My First Time

by the count

Copyright© 2005 by the count

Erotica Sex Story: Teen helps neighbor out dogsitting and learns new trick!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Oral Sex   Bestiality   .

I was in my late teens at the time and although I wasn't a virgin I was bit naive when it came to sex. I didn't have a steady boyfriend at the time so I compensated it by masturbation.

It was summer I didn't have anything to do and when my neighbors asked me to watch Hunter he was a 4 year old German Shepherd mix I agreed simply because I had nothing better to do plus they said they would pay me for the week. The first night they were gone it was a warm night so I fed Hunter then went upstairs to shower and when I was done I just threw on a silk robe since it was so warm and I had the whole house to myself there was no need to put on clothes or anything.

It felt so free wearing nothing but the robe as well as having their whole house to myself for the week. I went down to the kitchen to get something to drink and Hunter was just finishing his dinner I went over to his bowl and picked it up to put it in the sink. I patted him on the head and said, "Was that good boy? I'm sure it was because you ate it all." So I went and dropped his bowl in the sink then went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water and as I leaned against the counter and drank it.

I looked over at Hunter, he was looking at me with those beautiful eyes of his and licking his lips with his long tongue. I swear the way he was looking at me it was as if he wanted me for his dessert. It felt kind of creepy but I just shrugged it off and walked into the living room to watch TV. Hunter followed right behind me I sat on the couch and as I sat down the belt on my robe fell loose and my robe opened up and I didn't bother to close it. I had turned on the air conditioner before my shower and the cool air felt so good against my bare skin. I leaned my head back and began to run my hands over my breasts massaging them I then kept my left hand on my breasts and brought my right hand over my stomach and the down between my legs. I slowly started to finger myself. I really enjoyed masturbating and sometimes I just couldn't help myself and this was no exception.

Being in a strange house nude, except for a robe, and the cool air against me was really turning me on so I stuck two fingers inside me and began fucking myself with them I soon began moaning and feeling myself approaching orgasm. I completely forgot about Hunter who had suddenly appeared between my legs and began licking me. I jumped up startled a bit by his tongue on my vagina I immediately told him to stop. I pushed him away but he would have none of it, he only came right back to licking me even more aggressively than the first time. Again, I tried to push him away and he let out a small growl so I let go of him afraid he was going to bite me. I had figured that my scent from masturbating must have aroused him. Never in my wildest dreams did I figure a male dog can become sexually attracted to a human female. He continued licking me, I didn't know what to do. I was to afraid to touch him so I decided the best thing to do was to lie back and let him have his fun and what fun he was having! His licking was getting more intense by the moment and my juices started flowing which caused him to lick me even more! He was really trying hard to get that long tongue of his inside me. I had to admit his tongue was starting to feel really good. He started to turn his head sideways to get at me at a better angle even as much as pushing my legs open wider with his head and at this point I figured I had better oblige him so I opened my legs for him as wide as I could and placing my feet on the coffee table to make myself more comfortable.

I soon found myself approaching another orgasm from that marvelous tongue of his I ran my hands over my breasts running my fingertips over my nipples his tongue soon found my clit and at that point I went wild I reached down and held his head not even caring if he would bite me or not! I just wanted to keep his head steady I didn't want him to lose his place on my clit! "Yes Hunter!" I yelled out, "good boy lick me there and don't stop!" and believe me he wasn't about to as he was really into me now. I had no idea that dogs were into oral sex as much as Hunter was! My head was spinning and my mind was racing and I was breathing quite heavily as another orgasm over took me. It was incredible as well as quite erotic to look down between my spread legs to see his head with those big floppy ears lapping away at my vagina as if it was his last meal!

He soon climbed upon the couch a little higher and gave my stomach a few licks and then brought his body closer to mine and began humping wildly. I sat up and looked down between my legs and what I saw I could not quite believe. His cock, which was about four inches erect, was out of its sheath and it was just inches from entering me. I knew now from his humping what he wanted from me was to have sexual intercourse. His cock was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. I have never seen a dogs cock up close before especially one that was semi erect. To me this was like a dream that it wasn't really happening but it was and I have yet to come to terms with it. I reached down with my right hand and held his cock in my hand it was very wet and pink and it felt much different than a mans, my hand was trembling as I held him. I slowly started to rub it a bit slowly at first than a Little faster and he soon started humping again. I knew if I kept stroking him he was going to orgasm and I didn't want him to at least not yet anyway.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.