Birthday Presents - Cover

Birthday Presents

Copyright© 2005 by North Point

Chapter 4: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Thursday - Wife has to leave town for work reason during husband's birthday week. She decided to make it up for him with a surprise present.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Robert knew the routine by now. Woke up, got to work, waited for the package from Megan to arrive, and checked email and photos. Therefore, when he arrived in his office earlier than usual on Thursday, so he could leave a little earlier later in the day to go home to his wife, Robert was surprised to find an email from Megan already waiting for him.

"Dear Husband,

When you read this email, I will be already on a plane flying home. Since I'll be home today, I won't be sending any packages. Instead you can discover the content of the 'package' yourself when you get home tonight. And I'll tell you all about what we've been up to yesterday. In the meantime, just go to the same photo site and you can enjoy some of the photos of our activities yesterday.

Love
Megan"

Robert quickly booted up his laptop and connected to the photo site. The first photo showed Megan in her hotel room in her work clothes. It must have been taken during after she finished her assignment because her room was brightly lit by sun light from the windows.

The next photo was taken at a completely different location. Robert guessed that it might have been a local mall. The photo showed Megan walking out of a woman clothes store but no longer wearing her work clothes. Instead, she had changed into a green cotton t-shirt dress. Robert guessed that she had just purchased that dress and decided to change into the new dress in the store. The dress fitted around her body tightly and had buttons running all the way from the collar to the hem where it stopped at mid-thighs. Three of the top buttons were undone showing off her cleavages, with the bottom two buttons undone showing considerable amount of her trimmed thighs. Apart from the white high heel sandals, her legs were bare. She wore a thin brown leather belt around her waist and this had the effect of showing off her hourglass figures. Her hair was no longer tied up in a ponytail; instead, they were loose and hang pass her shoulders. The combination of the dress, the loose hair, and the lack of makeup made Megan looked at least five years younger. She was obviously with the stranger as the photo was taken from outside the clothes store from a sitting position.

Next photo showed Megan sat across a table in the food court with shops and a few shoppers behind her. The strong sunlight streaming through the skylight of the mall showed more details of Megan's dress. The tightness caused by her dress across her chest created a deep cleavage as well as made it obvious that she was not wearing a bra underneath. Robert could just see the outline of her stiff nipples in front of her dress. The smile on Megan blushing face showed she knew what she was displaying to the camera, and the drinking straw between her lips drove his imagination to the limit.

Then the next two photos looked to be taken in the mall's car park. In the first one, Megan stood in front of a car with her back to the stairs and elevators entrance, which shielded her from view. She was still wearing the same dress but in this photo, she had pulled the front hem of her dress all the way up to her stomach. Instead of a naked pussy that Robert expected to see (since she was not wearing bras), Megan turned out to be wearing a pair of white lace crotch-less panties. Through the semi-transparent material and the thin slit in the front, he could see that her pussy was smooth as a baby! Robert could not believe that his wife had shaved her pussy bare. He had been asking, sometimes begging, her to shave her pussy for the longest time without success. Now, she shaved it for a stranger! With the benefit of good camera lens and lots of pixels, the wetness on Megan pussy lips peeking through the panties slit was crystal clear on the laptop screen. Then his eyes travelled upward and he knew that expression on her face. She had the same one in the last batch of photos in the car the night before, just before she was thoroughly fucked in the car park.

He quickly clicked on the link for the next and last photo, having a good idea what he would see and he was not disappointed. The view was the inside of a SUV, presumably the stranger's. The tailgate door was opened and Megan sat in the corner of the trunk again the back of the backseats. Her face was flushed and strands of her hairs covered her face. All the buttons of her dress been undone and the front of her dress was wide opened exposing her bare 34C tits. Of course, they were not bare; Robert found her stiff nipples peeked through the open slits in the front of each bra cup while the rest of her tits were partially covered by a semi-transparent white material. Her legs were spread as wide as the limited space allowed and the opening of the crotch-less panties pulled wide apart, exposing her smooth shaved pussy for all to see. However, Megan's pussy was different in this photo, her pussy was red and swollen with the lips opened up like a flower. Robert nearly cum in his pants right there in his office when he saw the large blob of white cum just hanging inside his wife's pussy lips threatening to drip down her ass. 'She just let him fuck her right there in the car park?' Robert was dying to know.

It was then that Robert decided he would pretend to be ill and took the afternoon off to pick up Megan from the airport. He desperately needed to fuck his wife.


When Megan walked through the arrival gate, Robert was there to greet her. She was dressed causally in a tight t-shirt and jeans. Her hair was tied back into a neat ponytail that she preferred. Only a minimum amount of makeup was applied to her face. Looking at her, no one could image that for the last three days she had cheated on her husband, gave a strange man a blowjob, let him fucked her over the front seat in a car park, and then the back of his car the next day after.

He kissed her passionately for nearly a minute before letting her go. She was not prepared for the display of affection but was not really surprised after their phone sex during last few nights. Robert then picked up her bags and noticed the shopping bag that she did not have when she left four days ago. As he put all the bags into the car while Megan got into the passenger seat, he took a peek into the shopping bag. Inside he found neatly folded in the bottom, the green dress that she wore the day before with the white strappy sandals lay on top of it.

