and out above and below. She had the classic hourglass figure. Her thighs were more solid, though anything but chubby. She had trimmed her bush, much darker than her hair, into an inch-wide strip.

Harry had managed to pull my jeans off and the pair contemplated the bulge in my underpants. Debbie licked her lips — I don't even think she was aware of doing it — which made my cock twitch. With a shared glance and a giggle, the girls knelt on either side of me and carefully released my erection.

"Wow," Debbie exclaimed. "Some package."

"You like?" I smirked, making it twitch some more.

"We like," Harry breathed, her eyes wide.

"So you like big tits?" Debbie asked, shaking her shoulders and making her breast roll on her chest.

"I like your tits," I said, reaching for them.

She slapped my hand away playfully. "Naughty. Debbie's going to give you a treat."

She straddled me and lowered herself until the tips of her breasts brushed my chest. Then she began to weave backwards and forwards, up and down, teasing me with her nipples. They didn't grow very big but they grew hard. The feeling of the soft sin, the pneumatic flesh and the hard nipple dragging over my skin was torture — but exquisite torture. I groaned and she grinned.

"I thought you'd like it," she murmured.

To add to my torture, Harry pushed my legs apart, knelt between them and began to play with my cock and balls.

"Charles," I thought desperately. "These girls will make me cum in a second. Can you stop it?"

"Even better," came his smug voice, "I can fix it so you can cum as many times as you like."

I groaned again as I could feel my control slipping. "Just stop it for now. I want to cum inside something."

There was the familiar tingle and I felt my climax recede.

"Girls," I murmured. "This is absolute heaven but, well, it's been rather a long time and I'm liable to waste it."

"We can't have that," Debbie giggled. "Hold him still, Harry."

She slipped down and Harry guided my rigid cock into her wet cunt.

"Ohhh," she breathed. With her head thrown back and her eyes tight shut, she sat back and, in a single stroke, impaled herself on me up to the hilt.

Charles had done his work for we fitted perfectly. Her hot vagina wrapped around me like a hand-made glove. Every millimetre of my cock seemed to be in contact with her cunt.

She opened her eyes and gave me a sultry smile. "If you fuck as well as you fit, this'll be good."

I reached up and hefted her breasts, rubbing my thumb over the broad, hard nipple. She rested her hands on my shoulders and began to hump up and down slowly, raising herself until I was only just in the entrance to her vagina then sinking slowly back down until her bottom rested on my thighs. As she rose, I could feel her internal muscles grip my cock and as she fell, they relaxed so I was like a piston in an engine. At each stroke she let out a small sigh — a little explosion of breath. Gradually, she picked up speed. Her breasts bounced heavily in my hands. A flush spread over her face and down her neck. Her breathing became erratic. Her hands had my shoulders in an almost painful grip. I suspected she was close to cumming.

"Charles," I thought, "I want to cum when she does." The tingle told me he had heard.

Harry had remained where she was, kneeling between my legs, and, as Debbie worked herself on my cock, she was fondling my balls and running her fingernails up and down the inside of my thighs. With out Charles's control, I'd have cum ages ago.

Debbie started muttering under her breath, "Oh God, yes. God, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes," as she humped up and down in short, fast strokes, slamming herself down on my cock. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be away in a world of her own. With Harry between my legs there was little I could do to help but I tried tensing as she hit the bottom, trying to drive my cock deeper inside her. Her muttering grew rapidly louder until she shouted, "Oh, Yes. Yes. Yes." A flood of warmth surrounded my cock and her muscles convulsed around it and her fingers dug into my shoulders. This was the trigger I had given Charles and, as she started to cum my balls contracted. My hands closed around her tits, I arched up off the bed and spewed cum deep into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck," she cried. "Yessss." As she felt my cum spurt into her.

I had never cum so hard in my life.

Both of us were panting and gasping for air. Debbie opened her eyes and smiled fondly down at me. Her face was flushed and her eyes hooded. She opened her mouth to speak — and collapsed on top of me. I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly, enjoying the closeness and the feel of her big breasts squashed between us.

"That was fucking awesome," Harry said softly. "I almost came just watching you."

I took one arm off Debbie and waved it. Harry crawled up to snuggle in beside us.

"I can't wait for my turn," she whispered, licking my ear.

I managed to turn my head toward her and pantomimed a kiss. She kissed me hotly, her tongue attacking mine aggressively.

"Whew," I said, as we broke for air. "Much more like that and you won't have to wait long."

"Good," she leered. "I want that cock of yours in me now."

Despite having only just cum, I could feel a slight stirring in the region of my loins.

Debbie raised a sleepy head. "Hi guys. I'm fucked," she said. Harry and I exchanged a glance and giggled.

She rolled off with a loud groan and lay flat on her back, with her eyes closed. Despite their enormous size, her breast still retained some shape. Then I noticed the red marks where my hands had gripped her in my excitement.

"Oh, shit," I said to Harry, indicating the marks.

She grinned. "She'll feel that in the morning but, if you want to do it to me, don't hold back."

I was slightly startled, not knowing quite what she meant.

"Give me another kiss," I said. "I want to feel your tits. Then we'll need a little oral action to get me fully ready." I suddenly realised what I had said and was astonished with myself. I'd never previously had the courage to tell a girl exactly what I wanted. Everything had been by request and been circumlocuted by 'only if you want to' or 'if that's okay'. Now here I was ordering a girl to suck me off and expecting her to do it with enthusiasm.

"Do you really like my breasts?" she asked. "They're not as big as Debbie's."

"I love your breasts," I said, enthusiastically. "They stand up like cones just begging to be sucked and squeezed and played with."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.