What Now? - Cover

What Now?

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 2: A little revenge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A little revenge - A cheating wife story with a lot of twists and turns. Including husbands revenge. This one will hold your attention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Saturday came and Dorothy and I got dressed for our double date with her friends Dixie and Joe. I called a taxi, because I was hoping we would all be too drunk to drive after our date, even maybe get a room if necessary.

We stopped by and Dixie and Joe were surprised about the cab. I just told them this way we could drink to our hearts content and not have to worry about driving.

Joe looked at me and said, "I've never seen this side of you before, George."

"I just thought we ought to live a little before life passes us by," I replied. "In fact this night is totally on me. I got a bonus for taking that job on Dorothy's reunion day. I just couldn't pass it up. So since I can't be with you at the reunion, we will party tonight."

Everyone looked a little surprised. Even Dorothy didn't say anything. I guess she figured we would only be together for a couple of more weeks so she had no problems with me paying.

I looked at Joe and said, "Damn! The ladies look fine tonight." They both had similar dresses on that really showed off their figures. They came down to mid-thigh and showed a lot of leg. Of course they smiled at my comment.

You have to understand that my life from this point on is kind of in revenge mode. I have no sorrows other than my kids not being mine. But, this was just like picking up a couple of girls for the evening. I was just going to do my thing and enjoy my date.

We stopped at a really nice restaurant and lounge located in the Holiday Inn. We had pre-dinner drinks: they all wanted mixed drinks, I had my usual beer. After the first drinks I would go up and get them, ordering doubles. I wanted these three plastered by the time the evening was over. I drank beer and being a heavy beer drinker I knew what I could handle.

As we ate dinner, I could see everyone was loosening up. They started talking and laughing. We were actually having a good time. I could see they all had let their guard down and were just enjoying themselves.

After we ate, we all went into the lounge where there was music and dancing. I got up and brought back some more drinks. The girls were at a giddy stage and laughed at just about anything.

Dorothy asked if I was trying to get her drunk.

I looked at her and said, "Yes, I am, and Dixie too, then Joe and I will have our way with you girls."

They all laughed but I was serious. I asked Dorothy to dance, she got up and we moved out to the dance floor followed by Dixie and George. We danced a couple of dances and Dorothy asked to sit down for a couple of minutes, because she was getting a bit tipsy. While she sat there she still kept drinking. Joe and Dixie were soon back at the table also.

I asked Joe if he minded if I danced with Dixie.

He said. "Of course not. I can't keep up with her."

Dixie and I got up and walked out to the dance floor. I danced away from our table so Dorothy and Joe couldn't see us. Dixie was really tipsy so I just put my arms around her and swayed. She said she had never seen this side of me. So I asked her, "Is that good or bad?"

She looked up at me and said, "Good, very good, I like you like this."

I love it when women get drunk and lose their inhibitions. That's what was happening to Dixie. I reached around and put both my hands on her ass. Pulled her up tight against my cock, so I knew she could feel it. She looked up at me without pulling away.

I looked at her and said, "Do you mind?"

She just said, "Just don't let Joe see, okay?"

I never did answer her but just ground my cock against her pussy.

After a couple of dances we all sat around the table talking and telling little stories about each other, nothing important, just joking.

About an hour or so later the girls were pretty much out of it. Joe was pretty inebriated but at least he could still walk. I told them I got a room for the night with two queen size beds. They didn't argue; they just needed to rest. So we headed up to the room. The girls said they had no night clothes. I told them we are all adults and friends. They could sleep in their underclothes.

I told the girls to go in and use the restroom and we would wait out in the hall for a few minutes.

While we were waiting for the girls to get in bed, Joe told me he had a great time and really enjoyed it, that I was a pretty decent guy. I know he felt funny about the upcoming divorce.

I told him no problem but the night wasn't over yet. Then we went in the room. The girls were already in bed, dressed in only their bras and panties. I was pretty sure they were near to passing out. The only light was coming out of the rest room, so the room was fairly dark. I started undressing down to my shorts, Joe did the same thing.

I sat on the side of my bed and pulled the covers off of Dorothy. She was out and laying on her back. Joe was just staring at us. I reached up and slid Dorothy's bra off. I looked over at Joe and he kept staring. He looked over at Dixie and she was sleeping. He looked back at me and then at Dorothy's tits.

I asked him, "Have you ever seen Dorothy's tits before?"

He was drunk but shook his head no.

I told him to come have a better look, so he got up like he was in a daze, and sat on the side of our bed. I told him go ahead and touch them, because he'd never get another chance. He looked back at the other bed and seeing his wife sleeping, then reached out and touched Dorothy's breasts. He kept rubbing them and her nipples started to get hard. He bent over and took them in his mouth and started sucking on the nipples. Dorothy was becoming aroused but was still out.

I reached down and pulled off her panties, and there was her bush right in front of Joe's eyes. There is no way a drunk guy can pass up a sight like that. Joe reached down and grabbed his cock which was getting hard, while sucking on her tits. I told him to reach down and feel this pussy. I didn't have to ask twice, as he started rubbing her pussy and inserted first one then two fingers.

I looked at him and asked him if he ever wanted to fuck her.

He looked at me and said, "Many times, but she was Dixie's friend."

I told him This was his lucky day, he could fuck her now, I would never give him that chance again. He couldn't help it, he was drunk and not thinking straight. He stood up and pulled his underwear off and climbed between Dorothy's legs. She was wet, hot and passed out, but he knew she could feel it. He put his dick at her pussy and slowly pushed in.

While he was doing that I climbed off the bed and went over to Dixie and began to uncover her and take her bra off.

Joe looked over at me and was going to say something, but what could he say. He was busy fucking my soon to be ex-wife.

I then removed Dixie's panties also and then crawled between her legs and started eating her out. Her hips just kept moving by instinct. She was having a orgasm but was trying to do it quietly. I removed my underwear and moved up and inserted my cock in her.

Joe was on the other bed fucking my wife with abandonment. Probably from watching me starting to fuck his wife. He was taking it out on my passed out wife's pussy. Since he was drunk it was going to take awhile.

As I put my cock head against the entrance of Dixie's pussy I leaned forward and whispered, "I know you're awake."

Joe couldn't see from where he was but Dixie opened her eyes and whispered, "Fuck me, George," and fuck her I did. She had been awake all this time.

I plunged hard and deep until I unloaded in her. I sucked on her tits, and kept my cock in till I felt her orgasm again. Then as I leaned forward, she whispered, "Thank you. That was great."

I replied, "Anytime, Dixie. As you know I'll be single in a couple of weeks."

Then I felt her body tighten up and her eyes stared at me. I smiled at her, climbed off and pulled the covers back over her. About that time Joe pushed his cock in as deep as he could go and released his cum. I saw Dorothy's passed out body pushing up against Joe. After Joe came he slipped his underwear back on and slipped into bed next to his wife, never even looking at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.