Hungry For Mindy - Cover

Hungry For Mindy

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Mad scientist ISO young beautiful woman to practice surgical experiments on. I will open up your chest and abdominal cavities and poke around inside you; maybe remove some stuff and move other stuff around--just to see what happens. Understand that I am not a doctor and have no access to anesthesia or antibiotics. The pain will be excruciating, and the odds are almost certain that you will die. No safe-words or limits once the surgery begins. Reply if you're interested...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Necrophilia   Body Modification   Caution   Violence   .

Author's Notes: the authors' profiles are here:

Mindy: http://profiles.yahoo.com/mindysescape
Hungry Guy: http://profiles.yahoo.com/hungry_guy_stories


The amateur erotic writer posted a personal ad on alt.dolcett, alt.torture, alt.sadistic, and other newsgroups:

> Mad scientist ISO young beautiful woman to
> practice surgical experiments on. I will
> open up your chest and abdominal cavities and
> poke around inside you; maybe remove some
> stuff and move other stuff around--just to
> see what happens. Understand that I am not
> a doctor and have no access to anesthesia or
> antibiotics. The pain will be excruciating,
> and the odds are almost certain that you will
> die. No safe-words or limits once the surgery
> begins. Reply if you're interested...

A few weeks went by without getting any replies except for the occasional notice from an attorney in Nigeria informing him that a long-lost relative has died, leaving him a vast fortune. He was still waiting to collect countless inheritances from wealthy long-lost relatives who died in Nigeria from mysterious causes, so he deleted the emails.

Then he came to an email from Mindy. She didn't have much to say except that she volunteered to be his experimental subject. Her photo showed an attractive blonde woman in her early thirties. Perfect!

Her email added that she would probably resist and fight when the time came, and he would have to force her to submit.

They set a date and he picked her up at the train station on his way home from work Friday night.

On the drive home, he said, "It's nice to finally meet you, Mindy."

"You too! So when do we start?"

"It's kind of late now. You should get a good night's sleep, and we'll schedule your first surgery tomorrow afternoon."

"Sounds good," she agreed.

He carried her small bag upstairs toward one of the bedrooms.

"Wait!" Mindy shrieked. "Who's that?"

Mindy was looking into a built-in display case along one wall opposite the bathroom door. It contained souvenirs from trips and other collectibles. Next to a small globe was a woman's severed head mounted upright by her neck on a small oak base. Her dark, curly hair framed her pretty face and flowed over the inscription on the front of the base that read, _Romangirl._

"Oh, her? Just a soccer mom with a rape and snuff fetish that I helped fulfill. That's all."

"Ewww!" Mindy shuddered. "That's creepy."

He shrugged and continued into his spare room that his daughter had left vacant when she went away to college.

The spare room had a full-size bed against one wall, and what looked like a second-hand operating table against the other.

"Is that where you're going to operate on me?" she asked.

"Yup!"

Mindy walked up to it and scrutinized it closely. She ran her fingers along the long narrow padded table. Arm supports extended at a 90-degree angle from just above the center of the table, making it look like a horizontal padded cross. She fondled the--obviously custom made--leather restraints mounted at various locations.

A thick, heavy, fairly new medical textbook lay open upon a floor-standing antique mahogany pedestal stand of the sort usually reserved for such heirlooms as the family Bible from the 1800's.

"Wow! This is all amazing! But do I have to sleep in here with it? I'm afraid it's going to give me nightmares."

"Sorry, Mindy. My place isn't that big. I only have two bedrooms. So," he laughed, "unless you want to sleep with me, this room is where you have to sleep."

She shrugged. "I'll sleep with you."

"You will?" he gasped.

"Why not? I'm letting you operate on me. I'm probably giving you my life. Might as well let you fuck me, too."

At that, he took Mindy's bag, and carried it across the hall, into his bedroom, and set it on his computer chair.

He glanced at Mindy, hesitated, and said, "It's still early, Mindy. You hungry?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Then c'mon!"

He walked back downstairs as Mindy followed him.

"What do you have?" she asked.

"I'm not a gourmet chef if that's what you mean. But I can make some simple stuff. But since I'm operating on you tomorrow, I don't want you to eat a heavy meal."

"Whatever you say."

"Go in the fridge and get out a packet of cheese and cold cuts from the shelf. I'll toast some rye bread. You prefer tea or coffee?"

"Either is okay," she answered.

