Birthday Presents
Chapter 5: Friday

Copyright© 2005 by North Point

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Friday - Wife has to leave town for work reason during husband's birthday week. She decided to make it up for him with a surprise present.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The next morning Megan was glad that her office was closer to home than Robert's was. The meant she had about 15 minutes extra every morning and she definitely needed them that day. After Robert left for the office in his car, she quickly gathered all her regular office stuff near the front door. Then she went back into the study and took out the remaining envelope from the drawer. After checking that it had the right content, Megan walked to the front door and put the envelope into her large shoulder bag. Her final birthday present to her husband was not due until the end of the day but she was already excited by the mere thought of it.


Robert's day had been long and hectic. He had to work through lunch and did not have a spare moment to think of his wife until near the end of the workday. He was sitting at his desk when he thought back to the events this last week. Even though he was extremely turned on by his wife having sex with another man, his mind still harboured just a tiny bit of jealous. The thought of another man enjoyed Megan great body and made her cum was still a bit overwhelming for Robert. However, he could not deny that their sex life had been nothing short of amazing since Megan left for her business trip.

Just then, the security desk rang him to tell Robert that his wife had arrived. Robert was surprised by her unplanned visit and he told the security guard to let her up. "Perhaps she wants to go out and eat again," he thought then got back to finish his work so he could leave soon.

Megan stepped out of the elevator and walked through the reception area. The receptionist knew her well enough to just let her walked straight through without asking her whom she was visiting. Then instead of heading for Robert's office, Megan headed towards the ladies bathroom.

Once inside, she locked herself in one of the cubicle at the far end of the bathroom. Megan quickly took off her purple cotton sleeveless shirt and the white A-line knee length skirt and put them on the hook on the back of the cubicle door. Standing there in just her bra, panties, thigh highs, and heels, Megan bent down to take out the padded envelope from her bag.

Looking at the envelope, Megan knew if she wanted to back out this was the time. What she had planned for her husband was risky; in fact, it might get him fired if they were caught. The possibility of being caught also excited her. Her pussy had been moist throughout the day as she kept rehearsing her plan in her head.

Megan brushed her fear aside and took off her bra and panties, leaving her more or less naked in the ladies bathroom. She took the open slit bra and the crotch-less panties from the envelope and put them on. Not much cum had remained on the crotch-less panties since there was not much material for them to soak into, but Megan could feel the damp gusset against her pussy lips as she pulled it up. Looking down, she adjusted the slits on her bra to make sure her hard nipples peeked through them, and did the same with her crotch-less panties.

Satisfied that the underwear was in place, Megan put the rest of her clothes back on. She stepped out of the cubicle and stopped in front of the mirror for a final check. She could just make out the faint outlines of her nipples on the front of her shirt. Nothing too obvious but definitely would attract attention. The material of the skirt was thick enough, and along with its shape, to hide everything from view but Megan could feel the wetness around her pussy lips and it was not just from her previous encounter either. She widened her stance a little and immediately could feel the cool breeze on her bare pussy through the open slit of the panties.

Megan walked out of the ladies bathroom and into the office corridor. The office was completely deserted as most workers had already left for their weekend. She walked past the empty office towards the corner of the building where Robert's office was located. Her confidence grew as she approached Robert's office and saw that her husband was the only one left in his area. "May be I can pull this off without being caught after all?" Megan thought.

"Hi honey," she walked into Robert's small office.

"Hey," Robert replied without even looking up from his screen.

Megan put her bag down on the floor and sat down on the chair across the desk.

"How's your day?" Megan asked casually.

"Oh you know, meetings and meetings." Robert sent off one of the last email remained in his inbox. "What about yours?"

"Slow day. Dropped off all the paper work, went through the emails, had lunch, and now I'm waiting to have my pussy filled with your hot cum." Megan ran through her day.

"Ha huh." Robert acknowledged his wife without really processing what she had just said. His eyes were glued to his computer screen.

To get her husband attention, Megan got up and walked to the office door. There, she lowered the blinds to shield people from looking, just in case. Then, standing in front of the door with her facing the office, Megan slowly unbutton her shirt.

"Robert?" Megan called out to her husband after all the buttons were undone. She clasped her hands behind her back making her chest thrust out and her shirt to part away exposing her bra covered tits.

Robert looked up from his computer screen and his face turned into a wide grin when he saw Megan standing there half naked. He got up from his desk and walked to where his wife was. He kissed her hard as he pushed his body against her. He ran his hands from her hips up and underneath her loose shirt. He parted the shirt fronts and exposed her bra. Robert stopped his kiss to admire his wife's gorgeous body.

"Did you wear this bra all day?" Robert asked as he ran his fingers lightly over her stiff nipples, which were poking through the open slits of the bra.

"May be," Megan took a deep breath as the feeling from her sensitive nipples was driving her hornier by the seconds. "Why? Are you worried that other men had seen your wife's nipples?"

"Hell, with great nipples like yours I don't mind letting other poor men to have a peek!" Robert pulled her shirt off her shoulders and bent down to take one nipple between his lips.

Megan cradled Robert's head with her hands as he sucked one nipple and then the other. Soft moans escaped her mouth as her hips grind against her husband hard-on involuntarily.

Meanwhile, Robert's hands had not been idle and he ran both hands up the back of her legs to the bottom of her ass, pulling her skirt up in the process. After mauling her ass for a short time, Robert raised one of her leg and made it wrapped around his waist. Then he ran his fingers down her ass check to her pussy, which was by now dripping in anticipation. He traced his finger along the sliver of material of her panties, searching for the open slit to run his fingers through. Finding the opening, Robert shoved two fingers into his wife well lubricated pussy, eliciting a loud groan from her.

Megan collected her composure enough to push Robert away. She wanted to free his hard cock from his pants so she could wrap her lips around its length. But her plan was foiled when Robert grabbed her by her thin waist, turned her around, and pushed her up against the back of the chair she had vacated.

Quickly, Robert bent her over the back of the chair and jammed one of his legs between his wife's thighs. He pulled her skirt up her legs and over her ass, exposing her thin open slit panties.

"Please! Shoved your cock into my wet pussy!" Megan pleaded as she laid her head on his desk, waiting for her husband cock to spread her pussy lips and filled her up.

Robert unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock through the opening. He kicked her legs far apart thus causing her wet pussy came into his view. He pulled the two strands of her panties apart and slowly rubbed his cock head up and down her wet lips between the gaps of her panties.

"Don't tease me!" Megan moaned in frustration. Robert's cock head spread her pussy lips slightly as he rubbed it up and down. "Push it in. PLEASE!"

Seeing his wife frustration, Robert finally aimed his cock at the entrance of Megan's pussy. His cock head penetrated her pussy without any resistance. She grunted in response when he reached the bottom.

As Robert pushed his cock further in, he cast his mind back to the photos Megan sent to him. She was sitting in the back of the car, legs wide spread and cum dripping out of her pussy. He imagined he was in the stranger's place, pumping his cock in and out, slowly built up his orgasm to maximise the amount of cum he was going to release into his wife.

Unknown to Robert, Megan was also reliving her experience in the shopping mall car park. As she lay across the chair over the desk with her husband cock saw in and out of her wet pussy, Megan thought back to how she was fucked in the open car park over the back of the car by the stranger.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.