Life has Accidental Surprises

by the count

Copyright© 2005 by the count

Erotica Sex Story: A vet makes a new friend and she really starts servicing dogs!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   First   Bestiality   .

I look back and wonder what would have happened if I had not made a quick stop at a Stop and Go store to pick some water on my way home from my job. I work at a Veterinary office near my home which is out in the country. I am a single white female. I don't really have to work but I thought that working at the Vet's office would get me out of the house and keep from getting bored. I lost my husband in the Bosnia fiasco and he left me a good insurance package plus widows pay from the government. My family lives on the west coast but I had chosen to stay in Virginia where I purchased a country home around Manassas.

Night is good in D.C. and Georgetown and living in the mountains is quiet and beautiful with lots of privacy. I had been working with animals mostly dogs, cats and the occasional farm animal. I never gave it a thought about their sexuality much less mine at the time. On that particular day on the way home form the Vet's I stopped at a small store to get a drink before I got home. When I entered the store, I noticed a young beautiful girl standing there and sort of looking out the window at someone or something. I grabbed my water and went outside and she came out behind me.

She had been checking on her dog, a beautiful Pharaoh dog. He was big for his breed and he was so glad to see her he stood on his hind legs and licked her face. She bent over and gave him some water from her cupped hands as I stood there admiring the animal. I felt embarrassed because I caught a glimpse of her pubic hairs showing thru the side of her running shorts. I couldn't help noticing that she was wearing a thin blouse which showed off her nipples too. I glanced at her crotch again and was rewarded with a parting pussy lip sticking out from her crotch. Hannibal, her dog drank the water and with his still wet nose he snuggled his nose into her crotch. She stood up and said, "Stop that Hannibal!" She was a bit embarrassed and her face was red as she turned towards me and said, "I'm sorry, he does that all the time. It's not bad at home but in public it's embarrassing." I laughed and said, "Don't worry about it its natural. He loves you I can tell and he is showing his affection." At which time Hannibal poked his nose under my dress and gave me a quick lick thru my panties! Now I was embarrassed. She chastised him again but Hannibal just grinned as dogs do and his ears turned pink (Pharaoh Dogs blush like that).

She apologized again and I told her not worry about it and I added, "I work at the Vets just a few miles down the road. I have my Veterinary Assistants license." I felt very proud being able to say that. She sort of smiled and she said, "Well this dog is ill mannered. And you have to be careful because sometimes he tries to mount me!" Then she laughed out loud. I replied, "Looks like he needs a bit of training." She gave me a funny look and said "You ever hear that a dog is a girl's best friend?" It was my turn to blush because I knew what she meant. I said, "Well in a way but I thought all that was old maids stories." She looked at me for a long time as Hannibal sat there with his pink cock sticking out as dogs do. She finally spoke and said, "I don't want to offend you or embarrass you but would you like to hear about it and maybe even see it?" I really didn't know what to say but I replied dumbly, "Oh sure, I don't think anything can offend me or embarrass me." And I gave her a nervous laugh. She said "I don't live far from here if you would like to join be for a cool drink I will tell you all about it." I agreed and we got into my SUV. We drove a few miles in the direction of my home and I found out she was my next door neighbor!

When we arrived she fixed us each a drink and we sat down as we drank in silence as she looked at me. Finally she said, "Okay, let me give you an education on K9 sex and if you don't like what you see we can stop and we can just be friends and neighbors. Okay?" I laughed and said "Sure" as I dumbly stuck my hand out and shook her hand. She told me her name was Ivy and that she came from Fredericksburg and as attending Georgetown University off and on. Her parents were very wealthy and didn't mind her living on her own.

She had a trust fun from her Grandfather and she lived comfortably. Ivy told me she was 19, although I would have guessed more like seventeen or eighteen. She had a healthy glow about her, delicate white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. She had a body to die for and beautiful feet. I had never noticed feet before but hers were exquisite, thin and long, beautifully trimmed toes and painted nails (a bright deep red). I told her about my circumstances and that my name was Crystal. She told me she had been introduced to canine sex when she was in California at Berkeley. A girlfriend trained her and she had found that canine sex was indeed better than with a man that it provided her with great sex without the mind games men play. She told me she had been into canine sex for two years and that she was very happy.

She went to the DVD player and stuck a Disc in it and a video called Zoo Skool came on. I found it to be an amazing training video and very technically correct. I also started getting wet. Still I had my reservations. A dog! An animal for sex?? Next, Ivy put a DVD of several movies with women having sex with their dogs, oral, and in different positions. That got my juices flowing. I was so entranced in watching the video that I didn't notice Ivy taking off her shorts and blouse and Hannibal licking her. When I did realize what was going on I turned away from the TV as I watch the real thing before my eyes! I sat there trembling and gushing! I found highly hot and erotic and found myself rubbing my breasts and wishing I was next.

Ivy turned over and lay on the couch with her knees on the carpet and Hannibal mounted her like a dog bitch. Hannibal was very well trained. Two humps and he was in! He pulled Ivy back by her hips with his fore paws and pushed against her. Ivy cried out but didn't back off. She was having an orgasm I could tell and Hannibal was lunging faster than any man I had ever had (all of two). I pulled off my skirt and panties and my blouse and bra and brought myself off by rubbing my clit and inserting two fingers in my vagina. I pulled my nipples with my free hand and humped my hand as I came in a rush. Hannibal was still humping Ivy when I opened my eyes again and I could clearly see that his knot had entered her and he was fully seated.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.