Uncle Bob's Baby Maker - Cover

Uncle Bob's Baby Maker

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Pam's life has gone from bad, after her husband was killed in an accident, to worse as the insurance money runs out and she has no roof to put over her teenage daughter's head. Pam's brother, Bob, has a house, though, with plenty of room. And he's even invited them to come stay with him. But there is a condition...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

Seventeen year old Chrissy Moran thought life just wasn't fair. First her father had disappeared on an archeological expedition to Africa when she was ten. The university had kept paying his salary for seven years after that, because that's how long it took to declare somebody dead when you didn't have their body and didn't actually know if they were still alive or not.

But after those seven years, the paychecks stopped. Chrissy's mother had gone to work as a waitress at the truck stop, but she didn't make enough to keep the big house they lived in. Now the house had been sold, but they hadn't been able to find someplace else halfway decent they could actually afford to live in.

Her mother had arranged to put all their stuff in storage, but, for all intents and purposes, they were homeless. This was, in fact, the last night she would sleep in her own bed before it too was taken and put in storage.

She was standing in her room, looking around, just remembering things when she heard her mother's voice on the phone. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS BOBBY!" Her voice dropped but she had sounded anxious.

That seemed odd, because 'Bobby' was Chrissy's Uncle Bob, whom she loved to pieces. He was also her mother's brother, and though they didn't agree on everything, they usually got along really well. No doubt her mother was updating him on their situation. They talked to each other on the phone almost every day and Uncle Bob had known about their predicament for as long as they had. For Uncle Bob to say something that would upset his sister was rare.

Thinking about her Uncle and her Mother, Chrissy suddenly remembered a time, several years back, when she and her Mother had gone to visit him and when he'd hugged her mother, one of his hands had slid down and cupped her mother's butt. She had slapped his hand away, but they had both laughed. Then, only a year ago, he had done exactly the same thing to Chrissy when she hugged him. He slid his hand down and squeezed her butt cheek, saying "You're sure growing up Chrissy". She'd giggled and hadn't thought a thing about it until now.

She heard more heated exclamations from her Mother. Whatever was bothering her must be important.

She decided to eavesdrop and left the room on her tiptoes. The murmur of her mother's voice got louder as she snuck toward the kitchen, where the phone was.

"Bobby, honey, I know you never found the right girl, but she's out there somewhere. What you want just isn't right!"

It was quiet while her Uncle apparently talked. Then she talked urgently again "OK, OK, but me only. Not Chrissy! She's too young to get trapped in that life. I'll do it Bobby, but you leave Chrissy out of it." There was more silence and then her mother's defeated voice said "OK ... yes ... We'll see you tomorrow." She hung up and Chrissy acted like she'd just come down the hall.

"Who was that Mamma?" she said, like she didn't know.

"That was your Uncle Bob. I need to talk to you Chrissy. Sit down." She sat too and then didn't say anything for a minute. Chrissy sat patiently. It was obvious her mother was thinking about how to say whatever she was going to say. Finally she went on. "Your Uncle has suggested that we live with him for a while ... until we can find someplace."

Chrissy didn't have to pretend that she like the idea. She did. "That's GREAT Mamma! That'll give us a chance to look for a house, and you can try to find a better job, and I can find a job too!"

Her mother didn't look all that excited. "There are some conditions, honey. And you might not like them. I don't want to lie to you, so I'm going to tell you about them up front. Then, if you want to do something different ... well, we'll figure something out."

"What kind of conditions?" asked Chrissy.

"Well, you know he's never married." Chrissy nodded. She couldn't understand that because he was handsome, and in good shape, and he had a lot of money too because he owned his own consulting business and it did very well. Her mother went on. "He's always wanted children and he ... well, ah ... he wants me to ... uh ... give him one." she finished in a rush.

Chrissy looked at her with a startled look. "A baby?" she said. "Where would you get a baby?"

"Um" said her mother as her face blushed. "HIS baby."

Chrissy felt her stomach do a butterfly dance as she realized what her mother was saying. "But he's your brother" she said.

Her mother blushed even redder. "I know, sweety, but he says you're the most beautiful child he's ever seen and he wants one like you, which he insists means from me. He feels very strongly about it. He's willing to let us come live with him, and he'll take care of both of us for as long as we need it. I won't really even have to work if I don't want to. But I have to have his baby ... or it's no deal."

Her mother waited to let that sink in and than asked. "So what do you think?"

Chrissy didn't know what to think. "How do YOU feel about it Mamma?" she said.

Her mother looked away. "There are ... things ... in the past. I never talked about them, because I thought they were over ... done. Um ... Bobby and I, when we were about your age ... well, we sort of..." She trailed off, but her meaning was obvious.

"You did it with your brother when you were a teenager?" Chrissy asked incredulously.

"Yes" said her mother, turning her flaming face away.

"Did he rape you?" asked Chrissy.

"NO!" yipped her mother. "I mean no, honey. It wasn't anything like that. I loved it then. We loved each other so much then and we lived on the farm, so far from other people and it just seemed like ... I don't know ... love I guess."