A few minutes later, they were sitting at his dining table with ham and cheese sandwiches and cups of tea."

"I know it's not much of a dinner, but if you survive tomorrow's surgery, I'll take you out to a nice place for dinner, okay? "

"Sounds good. Do you think I'll live through it?"

"Hard to say," he said in mid-bite, "I've never done this before with anyone. Even if you survive the surgery, you'll probably die eventually from internal infections and stuff."

"Okay," she said with a shrug.

"Oh!" he suddenly jumped up.

"What?" she asked.

He went into the kitchen and came back out with a prescription bottle. "The last time I had a minor infection, I went to a bunch of different doctors and got a shit-load of antibiotics. I don't know if it'll make much difference, but I want you to take three a day."

"Now?" she asked.

"Yeah! One now, and another before we go to bed. Then, starting tomorrow, one in the morning, in the middle of the day, and before bed again."

"If I'm not dead tomorrow night," she said.

"Yeah," he took another bite. "If you're not dead."

A little later, they settled on the sofa and he clicked on the TV. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure. What do you have?"

"How about _House of Wax?"_

"I heard it sucks."

"The original from 1933 with Vincent Price doesn't suck!"

They watched the movie in engrossed silence. By the end, Mindy had crept next to Guy, shivering, and he had his arm around her shoulder.

"Scary, huh?" he asked.

"No, that kind'a turned me on!"

"Yeah? You have an encasement fetish, too?"

"I guess so."

"Well, that's another story..."

"What?" she asked.

Smiling, he said, "Nothing. Just a writer's joke."

She smiled back at him, their faces barely inches apart after the scary movie. He leaned forward. Their lips met. They kissed for nearly a minute, then Guy said, "Shall we go to bed now?"

"Sure," she said.

Taking her by the hand, he led her upstairs to his room. Sitting on the bed, Guy pulled Mindy onto his lap.

He pressed his mouth to hers again and began exploring the inside of her mouth with his tongue. She didn't seem to be reacting to his explorations, though. He pulled back and asked, "You okay with this?"

"Sure. But sex doesn't really thrill me any more." She leaned her forehead against his and said, "I'll try to act like I like it, okay?"

"Sure, but you don't like sex?"

"Well, sex isn't much of a thrill to me. Not like being your experimental subject does."

"That turns you on?"

"Yeah! Oh, God! I wish we could do it right now! I'm getting wet just thinking about you cutting me open tomorrow!"

"Oh, Mindy, It'll happen soon enough. Be patient, my patient."

"Ha! I'll try, Guy!"

He fell backward onto the bed, pulling her on top of him. Then he rolled her onto her side and unbuttoned her white summer blouse. "You want me to suck your nipples? A lot of women like that."

"Yeah, I like that too," she said with a smile as she unfastened her bra and threw it across the room. He put his lips to one of her juicy red nipples and drew it into his mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop.

She continued speaking, "I don't dislike sex. I really do want to fuck you. But sex just isn't a big turn on for me. Understand?"

He pulled he mouth off her nipple and said, "Mmm, yeah," and then resumed.

He switched nipples and got both of them wet and hard, then crawled down her body, licking all the way, until he reached her muff.

He slid his tongue into he hairy crack between her rubbery pussy lips and tasted the bitter wetness within. Slowly, he licked up and down, stopping at her pussy hole to slide his tongue deep within, drawing a tongue-full of wetness out with each tongue-thrust.

Then he moved up to her clit. Drawing the tiny nub into his mouth finally evoked a gasp from her mouth. He sucked it in and out, in and out, in a steady rhythm as he felt the tension slowly build in her body. He continued without pause until, after a few minutes, her body finally started bucking in sync to his pumping her clit in and out of his mouth. "Oh! Oh! Oh, wow!" she gasped, and grabbed him by the hair on the back of his head while she squeezed his head tightly between her thighs.

As her orgasm wound down, he crawled up and kissed her. "Shall I go put on a rubber, Mindy?"

"That's up to you. If I'm probably going to die from your experiments, what difference does it make?"

"I guess it doesn't," he said and pushed his hips down and entered her. With each grunt, he pushed his rigid member in and out of her soaking pussy. In a moment, his body began bucking as he felt each spurt of cum shoot out the tip of his cock deep into her pussy.

He was spent in a moment, and rolled off her. Kissing and hugging her, he fell asleep holding her.

Mindy was still in his arms when he woke Saturday morning. "Morning, Mindy! Sleep well?"

