Striking in the Dark of Night - Cover

Striking in the Dark of Night

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Saul needs the milk from the breasts of a lactating woman to restore his strength and life longevity. He finds plenty of new mothers who he not only suckles but he also fucks in the process of rejuvenating himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   Lactation  

Saul cursed his fate as a milk-suckling vampire. He wished he could be like every other normal mortal man who might or might not wish to suckle the lacatating breasts of a woman because he wanted to. In his case, he wanted to because he needed the milk of a mother's tits to survive -- and he was also compelled to fuck that same milk-producing female when he suckled her tits.

Saul was becoming more and more skillful in detecting and finding the young women with lactating breasts that he needed to continue his life. This night he'd found a new mommy who was actually a lesbian who'd been artificially inseminated and had just recently given birth to a little baby girl. Saul had found out by some close watching and asking around a little bit that Hannah was the partner of another lesbian woman and they'd both gotten themselves knocked up by the same method and the other woman, Lana, was about six months along in her own pregnancy. Saul made sure Hannah was at home alone, her partner Lana out for the night at a part-time job she'd taken. With Lana gone and hopefully Hannah's newborn baby safely in its bed for a hour or two, Saul would have clear sailing in getting a much needed re-supply of new mother's breast milk that he knew he was growing increasingly desperate for.

Saul went to the back door of Hannah's home and when he tried the handle, it opened. Hannah had forgotten to lock it securely for the night. Saul not only knew that Hannah had the new mother's milk he needed but he also knew fully that she was a lesbian and he would have his hands full getting the milk and the pussy fuck he needed to be sustained in his strength and nourishment. Saul knew Hannah was not going to be interested in having sex with him as a man anymore than any lesbian wanted sex with a male, but he knew he had to have her. He tried to be quiet as he entered her house but he knew he was going to have to either talk to her or force her to let him suckle her lactating tits and fuck her, too.

Saul stood quietly, listening for movement to give him an indication where Hannah was at that moment. He heard her talking and he walked down the hallway and stopped at the door of one bedroom and he could hear a female voicing talking quietly to someone inside. Saul remained there, listening and he quickly realized that Hannah was in her baby's room, talking to her newborn and not realizing there was anyone else in the house besides her and the baby. His cock grew hard rapidly since it had already been semi-aroused and he waited until there was a lull in Hannah's voice and then he pushed the door open and said, "Please, don't be scared. I won't hurt you and I need your help."

"Who are you? Get out of my house!" Hannah shouted as she looked for something to use against Saul. He knew if he didn't move quickly Hannah might find something to hit him with and things might quickly accelerate out of control. Saul moved quickly over to where Hannah had been standing beside the baby bed, and he quickly grabbed both of her arms and held them down firmly by her side so she couldn't hit him. He looked into her eyes and said, "Miss, you have something that I badly need, and I promise I won't hurt you if you'll cooperate with me."

"What, what could I possibly have that you need?" Hannah asked as she acted like she wanted to scratch Saul's eyes out, spit in his face or both.

Saul didn't answer but he took Hannah by one arm, quickly spun her around and grabbed the other arm and then he walked her over to the spare bed that was there in the baby's room. Hannah had apparently already showered and was ready for bed and she looked to be wearing only a floor-length robe that fit loosely on her nicely shaped body. "You've just recently given birth to the baby that's sleeping over there in the crib, and I know you're nursing the baby, Hannah," Saul said. "I need some of your mother's milk, please? Can you help me by giving me some of your breast milk?" Saul asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.