The Genius
By way of an Introduction

Copyright© 2006 by Connard Wellingham

Genie Sex Story: By way of an Introduction - Imagine having a genie that could make all your wildest dreams come true!! Well, that's what he claimed when he appeared in my living room in a cloud of dirty smoke. The reality turned out to be somewhat different - but interesting, nonetheless.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Genie   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I know the 'genie' theme has been around since 'A Thousand Nights & One Night' but it seems to hold a universal appeal. And why not? The idea of unlimited power brings out the megalomaniac in us all - especially when that power comes with no strings attached. Of late, I've noticed that it has gained popularity with SoL and ASSTR authors. I have read many of them and enjoyed most. However, I've also noticed that many of the stories have two underlying 'flaws', if I can use that term. Firstly, the hero, previously a two-time loser of the highest order, is immediately able to play the roles of CEO of a multi-billion dollar enterprise, a United Nations peace negotiator, a Wall Street whizz-kid, a Thomas Edision and the Buddah - all at the same time. Now, I'm sorry folks but Joe Average is still Joe Average with or without unlimited power. It's a fair chance that, if you gave 'the man on the Clapham omnibus' unlimited power he wouldn't have the faintest idea of what to do with it. The second 'flaw' is that all the action takes place in a vacuum. For example, the hero can acquire huge tracts of land and build a 400-room mansion apparently without anyone noticing. Or, he can suddenly acquire several million dollars without attracting the attention of the financial regulators or the IRS. I think not. <u>Someone</u> is bound to notice and ask embarrassing questions.

I don't have a problem with that - as I said, I've thoroughly enjoyed most of the tales I've read - but it got me thinking about what might realistically happen if a relatively average guy acquired 'magical' powers in this overcrowded, over-regulated, over-controlled and over-watched island. (The thought police may not be here yet - but they're not far off.) This story is the result.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.