Kat Meets Dusty - Cover

Kat Meets Dusty

by Horace Phillip

Copyright© 2005 by Horace Phillip

Erotica Sex Story: Kat gets to know the friendly dog from down the street

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Bestiality   .

When they got home, Kat immediately went upstairs to put on a swimsuit and grabbed the lotion and a towel. On the way out to the pool, she asked Robbie if he could oil up her back, since Trey wasn't there.

They stepped out onto the patio and Robbie surprised Kat by saying, "Hey Dusty, how are you boy?"

She followed his gaze and saw he was speaking to a very handsome dog standing off at the edge of the patio, warily wagging his tail. "Oh look! He's beautiful! Where'd he come from," Kat asked?

"He's a three-year old shepherd — collie mix, belongs to some neighbors that live about a half mile through the woods over there. Dusty is smart as a whip. It didn't take him long at all to figure out that I'm usually home during the day, so if he's lonely, he'll wander over and see what's going on over here. Come on, Dusty. Come and introduce yourself to Kat."

The strikingly colored animal bounded over and immediately started making friends with the girl. While Dusty and Kat got acquainted, Robbie slopped a generous coating of tanning lotion across her shoulders and rubbed it thoroughly across her back. "Are you planning to try for more 'all-over' tanning today, Kat? If so, I'll need to coat the areas under where the straps are, too, you know." As Kat simply nodded in approval, he went ahead and removed the top of her suit and did a quick job of coating the rest of her back, figuring that if she decided to remove the bottoms later, she should be able to get to those areas with the lotion by herself.

"All set?" Kat nodded. "Okay. I'll be working for a couple of hours in my study in case you need anything. Now remember, since you're out here by yourself, no going into the pool. If you feel like you want to jump in and cool off, I can probably take a break in an hour or so and come out and join you for a dip."

"No, I just want to get some more sun, Robbie. I'll be fine. Dusty will keep me company," as she scratched the young dog under his chin. "Dusty's tail thumped against the pool deck in absolute approval.

When Robbie went into the kitchen about a half hour later to start another pot of coffee, he glanced out the window over the sink to see Kat laying on her back, eyes closed, one knee raised and languidly waving back and forth. Dusty's chin was resting on her tummy, Kat's hand slowly scratching between his ears, both of them the perfect picture of contentment. Robbie did notice that Kat had gone ahead and divested herself of the rest of her swimsuit, but appeared to be well oiled. He thought it looked like she was beginning to doze off.

When he returned to the kitchen about fifteen minutes later to pour himself a cup from the fresh pot of coffee, he again glanced out to check on Kat and found that Dusty had moved, now lying on his belly between her legs. As Robbie watched, he saw Dusty's long tongue reach out and lap up through the crease between Kat's legs, but the dog appeared to be... aware, somehow, and was being very gentle, licking deliberately, unhurried, as Kat continued to lay back, eyes closed, seemingly in peaceful sleep.

'Hmmm. Now this is interesting, ' Robbie thought to himself, deciding to perch on the counter next to the sink to drink his coffee so he could keep an eye on the proceedings.

Over the next few minutes, Dusty started to pick up the pace, his tongue more quickly diving in, slobbering through the spread outer lips. Though her eyes remained closed, Kat's head shifted jerkily back and forth, her restful sleep, pleasurable dreams being disturbed. Primitive instincts had her pelvis beginning to shift up, jutting out, receptive to the pleasures being transmitted.

Quietly cranking open the jalousie window over the sink, Robbie could now hear an occasional moan. Kat had stretched her hands down to grasp the sides of Dusty's head, pulling him more tightly into her thrusting quim. "Oh Trey. Trey! That's so good, Trey. Uuhhhmmm. Oh Trey!" Now Robbie was certain that Kat was dreaming, not aware who or what it really was, providing her such pleasant dreams, but he didn't expect that to remain the case for much longer, as she was becoming more animated, more frantic with the flames being stoked between her thighs.

Sure enough, with a loud moan, Kat's hips were lifted off the deck, her pelvis hanging in the air suspended for nearly a full minute. Then with another, final grunt, her butt dropped back down. Shaking her head as if to clear cobwebs, she was muttering, "Oh Trey, Trey Trey!" Eyes fluttering open, she looked down and for the first time realized that the tongue that still swathed her crotch belonged not to Trey, but to Dusty.

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" Kat was trying to keep her voice under tight control, not wanting to draw anyone else's attention to what had been happening to her, (unaware of Robbie's silent observations, ) her entire face flushing an almost brilliant scarlet color.

One shaking hand continued to pet Dusty's head, "good doggie. Good dog." While she stretched her other arm out behind her, sitting up. Then, without a thought to the consequences (who would?) she turned over on her knees, reaching over to the end of the nearby lounge chair to grab her towel and boost herself up.

Dusty though, had other ideas. As she turned away, presenting her rump, he quickly climbed onto her back, front paws grabbing around her waist, dancing his hind legs forward in preparation of mating. Kat, still oblivious to his intent and her imminent danger, thought Dusty was simply playing, so her only initial reaction was to scold him. "No Dusty. Down boy. I have to go in now, Dusty. Let me up."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.