"So you don't find the idea gross now." stated Chrissy.

"Well, no, I suppose I don't. Not exactly. I guess I don't know what to think. And I care what YOU think about it. But we need some place to stay and I don't want you sleeping in the car tonight. I guess we could get a Motel."

"That's up to you Mamma." said Chrissy. "I think we should save our money though, so we can get our own house soon. And since you've done it before..." Chrissy's voice trailed off too, and HER meaning was just as obvious.

And that's how they ended up driving up to her Uncle Bob's house the next day, late in the morning, with clothes enough to last several weeks, but little else.

He was waiting for them, with a big smile on his face.

"Hey Pam, you look great!" he said to his sister and gave her a big hug.

She kissed him on the cheek and said "I told Chrissy what's going on Bobby. I didn't want to lie to her, or have her find out ... later."

He turned to Chrissy. "Oh." He didn't seem to know quite what to say, as she just stared at him. Then he frowned a little and said "Look, Pumpkin, I know this seems strange to you, but it means a lot to me. Can I still have a hug, or do you hate me now?"

Chrissy DID feel funny giving him a hug, knowing that he was going to take her mother into his bedroom, lie on top of her and fill her up with his sperm so she'd get pregnant. But it didn't seem horrible or anything. Just strange. After all, her mother had gotten pregnant with HER.

She smiled. "No, Uncle Bob, if it's OK with her it's OK with me." She gave him a hug, but this time she noticed the feel of his chest pressing against her breasts, and his groin pressing against hers. His hands slid along her back and she remembered she hadn't worn a bra today. He gave her an extra tightening of the arms and kissed her neck under her long blond hair.

"Thanks baby" he whispered in her ear. She shivered at the feel of his hot breath on her neck and ear.

He didn't waste any time either. Right after lunch Uncle Bob said he had something in his bedroom he wanted to show Pam. Chrissy stayed in the living room, looking through a pile of DVDs, looking for a movie to watch. She heard the door close and then her mother's voice squeal "Bobby!". There were more noises, but Chrissy couldn't understand any of them. Twenty minutes later they came out. Uncle Bob had a big goofy smile on his face and her mother, once she stopped blushing, looked happier than she'd been in a long time.

All in all, Chrissy thought it must not be such a bad thing if it made her mother smile like that.

That night after supper Pam was washing the dishes while Uncle Bob and Chrissy sat down and got a movie queued up and ready to go. Uncle Bob said he wanted to get something to drink and asked Chrissy if she wanted something too. Then he got up to go get the drinks. Chrissy started to yell at him to bring some popcorn too, but then got up to go make it herself. She walked into the kitchen just in time to see her Uncle go up behind her mother and slide his hands under her loose blouse and up her front to cup her breasts.

"Ahhhh, braless, just like I love em little sister" he sighed, pressing his groin against her butt. Chrissy ducked back to where she could still see, but wouldn't be noticed.

"Chrissy's just in the other room!" whispered her mother loudly.

"I know, and I can't help it Pammy, but that makes me even hornier!" he sighed, running his hands all over her breasts.

"Ohhhhhh Bob ... you promised" sighed her mother, enjoying the feel of her brother's hands on her aching nipples.

"I want to fuck you" he panted. "Now ... here ... on the table!"

"But Chrissy..." her mother moaned as Uncle Bob unbuttoned her shirt and bared her stiff-nipped breasts. She was wearing a skirt and when he lifted that Chrissy almost gasped out loud. Her mother wasn't wearing any panties!"

"Ohhhh baby" he sighed. "You know what turns me on."

Chrissy was amazed at how quickly they could transition from two adults standing there, talking, to two rutting teenagers, her mother spread open on the TABLE, of all places, and her Uncle hunching over her grunting as he shot streams of incestuous semen deep into her pussy.

In fact, after Uncle Bob was finished cumming, they actually spent more time kissing each other and whispering to each other and acting like teenagers on a date than they had actually having sex.

Just to mess with them Chrissy turned her head back toward the living room and cupped her hands, yelling "Hey, where's that drink?" She turned around to see two frantic adults working buttons and zippers as fast as they could.

Chrissy had not known what to think about this new arrangement, but the change in her mother was so dramatic that it couldn't be missed. Her mom was happy again, humming and smiling, interested in her hobbies again. She still went to work, but often baked a cake or created some other kind of culinary delight in the evening just for fun.

But it still seemed tense in the house sometimes though, and Chrissy wanted to do something about that. She came up with a plan. She told them she was going to go to the mall, which was within walking distance. She knew they'd get naked as soon as she left and she just hoped they'd do it somewhere in the house besides their bedroom. Then she waited outside the house, gave them ten minutes, and went back in quietly.

Her plan had worked. She heard them in the living room. After peeking around the corner to make sure they were actually doing it, she slipped back out, went around to the front door, and walked in, calling out "I'm back" as if she expected them to be somewhere deep in the house, instead of ten feet away from her, stark naked, with her Uncle's prick lodged firmly in her Mother's welcoming pussy.