"Are you hungry honey?" Robert asked as he pulled out of the airport, "Do you want to stop at a restaurant to get some food?"

"I'm fine. Let's go straight home. I need to get fucked!" Megan told her husband candidly.

Robert drove home as fast as he could and managed to get home in record time, despite encountering traffics on the way. Both of them practically ran into their house, dragging Megan's bags along with them. They were quickly forgotten and were left in the living room as the horny couple jumped into bed.

Fifteen minutes, three orgasms for Megan, and one for Robert later, they were panting heavily next to each other on their bed.

"That... was... fantastic!" Robert announced to nobody in particular as he stared at the bedroom ceiling, "Are you still hungry, honey?"

"Not for cock, I've enough for the time being!" Megan laughed, "But I'll take food if you have the strength to drive us to the restaurant."


After a quick shower together, Megan and Robert were ready to leave for dinner. As Robert took the opportunity to take the trash out of the house on his way to the car, Megan quickly ran back to the study and looked for the packages she sent to her husband earlier in the week. She knew she did not have much time so she worked as fast as she could. Luckily, she found both packages in the large drawers in his desk, which was the second one she tried, and opened each package just enough to figure out the content.

Megan put the Wednesday package back into the drawer and opened the Tuesday package. She pulled out the Ziploc bag and opened it. The smell of stale cum immediately filled her nose. She then carefully but quickly took the cum-soaked lace bra out of the bag, leaving the shirt inside. Holding the still damp bra cups in her hands, she could see some of the cum had already dried up and turned into a thin layer of white coating around the edge of the bra cups. Nevertheless, the majority of cum was still wet having been preserved by the airtight plastic bag.

Quickly, she unbuttoned her light blue cotton blouse and took off the front hooked bras she was wearing, leaving her only with her modest knee length skirt, her panties, and her shoes. Then without hesitation, Megan picked the cum-soaked bra and pushed the wet lace cups against her tits. She closed the clasp behind her and put her blouse back on. She hoped her husband did not notice the extra time she took as she walked through the front door and got into the car.

Robert stared at his wife as she walked out of the front door. In his mind, he knew something was not right but he could not pick out what it was. Then she was in the passenger seat and he pulled out of the driveway heading for the restaurant.

"So when are you going to tell me what happened yesterday?" Robert finally gave up waiting.

"Ok, are you ready to hear what happened?"

"I've been dying to know since yesterday. Please don't torture me any longer."

"We met down in the hotel lobby after lunch and he drove us to the local mall. Once inside, he walked me straight to the 'Speciality Shop', sex shop really, and had me bought the open slit bra and crotch-less panties. I was surprised he didn't make me try them out first and took the camera with me into dressing room to take some photos. I actually kind of wish he did!" Megan blushed and smiled as she remembered.

Robert turned slightly to look at his wife and noticed that the top three buttons of her blouse were undone, showing a fair amount of her cleavage assisted by the bra. Then through the gap of her open blouse, Robert could see the bra she was wearing look very similar to the first one she sent back on Tuesday. 'Did she wear that on purpose?' he thought. Then he realised Megan did not own another set of bra in that style, and she was actually wearing the Tuesday bra right now next to him!

"Is that... ?" Robert started asking Megan.

"Yes, it is." she interrupted him. "Do you want to see more?" She teased.

"Oh God! Yes!"

Megan turned in her seat so she faced Robert with her back against the door. She then undid one, then two more buttons on her blouse and then slowly pulled the two halves apart, displaying her bra to Robert.

"Wow!" was all that Robert could utter.

"This bra is completely soaked with cum! My tits feel so slippery inside them and cum is all I can smell." Megan said. "I can feel the bra sliding across my nipples every time I move. How many times did you shoot your sperms into it after I hung up?"

"Twice. Only twice." He answered after recalling the events on Tuesday night. "I wish I could came more though!"

"One on each cup, yum! I so want to be there so I can put them on my tits while all these cum was still warm." Megan ran her fingers around the bra cups tantalisingly.

"Anyway, he told me I was going to get a new dress and he took me to the woman cloth store that you saw on the photo. Inside, he walked around with me and picked out three dresses. One was white and very tight and short sheath dress, the second one was a pink gauze summer dress that is semi-transparent, and the last one was the green t-shirt dress in the photo."

Robert tried to steal a look at her wife's exposed chest whenever the road condition allowed, but what he really wanted to do was to put his face next to her bra. Then he could smell it with his nose, examined it close up with his eyes, and touched it with his hands.

"So I went into the dress room to try them out, but first I changed out of my own underwear into the new set. The thought of exposing my nipples and pussy while at the same time being covered had my pussy moist. When I walked out of the dress room in the first dress, my nipples were already making shadows on front the dress. I turned around on my heels to show him the dress but he shake his head in disapproval so I went back into the dressing room to change into the second dress. Later I found out that he didn't like the first dress because it is too tight and it made me looked like a slut. So I changed into the second dress and through the thin semi-transparent material, not only I could see my stiff nipples sticking out I could also see the faint outline of my aureoles. The dress wasn't too short, the hem stops just above my knees, so it was pretty modest. When I stepped out of the dressing room and modelled for him, his reaction was encouraging and I could see a large budge growing in his pants."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.