Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet - Cover

Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Where's the line between a sexy woman performing and enjoying dancing in front of a crowd naked and getting off from knowing that she's turning them on and she's turning herself on by giving them an extremely erotic performance? Where's the line between a sexy exotic dancer doing that and then moving into the world of actually performing sexually in front of the camera? There's a thin line and many exotic dancers and strippers have made that trip across it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A few nights after Tammy and Amy had enjoyed their first sexual experience together in a girl/girl situation, Tammy had been dancing through her first two routines when she got a card sent to the dressing room by a man in the audience.

Tammy took it from the girl who'd been asked to deliver it to her and she looked at the name -- Bob Willington, Casting Director, Imperial Film Studios.

She looked at the card for a moment and then walked into the larger dressing room and asked the other girls there if any of them had ever heard of an Imperial Films.

"Yes, that sounds familiar.

Where did I see that?" Beth, one of the raven-haired dancers said as she looked at the business card along with Tammy Leigh.

"Imperial Films, hmm, that sounds very familiar," she said, but she couldn't quite put her finger on that name.

When Tammy Leigh showed the card to Willy, he smiled big and said, "Yeah, I sure do know who Imperial Films is, Tammy, they're one of the biggest adult film companies there is."

"Adult film company?" Tammy asked, not quite sure what they were talking about.

"Yeah, you know, porn films, fuck movies, Tammy, this guy is obviously interested in casting you to do work for them in some of their upcoming projects, I'd say," Willy said, as he loved knowing that one of his club's headliners had attracted the attention of one of the most successful porn film production companies in operation.

After her next dance performance, Tammy Leigh had sent word to Bob Willington that she'd been willing to meet him and when she was shown to a private area where he and her could talk, Tammy Leigh was surprised to see a very attractive dark-haired man in a nice coat and tie who she thought was rather hot.

"Hi, Miss Leigh," Bob said as he extended his hand to meet her.

Tammy Leigh shook Bob's hand and he proceeded to tell her that her very high-tempo and sexy dancing had gotten their attention and his boss back in the Los Angeles area had sent him to see if they could sign Tammy Leigh to a 5-film movie contract.

"What exactly would I be expected to do?" Tammy Leigh asked, partly in true ignorance and partly just wanting this handsome guy to be very up-front and forward in his approach.

"Are you familiar with our work at all? May I call you Tammy?" Bob said as he dug into a portfolio he'd brought with him and pulled out some of the promo materials that he used to make people aware of their products.

"We do adult films, Tammy, and we'd like you to audition and try out for a starring role in the movies we'd like to cast you for," Bob explained.

He showed her the film posters for several of their recent movies, and Tammy felt herself starting to get turned on as she realized that sure enough, Bob was asking her to consider signing with them to make on-camera fuck films.

"Yes, I'd be very honored, Bob, to do some film work for you," Tammy Leigh said.

"Is there anything else I need to do with you before I go out for my next performance?"

"Yeah, one thing is tell your night manager that you've signed with me, and that you'll still be available but you're going to be even more popular and you'll be back for stints of dancing whenever you're not busy making our films," Bob said.

"OK, well, I'm very excited to have this chance, Mr. Willington," Tammy Leigh said as she stood to get ready for her next dance segment.

"There's just one other thing we've got to do tonight, Tammy, before the deal is finalized.

You'll need to do an on-camera audition with me and I've got my cameraman here on the trip to film our tryout session if that's OK with you," Bob said.

"Sure, you can meet me after this dance segment, Bob, and we'll go wherever you want," Tammy Leigh said as she shook Bob's hand and headed back to the dressing room to freshen up her makeup and make sure her dance outfit was right.

After a very high energy dance performance, Tammy slipped on a pair of jeans and a top over her bra and thong and she met Bob and his cameraman outside the front door of the men's club.

The three of them drove in Bob's car to a nearby hotel and he showed her and the cameraman up to the suite he'd booked for the night in anticipation of either spending the night or auditioning Tammy Leigh if she agreed to working for Imperial Films.

While his cameraman got his filmmaking equipment set up, Bob was talking to Tammy Leigh to try to help her get comfortable and to explain a bit about what he expected of her.

"Tammy, I obviously already know that you're very sexy, you're very physically attractive, and you can take your clothes off in a way that most women couldn't hope to pull off, but we're not producing filmed exotic dancing sessions but fuck films that portray you as a normal woman in very intimate and very erotic sexual situations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.