"No. I couldn't sleep. I'm scared to death."

"Then you want to call it off?"

"No! You promised!"

"Yes. I promised. So we'll start in a little bit." He got out of bed and went downstairs.

Mindy followed him. "What's for breakfast?" she asked.

"For me, I'm toasting a bagel. You only get to eat one of these." He reached for the pill bottle and handed her an antibiotic tablet.

"But I'm starving, Guy!"

"Well, like I said last night, if you survive, I'll take you out tonight."

About a half-hour later, Guy and Mindy were back in his ersatz operating room.

He rolled the operating table away from the wall into the middle of the room. "I never thought I'd actually use this for what it was meant for."

"C'mon! With a set-up like this, you've got to have done this before!"

"Nope! So far it's only been a fantasy. No one else has ever seen my equipment besides me--until now."

"I'm honored."

"You should be. Even though it's what you want, I'm taking a big chance."

"I know," she mumbled.

"So--you ready?"

Mindy paused in thought for a moment. "No!"

"No?"

"I'm not going to submit to this that easy, Guy!"

After her email, he was prepared for this. "Get on the operating table, bitch!" he demanded.

"No!" she screeched back.

He walked up to her and she backed away from him. But when she backed to the wall, he grabbed her and wrestled her over to the table.

"No! No! No!" she screamed, struggling against his grasp around her torso.

He manhandled her over to a cart full of surgical supplies in the corner, and reached into a large jar, pulling out a soggy cloth and pressing it against her face.

It took abut 30 seconds for the chloroform to knock her out. She fell limply into his arms, and he carried and lay her limp body on the operating table.

He shackled her wrists tightly at the ends of the arm supports, and then shackled her ankles. He also shackled her thighs just below her crotch. He then removed a ball gag from of a box in the corner and strapped it into her mouth.

But he wanted her to feel the sheer agony of being cut open without anesthesia, so he left her like that. The chloroform would wear off in about an hour.

After that hour had passed, he returned to her. He took a ball gag out of a box and put it in her mouth, as she glared at him with angry eyes--"To silence your screaming." Then he wheeled another cart draped with a hot towel full of razor-sharp scalpels fresh out of the Autoclave.

He went into the bathroom and scrubbed like a surgeon would, then returned to Mindy. He lifted a gleaming surgical-stainless steel scalpel and paused standing over her nude body strapped helplessly onto the operating table. Her eyes met his, wide with terror, then she looked away as her body quivered in obvious terror.

He touched the razor-sharp blade to her flesh at the far end of her collarbone at her armpit. Then he pushed it into her flesh and her body jerked against the straps while a gurgled scream came through the ball gag in her mouth.

Burying the blade deep in her flesh to the hilt of the scalpel, he pulled it slowly across her collarbone toward him. Once, the blade got caught on a bone as he sliced just under her neck, but he merely lifted the blade up ever so slightly, and drew it toward him with increased force, stopping when he reached the other side. Then he took a sterile cloth and dabbed the blood that oozed from the deep slice in her skin. His first cut as an amateur surgeon was slightly ragged and not totally straight.

Dropping that bloody scalpel in a small tub of water, he picked up a second scalpel and touched it to he middle of her collarbone, intersecting the incision that he had just made.

Pushing the scalpel into her flesh, he pulled it straight down the center of her body. Her body pulled violently against her bonds as he slowly sliced down between her breasts, right through the center of her bellybutton, and down to her crotch, stopping just a fraction of an inch above the slit of her pussy. His second cut was less ragged than the first, and relatively straight down the center of her torso.

Taking a third clean scalpel, he cut a "V" shaped incision from one hip, down to the end of the second incision, and up to the other hip. His third cut was a marked improvement over the first.

With the incisions complete, he pressed his fingers into where the first incision met the second just below her throat. With a firm grip, he slowly peeled her frontal skin open, like opening a double door, and flipped the two "flaps" against the sides of her torso. Her body bucked more fiercely than it had done yet.

The inside surface of her peeled skin glowed bright wet crimson, and her internal organs presented themselves to him. Her heart beat a constant rhythm inside the protection of her rib cage, while her numerous other organs gurgled and throbbed in silence, doing whatever function it is that they do.

Glancing at her face, perspiration poured down the sides of her rolling head like rain down an overflowing gutter. A near-continuous scream gurgled out of her gagged mouth, while her blank stare jumped wildly about.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.