Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet - Cover

Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Where's the line between a sexy woman performing and enjoying dancing in front of a crowd naked and getting off from knowing that she's turning them on and she's turning herself on by giving them an extremely erotic performance? Where's the line between a sexy exotic dancer doing that and then moving into the world of actually performing sexually in front of the camera? There's a thin line and many exotic dancers and strippers have made that trip across it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tammy Leigh quickly managed to establish herself at the exotic men's club where her girlfriend Amy had challenged her to try out as one of the featured dancers.

In fact, Tammy Leigh had to be careful because as her name and the hotness of her dance performances began to spread, she not only suspected but found out through the grapevine that some of the other girls were becoming very jealous of her newfound success and popularity.

Tammy found herself very soon not only feeling much more comfortable with her exotic dancing but she also began to contemplate actually dropping out of college and just spending her time dancing at night and enjoying her time off when she wasn't working.

The money had become much more lucrative than she'd have ever expected, and she found out that she was making quite a bit more in tips and gifts from her admiring audiences than a lot of the other girls.

Tammy Leigh put a lot of effort into her relationships with the other girls because she didn't want them all to start hating her as she obviously began to experience more and more popularity and success there in the club.

Tammy had been working in the club a few months when she decided to take her dance performances to the next level.

She got her hair styled so her long blonde tresses looked even sexier than they had when she'd started working there, and she put some money into some custom-made dance outfits that were sexier and even more sensual on her body than the items she'd bought off the rack.

The bra tops and wedgies Tammy Leigh started wearing got the horny guys and girls in the audience hooked in a heartbeat.

Tammy could tell how much she was turning her viewers on by the way they reacted from the moment she was introduced and walked out on the stage to start dancing.

She loved it.

Tammy found that stripping and dancing erotically to the music was one of the hugest turn-ons she'd ever experienced.

That night, Tammy Leigh came out for her first dance routine in what appeared to be a very nice business suit with a dark jacket and matching skirt, and a white blouse underneath it.

When Tammy Leigh had been dancing a little while, she came out of the jacket and it was very obvious that underneath it she had on a dark sexy bra that contrasted with the white translucent blouse she was wearing.

Tammy knew that the dark bra and her large D-cup breasts inside it would catch her audience's attention.

In a few moments more, Tammy Leigh was out of the skirt and then the only thing she had on was her wedgie, the bra and the blouse but it too soon joined the skirt on the dance platform nearby.

With only her bra and wedgie on, Tammy really went into high gear and was dancing and twirling around, back and forth, and then she unfastened the quick release on her bra and dropped it, revealing her full large D-cup breasts.

Now she knew she'd have all her audience's undivided attention.

Tammy also knew that her audience wasn't just sitting there in front of her because as she'd occasionally twirl around, she could always see one or more of her fellow dancers there behind the curtains watching her, too.

Tammy found that amazing and that made her even more aroused to know that some of her fellow dancers loved to see her in action enough that they'd take time from their evening to see her in action.

Tammy tried to give her co-workers a good show as much as she did the men and women there who'd paid good money to see her and the other girls dance.

Tammy Leigh had noticed as she'd gotten more and more comfortable in the dance club that several of the women became more and more friendly with her.

She'd resisted any overtly sexual approaches but it had become apparent to Tammy Leigh that all she had to do was go along and there were several of her fellow dancers who would gladly take her to bed in a heartbeat.

As Tammy went through not only her first routine of the evening but then her other scheduled turns on the dance platform as well, she let herself enjoy thoughts and fantasies of all kinds of sexual rendezvous and opportunities to "get it on" with men and women in her viewing audience as well as several of the other girls that she found particularly sexy.

By the end of every evening she worked, Tammy was so horny and wet that she'd fuck anything if it had a hard cock that could penetrate her hot horny pussy.

When Tammy got her wedgie off and went into the final stage of her dance where she performed totally nude, she let herself go full force and brought the audience along with her as she accelerated her dance routine into its highest erotic level.

Tammy knew that some of her moves and gestures were extremely sexual and very erotic and she continued to do them as long as her night manager, Willy, didn't protest that she was going to get them all in trouble.

Tammy actually made lots of dance moves that looked like she was engaging in sex and on several occasions she'd actually acted like she was helping herself get off with her hands and sometimes her fingers would graze across her clit and had even slide inside her pussy and more than once, Tammy had actually felt herself explode in orgasm right there on the stage.

She knew that wasn't unusual; a lot of the other girls also talked about bringing themselves off sexually from time to time when they found a dance routine particularly erotic.

With her wedgie off, Tammy Leigh knew that her smoothly shaved cunt lips were very visible and she also knew that anyone up close to the stage could easily see her own pussy juices streaming from her hot cunt as she became more and more turned on, and approached sexual climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.