Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet - Cover

Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Where's the line between a sexy woman performing and enjoying dancing in front of a crowd naked and getting off from knowing that she's turning them on and she's turning herself on by giving them an extremely erotic performance? Where's the line between a sexy exotic dancer doing that and then moving into the world of actually performing sexually in front of the camera? There's a thin line and many exotic dancers and strippers have made that trip across it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bob Willington was on the set the first day Tammy Leigh showed up, and he quickly made her feel welcome and introduced her to the man who would be directing her first adult fuck movie.

His name was Stan Hardy, and he took Tammy over to makeup and let the specialists there start getting Tammy ready for her role while he described to her what the film was about and what her role in it would entail.

"We're actually going to use your exotic dancer experience, Tammy, and I hope you won't mind but we're going to take your stripping background to another more erotic level than I'm sure you've ever taken it in front of an audience before."

Tammy's character was supposed to be an exotic dancer who finally took her performances into the area of live sex shows, and the film was going to catch her in action with several of the male members of the audience that had come to watch her perform.

"Should be a lot of fun," Tammy said, "I've always engaged a lot of my audience in my sexual fantasies so it'll be interesting this time to take those mental images into sexual realities there in front of the camera," Tammy said as she let the makeup artists finish their work with her.

Tammy got her outfit on for the filming after her makup was finished and then she made her way to the set where she'd make her first true adult porn film.

"Hello, Tammy, I'm glad to meet you," an attractive blonde-haired man who seemed to be about her age stood there waiting for her.

He was wearing a shirt and trousers and Tammy assumed he was one of her main co-stars. "I'm Philip and I'll be making this movie with you," the good-looking guy said as he asked Tammy if she needed anything before they got started.

"No, I'm ready as soon as the director and everyone else is ready to get started," Tammy said, feeling just a bit nervous but not wanting to let anyone know she was feeling that way.

When the director called, "Action", Tammy Leigh came out onto a dance platform much like she'd been used to dancing on back in Texas.

But, here was an audience made up completely of fellow actors and actresses and extras to make it look like this was a normal "men's club" scenario but in actuality, everyone was on the payroll to make this adult porn film.

Tammy danced to music that she'd already heard and rehearsed dancing to, and then she began to remove her clothing just like she did at the men's club back home.

Tammy quickly slipped off a cropped top and then a skirt that was fixed to come off without much problem.

At that point, she was wearing only a sexy lace thong and a very sexy see-through bra and then Tammy began to bring her audience into the show, too.

The dance platform was located so that she could easily get access to her audience, and Tammy began to give "lap dances" to several of the horny men sitting there watching her dance.

She could see that the actors pretty much all had raging hardons from watching her and that turned Tammy on even more realizing that these "professionals" were turned on by her performance.

Tammy soon had her nearly naked ass rubbing the laps of these horny guys and then she picked out the ones designated in advance to get special attention and she began to grope and stroke on guy's hardon through his pants.

She played with his aroused cock a bit and then Tammy got his dick out and stroked him before she opened her lips and took his cock in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.