Her mother squeaked and both of them turned embarrassed eyes on her.

Chrissy knew this was a turning point.

Very quickly she waved and said "Hi, sorry, I forgot something. I didn't mean to disturb you. Go on with whatever it was you were doing." And she walked on through the living room and went to the kitchen. She wanted to listen, but knew she needed to make some noises, so she did that instead, hoping they were going to finish what they'd started. She was gratified to see, when she peeked back into the room, that they were in exactly the same position as they had been when she surprised them. It was almost as if they had frozen.

So she breezed back through and blew them a kiss.

"I'm really sorry. I'm going now. You'll be all alone and I won't be back. If you could make it a girl I'd be really happy! I've always wished I had a sister."

Then she skipped out of the house and went to the mall for a while.

The next step in her plan was to arrange it so that Uncle Bob walked into the bathroom while she was in there naked. She accomplished that by standing at the bathroom mirror, perfectly silent, holding a mascara brush almost at her eyelash ... and waiting. She had to wait a long time. She'd left the door closed, but not latched and, sure enough, Uncle Bob thought the bathroom was empty when he walked into it.

Chrissy jumped for real, making a smear above her eyelash on her forehead and squeaked. She was naked, of course, and she turned to look at her Uncle.

"OH! You scared me!" she said, as if he had simply walked around a corner unexpectedly. She acted like nothing was really wrong.

Bob stared at the young woman. Her breasts were handfuls, with flesh colored areolas and slightly darker nipples. Her auburn hair was fanned out down her back, and was exactly the same color as the puff of hair between her legs. She worked hard at sports to keep her waistline slim, but she couldn't do anything about the spread of her hips. She knew she was cute, but Bob thought she was drop-dead gorgeous.

"Awww I got mascara all over my face!" she pouted, looking in the mirror. "And it's all YOUR fault!"

"Well" said Bob, swallowing, "Then let me help you with that." He grabbed a washcloth, dipped it under the faucet and began to swab the black mark off her forehead.

With her uncle standing only inches away from her naked body, Chrissy got the first inkling of what a powerful man he was. She wanted to press herself against him. She could smell him, and he smelled good. When he was done he kissed her forehead where the mark had been.

"You're all beautiful again," he said.

He turned to leave and Chrissy stopped him. "I can do this in my room" she said. "The bathroom's yours." She walked out, naked, making her hips sway as she did so.

She stayed in her room and listened. She wasn't disappointed. Uncle Bob went and found his sister and soon they were making a LOT of noise in their bedroom.

After that Chrissy went around the house in as little as her mother would let her get away with. Usually that meant just a T shirt. She tried to get away with not wearing panties.

One night her mother confronted her. "Chrissy, honey, what do you think you're doing?"

"What?" asked Chrissy, in her best teenage girl voice.

"You know what. You're teasing your uncle. You're wearing next to nothing, and you bend over in front of him and expose your butt and everything else."

"Gee, Mom, and what happens when I do that?" asked Chrissy innocently.

"You know very well what happens missy. He drags me into the bedroom. That's what happens."

"And you just hate that with all your heart, right?" asked Chrissy sweetly.

"Of course not. I love it. You know that." said her mother.

"Well, then, you shouldn't complain about it, now should you?" said Chrissy smugly. "And I'm used to all the sounds you guys make when you think you're being quiet. I really hope it works now. I'd love a little sister. Can't I do my part too?"

Pam looked at her daughter. "You better watch out. Any man can lose control and you're pushing him pretty hard."

Soon Uncle Bob and her Mother no longer tried to hide their lovemaking. They didn't actually start doing anything if Chrissy was watching them, but Pam was now willing to spread her legs for her handsome brother at every opportunity as she sucked up his semen, trying to get his baby in her belly.

Chrissy liked to watch them too, thought she didn't make it obvious. She got all fluttery in the stomach when she saw her Uncle's big hard penis sliding in and out of her mother's clasping pussy, and after he came in her it was always slick, wet and creamy looking when he pulled it out. It looked like some kind of ice cream treat. Chrissy knew that some women sucked men's penises and drank down their cum, and she wondered what that would be like.

One night they were all watching a movie in the living room. Pam and Bob were on the couch, lying together with her in front of him and they had a light blanket over them. Pam had taken to wearing a big T shirt around the house just before bedtime. It was easy to take off when she actually went to bed, and it allowed her brother free roaming rights as they lay together like this. He alternated between squeezing her nipples and sliding a finger in and out of her usually wet pussy as they watched the show.

Chrissy sat off to one side and pretended to look only at the TV, but out of her peripheral vision she could see her Uncle's hand gliding around under the blanket. It made her horny to watch, and unconsciously she let her own hand slip down between her legs, where she pressed against her clitty. That felt really nice and she slowly masturbated herself on the outside of the shirt tucked between her legs. Like her mother, she had stopped wearing panties to bed. It made it much easier to get that good feeling, but she didn't rub her bare pussy in front of her Mother and Uncle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.