Cronicles of Martos - Cover

Cronicles of Martos

Copyright© 2005 by Grim Martos

Chapter 4: The Vampires Dusk

As the centuries passed, Martos spent more and more time in study and research, planning his next move, and caught up in his work, he stopped caring for anything else. Finding they were free from Martos's strict control, the others felt strange at first, not knowing what to do now. As time passed, they slowly became more and more decadent and out of control. They totally forgot what happened the last time humanity discovered the truth about them.

Most vampires separated from the main group, and formed their own. Very few remained loyal to the word of Martos, seeing in him the only person who knows what was best for vampire kind. No longer wanting to live like covering animals, they attracted rich men with promises of eternal life, and they would turn them to their slaves. Their plan was to secretly take over the planet, slowly turning the humans into vampires. This plan was slowly realising itself.

With wealth came power, economical and political. As their power grew, so did their ambition. By the end of the sixteenth century they controlled the most powerful nations in the world, like England, France, Russia, etc. and held it so well, that people officially in charge, didn't know they were being led by the vampires. One example is the American Revolution. The two leaders of the American and English groups to discuss a few matters, and began talking about what would happen if the colonies rebelled against English rule, and that slowly became a bet. When they got back home, the English leader made several difficulties for the colonists, like raising the tax for export, and the American leader convinced the Americans to rebel against this oppression.

I find no need to say what happened, as it is in history. All I can say is that the English leader lost the bet, and a beautiful villa on the coast of Florida.

During that time, Martos and several chosen scientists were working on new technologies, ranging from tools and other items, too weapons. They worked constantly, so by the time of the XVIII century, they had all the technology humanity would have in the Second World War. Their best inventions of that time were the machinegun and the rocket launcher that were tested on more isolated villages.

In the end of the XIX century the Italian and French vampires gave shows in which they revealed themselves as vampires. The shows were so grotesque and bizarre, that humans could not believe that it was true.

In the beginning of the XX century, Martos finished his research, and resumed complete control over his separated people.

Martos revealed his plan to the others. A very simple plan called Divide and Conquer. They began spreading discord among the various nations and in a few years their work bore fruit, and it was called Two World Wars. During the wars, vampires killed countless men, but in the chaos of the wars no one noticed that some humans were killed in a strange way. In the First War where the battles were mostly in the trenches, it often happened that vampires move into a trench, kill everyone, and leave traces that it was the other side's fault.

In the Second, vampires were real stalkers that preyed on both sides.

Countless soldiers were ambushed and killed, and then traces left that it was their enemy that did it. At the end of the war he even gave one of his experiments to the humans — the Atom bomb. He convinced the Americans to develop it and use it. After the war, he continued to spread animosities between USA and SSSR, hoping for a nuclear war, but to his disappointment, this never happened. He didn't know that during the war, an American colonel discovered the truth about vampires, but he knew that if he informed his superiors, he would be places in an asylum for the rest of his life, so he took maters into his own hands and formed a group to fight the vampires, called the Brotherhood of Light. Recruiting was difficult, but one could find men who just wanted to fight, who believed in vampires, or who lost someone close to vampires.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.