Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet - Cover

Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Where's the line between a sexy woman performing and enjoying dancing in front of a crowd naked and getting off from knowing that she's turning them on and she's turning herself on by giving them an extremely erotic performance? Where's the line between a sexy exotic dancer doing that and then moving into the world of actually performing sexually in front of the camera? There's a thin line and many exotic dancers and strippers have made that trip across it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Where's the line between a sexy woman performing and enjoying dancing in front of a crowd naked and getting off from knowing that she's turning them on and she's turning herself on by giving them an extremely erotic performance? Where's the line between a sexy exotic dancer doing that and then moving into the world of actually performing sexually in front of the camera? There's a thin line and many exotic dancers and strippers have made that trip across it. Some never turn back, others continue not only to perform in porn films but also do a tour of dance shows, and some will go back to the world of exclusively exotic dancing once they find out that fucking on camera is more work than they'd ever have imagined.

Tammy Leigh was a very successful exotic dancer a few years ago. She performed in southern Texas and eventually made the very lucrative move from doing exotic dancing into the world of becoming a porn starlet. Tammy Leigh knew she was hot; she'd known that from shortly after she'd entered adolescence and she began to gather lots of guys attention as she not only spurted in height but her body began to show obvious signs of her rapid development into early womanhood. In almost no time, Tammy found herself taller than a lot of the other girls and guys in her class at school.

By the time Tammy Leigh graduated from high school, she had a very nicely developed woman's body and she felt good about how she looked. When she left home and moved away to college, she quickly discovered that some of her female friends had already established themselves as exotic dancers in the clubs there near the college. At first, Tammy Leigh didn't think she could ever do that sort of thing -- dance in front of strangers and then take her clothes off until she was down to only a G-string.

"Oh, come on, Tammy, you can do it if we can," Tammy's girlfriends had insisted as they sat one night, talking about what was going on in their lives over a few drinks. "Listen, Tammy, I've been dancing and stripping now for nearly a year, and you can't believe the money I make on a good night," Amy said as she smiled and looked into Tammy's eyes to see if she was making any headway in convincing her sexy tall girlfriend to try exotic dancing, too. Amy had begun dancing at one of the local exotic men's clubs on a dare just like she was making with Tammy and Amy had never regretted her decision to try once she got off the stage after that first dance experience in front of a crowd of horny guys, and a few horny babes that had come along to see the bodacious female flesh being gradually undressed and exposed to their view that night. She actually hoped Tammy would take her up on the dare because Amy not only thought her tall shapely girlfriend would be a huge success with the guys, but Amy actually had some latent bisexual interests of her on in Tammy Leigh and she knew several of the other girls already dancing at the club would want to spend some time alone with Tammy Leigh, too.

"What sort of outfit would I need to get started, Amy?" Tammy Leigh asked as she felt herself more and more interested in giving stripping before a paying audience a tryout.

"Well, if you decide to do it, baby," Amy said as she felt her heart beating fast at the realization that Tammy was about to come around and give exotic dancing a try, "I'll show you the kinds of things you'll need to make your dancing and your removal of your clothing work the best."

"OK, Amy, I'll do it, so you're gonna need to tell me and show me everything I'll need to know, OK?" Tammy said, wanting to ensure that her girlfriend didn't leave anything out so she wouldn't embarrass herself the first time she got up on stage and the music started.

The next afternoon, Tammy Leigh went along with Amy to the exotic club where she danced, and Tammy was introduced to the night manager, Willy.

Willy always loved to have new talent brought to him and he thanked Amy for talking Tammy Leigh into trying out. Before their evening schedule started at 7:00 P.M., Willy wanted Tammy Leigh to audition and show him her stuff. Amy had said she sit there along with Willy and give her moral encouragement as she tried to demonstrate to Willy that she had what it took to win a slot in the evening's list of sexy ladies strutting their stuff. Tammy Leigh started out onto the stage wearing what appeared to be a nice properly fitting long evening gown, but within the course of her first song, Tammy had unfastened the necessary clasps and snaps and the dress quickly came off to reveal that underneath it she was wearing a very sexy bra and wedgie that were the only thing then standing between her and total nudity in front of an audience.

Willy could already tell that if Tammy Leigh showed even the slightest bit of dancing talent and sexy sensuality, she was going to be a hit. She was tall, very shapely with nice large tits that showed off well in a blouse or bra and she seemed to know how to move her body to show off her sexiness and accentuate the fact that she was an intense and very sexual person. Willy especially liked the fact that Tammy obviously had at least D-cup breasts and he knew that being in her early 20s, those sexy big breasts were going to be very eye-catching not only contained with her tops but even when she'd stripped naked and was strutting back and forth in front of her viewers. He was more right than he'd ever have imagined. Willy found himself sitting there with a huge hardon as he watched Tammy strip down to total nudity and he knew that was a clear sign that she was going to do well in a career -- short or long -- as an exotic dancer.

"Well, Tammy Leigh," Willy said as he stood and gave her a nice round of applause as she finished her routine with the music and stood to get his comments, "I don't want to be crude on your first day, but if this big hardon in my pants is an indication -- and it is -- you're going to be very popular," he said as he told Tammy all she'd need to know in order to start working that night and asked Amy to show her to the dressing room and give her one of the lockers to stow her personal items when she was there for a workshift.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.