Return Encounters
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Sequel to Close Encounter. A young professional travels to Chile to find love, fortune, and something beyond belief.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Vampires   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

8:10 PM local time, Thursday, December 31, 2009, near the city of Huelva on the southern coast of Spain, close to the Portuguese border...

"Isabelle all tucked in?"

Carlotta nodded. We held hands and began our evening stroll. Our return flights to Chile would start early tomorrow morning, and we had both decided not to attend any New Year's celebrations. We walked along the edge of the ocean, breathing the cold salty air.

"This vacation has been a dream for me..." commented Carlotta.

"It was nice to see your parents again. Hard to believe our wedding was nine months ago. Time has moved so fast."

"It's not just my parents... You and Isabelle... Especially Isabelle... I've never seen her express so much love for me. She's constantly wanting to be with me, wanting to be hugged, wanting to do something for me... It's a little strange..."

"Uh... Nice though, right?"

"Oh yes! But strange... Who ever heard of a seven-year old who devotes her life to pleasing her mother?"

"Well, yeah... I'm sure when we get back home, things will return to normal."

"I hope so... It's just a little strange... And the two dolls I gave her for Christmas..."

"Well, they're huge. And we both know how much Isabelle likes to cuddle with dolls..."

"Still... Gary, she had tears of gratitude in her eyes when she got them. She hugged me and sobbed in gratitude... It's just a little strange... And you, dearest husband. You've been pampering me too. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I'm just not used to being loved so intensely..."

Carlotta and I stopped and kissed. For the longest, sweetest time we stopped and kissed, losing ourselves in our love for each other. It was quite late by the time we got back to her parent's house.

The plane trip back to Chile on Friday was long but uneventful, a bit crowded with the holiday travel crowds. Flying first-class helps take the edge off that. The following evening Carlotta went over to help Emilio and Amata with the art gallery. It was Saturday, January 2, 2010, a few minutes before 8 PM Santiago time. I was reading a book on the couch in the living room when Isabelle walked in and sat down on the couch near me. She was out of her shower and in her pajamas. I had been expecting her just to turn in.

"When's mom coming home?" she asked.

"Soon, before nine o'clock. How about we hold off on chess until tomorrow? Have you in bed when mom comes home..."

Isabelle gave a quick nod. "... Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"It's been twelve days now. Is mom safe?"

"Yeah, I think she might be okay..." I looked at Isabelle and realized she wanted total honesty from me. I sighed. "I'm still worried, like you. But twelve days is a long time to get exposed to something and not get sick. I'm hopeful Isabelle, and the more time that passes, the better our chances are. Let's just take this one day at a time, and each day will be better and better..."

Isabelle smiled and nodded. "Goodnight daddy. I love you, you and mom both."

"I know sweetie. Goodnight to you too. Pleasant dreams."

Carlotta did come home less than an hour later. We took showers and went to bed soon after. I love holding her when I sleep. My dreams were deep and peaceful.

In the dead of night, about three hours before dawn, I gradually woke up realizing Carlotta was petting me. I lazily began to caress her shoulders.

She sighed and rose up a bit, kissing me.

"Hmm," I mumbled. "Can't sleep?"

"There's a fire somewhere, a big one I think."

"Huh?" That woke me up.

"Listen." Through our open bedroom windows a cool summer breeze was blowing, carrying the faint sound of many sirens in the distance. Carlotta sighed again. "It must be a big one. I don't think the fire's close though. I can't smell anything burning."

"Yeah..."

We were both awake. After a minute of playful petting, Carlotta knelt on the bed and began kissing and licking my penis. I relaxed in the sensations, felt myself rising to meet her arousal, felt myself sliding past her lips and teeth to the softness of her mouth and throat. She began running her lips up and down my shaft, her tongue adding moisture to her oral caress. I began to thrust my hips to the rhythm of her suckle.

Carlotta laid herself on her side and backed into me, lifting one leg high in the air. I needed no other encouragement. This was our favorite way to couple while she was pregnant, letting the growing bulge in her womb be undisturbed while I entered from her rear. She accepted me into her body, and everything was softness and moisture and love. We rocked and held each other gently, the sounds of the distant sirens echoing faintly in the room.

We finally orgasmed together, gentle hip thrusts to deposit my seed, Carlotta shivering in her pleasure, sweet and light and infinitely tender. I had been caressing her swollen womb during our coupling, and Carlotta hand came down and pressing my hand into her, to our new child within her womb.

"Hmm. That was so nice..." She wiggled her rump into my groin, my penis still sheathed and sliding within her vagina.

I nuzzled the back of her neck. "I'm so happy to have you Carlotta... to have you as my wife..." I caressed her womb. "My future seems so bright..."

"I know. My future is bright too. I have you, have Isabelle, have the new child within me... My future is bright too..."

I nodded. "And our love Carlotta! Even beyond our futures, beyond our mortal bodies... The love seems so permanent..."

Carlotta took a deep breath. "Yes! I agree! Love lasts forever, forever and... for real!"

I felt a brief burst of tension from her, as if she had to struggle to complete her last thought. And then all the tension left her body, she became limp in my arms. "Carlotta? Carlotta?!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.